Do you still have fagfox installed or have you got rid of it completely?

Do you still have fagfox installed or have you got rid of it completely?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/addons/2015/08/21/the-future-of-developing-firefox-add-ons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haven't installed it in over 4 years. Feels great.

I run Opera honestly. Looks 11/10

nope i switched to brave

Literally my favorite browser right now

I have it installed but I hate to have to use it for anything. Kind of sad considering it was my favorite browser for a decade.

I still use it I'm afraid. Opera's never impressed me enough to make it my default (I'm probably just not into the interface). Sell me on why I need to drop Firefox and what browser I should make the jump to.

I will say that I am ready and willing to make the jump to a fully functional browser that has a proven track record of crashing less often than Firefox.

>>come home to use my dad's computer
>>mozilla firefox with duckduckgo

Still the best so of course I have it and use it.

Use it on desktop and especially on Android. How else can I use ublock origin?

I haven't used Firefox since 2008

Funny how I switched to FireFox this year despite running Chrome since its inception. I kind of miss the botnet.

Lmao get a LOAD of this fag.....

I use a portable version that doesn't require me to install it.

Kind of gave up after australis. I use it from time to time to download things that don't work with chrome.

Give me a better browser than Firefox Dev and tell me why, and I'll switch. Chrome/Chromium and Opera are both shit to me. And I've had too many issues with Vivaldi to make it my main browser.

I migrated to seamonkey

t. Google

switched to chrome this year, last year I was using palemoon, but before that I was using ,foxfire for about 10 years

What is the best Firefox fork out there?
For some reason, Firefox seems to consume lesser ram than palemoon or icecat

I actually like australis

>crashing less often
What is this meme? Modern browsers never crash, your machine is fucked up.

I have a firefox session with an uptime of over 30 days, 74 tabs loaded, 3.2G memory usage. Guess what? It does not crash. (it does get slower though)

Same for chrome. I can't remember the last time it crashed.

I re-install it every now and then just to see if they've fixed it.
>It's still shit.
>Uninstall.

I want to like it but I don't want to install a million addons and plugins and whatthefuck to make it bearable. That's the Skyrim method of installing a bunch of mods to save a shitty broken game but you're still playing a shitty broken game. And Firefox is a shitty browser.

Chrome for life niggas.

>74 tabs loaded
That's small time. I have a window open with 100+ tabs of main shit and another window of about 500 sad panda tabs. It does crash from time to time, but I don' think it's Firefox's fault, it must be Linux terminating the process when it hogs too much memory. I'm using 6.45GiB of 7.51GiB after all.

Palemoon user here, fuck Chromium. It's lack of customization is why I ditched Chromium.

Why is Firefox considered shit nowadays? Just because of the SJW bullshit that happened?

Because Blink renders pages faster. The difference is minuscule and it's essentially hardcore strawgrasping

I might have changed if not for the fact that every other major browser uses webkit and has objectively inferior and shitty addon systems.

Here's what turned me off on them.
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2015/08/21/the-future-of-developing-firefox-add-ons/
>Deprecation of XUL, XPCOM, and the permissive add-on model
This whole section.

They really seem to be moving completely away from what made me fall in love with the browser in the first place. I refuse to support (read use) a browser that is intentionally destroying itself. Instead of sticking with them, they lost my tiny percentage of their ever diminishing market share.

I coded my own browser that I will never release to the public so that only I will ever be able to use it.

Am I hipster enough for Sup Forums yet?

They're beginning to remove any reason to actually use the browser over Chromium based ones.
The SJW stuff doesn't help, but it's not the main reason.

I still use it because pretty much everything else uses Chromium, and fuck that shit.

I don't fucking want autocomplete in my url bar goddammit. I'm not a normie who only ever browses 3 websites.

Firefox autocompletes urls on Android. But it's still the best browser on any OS.

I have it installed. I think I only use it because I forgot a password to a site and it's saved on Firefox. Plus some sites still crash in Chrome.

You can turn that off in about:config or whatever it's called.

For some reason typing in "s" autocompleted to some weird site I never even heard of before. It won't let me type it here because the spam filter picks it up.

Chrome and Chromium are shit. There's no better alternative.

still installed

been using it for 11 years. it never gave up on me so why should i give up on it?

I still use it. I hate it but I hate change more.

XUL is unsecure and not portable, but very versatile. Hopefully firebug will survive the transition.

Great argument. I'm going to install Google Botnet now.

The issues I previously had with palemoon have been cleared up fairly well, so I'm now back to using that.

Yeah gone im using seamonkey

I can't live without the addons. Chrome addons still aren't on the same level as Firefox's.

Get a life, moron!

Did Chrome implement a way to disable automatic updates yet?

I cant let go

Tree style tabs are my life