Are there any women on Sup Forums? I mean real women, not the men in skirts

Are there any women on Sup Forums? I mean real women, not the men in skirts.

We are little girls on the internet.
sage

Obviously yes but I'd rather if gender wasn't disclosed here as it's not related to the discussion. Same thing with the garbage gay attention whoring.

Without the ability to find objective truth, how can you discern woman from man?

>Same thing with the garbage gay attention whoring.

That's not nice.

mean for

What are these 'women' you speak of, anob?

It really depends on specialization.
I am a teamlead backend dev in the UK, been employing for straight 4 months now. Over 70 candidates of which one woman who didn't show up on the interview.
Same company, different specialization, frontend - 3 women, 4 men.
Yep - there are some.

>traps aren't women
sage

>Are there any women on Sup Forums? I mean real women, not the men in skirts.

The reason that we say 'there are no women on the internet' is because on the internet it doesn't matter if you are a woman. Because the internet is about ideas and not pussies. Ideas don't matter if they are from a woman or a man. But frankly, women have shit for ideas. And in this place where there is a free exchange of ideas, a woman doesn't do as well as a man. So when some cunt says "as a woman blah blah blah" we tell them "Tits or get the fuck out" Because their shit ideas don't matter and if they want us to care about them being women, they better show us their tits.

This user speaks the truth.

I take offense to this.
I wear a schoolgirl outfit when programming and when I dress up, I'm really a schoolgirl (male).

old irrelevanet pasta

Yes

no

Why did you feel the need to identify your gender on a technology board?

>tfw no pajeeta nerd gf

Are you in your thirties?

Yes

DESIGNATED

SHITT

Timestamp

tick tock tick tock

>IMG-20160824
>2016/08/24
come on you fucking idiots, it's 2016/10/30

>Whatsapp
NORMIES GET OUT

Fag

>you will never worship this woman's feet as she pretends to program

Don't hit on me, silly boys.

You won't know about real women here, because real women don't reveal it. Because they know it's fucking irrelevant.

Nice. You look like the kind of women who are usually interested in me. Never thought I'd see older women on Sup Forums.

>being autistic enough to recognize a filename from WhatsApp
>not knowing a lot of people outside of your basement actually use it because its the best cross-platform messenger

Kill yourself.

If some type of person exists - and there is a board for them on Sup Forums - then it's likely that at some point in time they've visited or even posted on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums has boards to cater to a variety of audiences, all of whom probably check out other content the site has to offer.

>butthurt detected

This is:
>I've had plenty of Asian girlfriends
tier. Why don't you go kys yourself.

What are you talking about? I'm a Brit, online I get a lot of attention from middle aged Hispanic women. What's that got to do with being a beta gook lover? Work on your insults.

>real women, not the men in skirts.
what's the difference?

>implying Sup Forumsentooman don't scare away every woman within 10 seconds.

Yes.

But that's completely irrelevant, except to the element of the board that feels threatened every time someone with tits also has two braincells to rub together.

What's your fucking point, except to whine about women existing? Is this a tech thread?