Anyone use a Compute Stick before?

Anyone use a Compute Stick before?
What are your experiences.

I use it as my main machine, I usually play crisis on it and works like a charm

same

Are you retarded? Even some gaming rigs can't play Crysis

I got one in my previous company.
It was supposed to handle basic powerpoint presentation, and it was constantly overheating and turning itself off.
Unreliable piece of shit. Would not recommend.

Maybe 2006 "gaming machines"

nope using the compute stick you can, go away kid

Run my website from android stick at home with one.
Fun toy but really painful to install linux on them.
I hat micro sd on it but wanted more storage but with only usb2 port I didn't want to attach external hdd to it.

If there was one that had standard and well documented way of installing linux on, rj45 port, usb3 and slot for what's that tiny ssd type m.2? I would buy it but it might come expensive.

Cringy that you'd fall for that

>PC Stick
Maybe i stick my P in her C am I right gang?

shitty dual core celeron+2GB RAM + internal graphics plays crysis at 1024x768, 20fps

might get one if they're good for chink toons and such

He means
>Maybe I stick my Penis in her C (Please Insert Sophomoric Genitalia Reference Here)

Wow dude, you figure that all out on your own? Enlighten us further.

In case you can't detect sarcasm: he's baiting, retard.

penor in cunny

>P in her C
>Pee in her Cee
>penor in cunny
??

Is this 2006?

I used the first gen one for a while. It was actually pretty awesome.

> Perfect for 1080p web/YouTube/Netflix
> Full OS, no gimped chromeos experience (but it used a Windows version without dish encryption, which sucks for such a stealable device)
>Micro-SD and full size USB port
>Allowed playing 2D games like Don't Starve just fine (shit for 3d)

It has micro-usb for power, but flaked if you used a different power source than the adapter. This was a headache when I tried to connect it to the TV USB port like a Chromecast. I saw they supposedly added a warning in some firmware upgrade though.

Tl;dr: great backup machine for when your main box fails and you don't want to live off of tablets

>I use it as my main machine, I usually play crisis on it and works like a charm
This, intel really outdid themselves this times. Graphics cards are no officially obsolete.

Looks like it'd be ideal for an in-home streaming device. Steam can bounce games around a home network, you could use Emby to stream your totally legal home video AVIs, there's always a web browser option for Netflix and chill etc

This pretty much. I had my dad buy a rebranded one for a htpc, and while I eventually managed to make it run cool enough to not shut itself down, if you leave Kodi on a screen with scrolling text, it'll overheat after like 20 minutes and shut itself down, and there's no way to disable this 'functionality' as far as I know

>but flaked if you used a different power source than the adapter.
>I tried to connect it to the TV USB port like a Chromecast.
It requires more power than your TV's USB port will allow. Mine would start having video glitches and become unresponsive

decent for office

I use chink arm android one as smart tv and emulator box. Considering it was only 25 bucks and now I can play youtube and ps one games on my tv without connecting anything it was pretty good buy.

It also supports linux dual boot so I could turn it into a home server but I'm too lazy and it's not like I would put it to any use anyway.

yes

What does it run?