SQT / QTDDTOT

/sqt/ Stupid Questions Thread - Daisuki Edition

This thread is for you to ask your small questions that don't deserve their own.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rufus.akeo.ie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

watashi wa daisuki desu neee~~~ ^_^

I'm a newfag trying to install Debian from a USB drive, but there are 3 installation isos. UNetbootin only lets me select one to burn to the drive, though. wut do?

Use Rufus to make the usb, it will save you some trouble.

rufus.akeo.ie/

You have to pick the ISO that suits your system, which is in 99% of cases is x64 LTS.

>QTDDTOWHATEVERTHEFUCK
Why do you do this bullshit? Just call an /sqt/ and /sqt/.

Thanks, I'll check it out. What I meant by there being 3 isos is that they split in into 3 isos that are each small enough to fit on a DVD.

I have two 64GB SD cards, both were corrupted by my old phone. One now shows up as 2.4GB and the other shows up as 65KB. Formatting does nothing more than increasing or decreasing the capacity by a few MB or KB.

you tried a slow format?

where i can get a legit copy of tinyxp? I can't find it on piratebay.

I have the board in image. It's some old crappy Fujitsu (w26361-w95-z2-03-36). I know the PCBs are mass produced for a set of models and will have solder points for components that might not be on the lower end models. The board has solder points for an AGP slot. Is there any possibility that if I managed to solder a slot on it would have any chance of working or will the chipset be some low end one that doesn't support it anyway?

I'm pretty sure I did. Just tried again and now one's 960KB and one's 360KB. I've used two phones, diskutil, diskpart, the official SD formatter for both Windows and OS X, and Windows XP's GUI drive formatter

I know most of you shichanners don't use facebook but hopefully at least one person does

If I have an image in my clipboard and press ctrl v on a message it will send the picture to that person on google chrome, however it won't on firefox. Anyone have any idea how to enable this feature on firefox? I use it a lot when sending screenshots to friends

Well shit, I just tried formatting both of them with an Xperia Play running Gingerbread and they're both back up to 64GB

Any battery banks that can be charge, and provide power to a device?
Ideally 2 amps, but 1 should be good enough
I have my rpi connected to my laptop, but every once in a while if I'm doing a lot ssh will freeze and I need to reconnect, and I don't have this issue with my 2 amp charger.

i wanted to install Windows XP POSReady 2009 on a 2003 computer but it gives this error. I burned the CD-RW twice, same error. What it means?

It appears your video card is failing

Are gold rated GPUs a meme if I'm not running a server or maxed out gaming? I'm just going to be doing photoshop and playing some 10ish year old games.

but i successfully installed linux 10 on it

*PSUs, no idea how I got that mixed up

here i put the normal xp CD and it worked

Good PSUs aren't a meme if you care about your hardware.

A gold rated PSU is a decent indicator of a good PSU but it isn't a guarantee.