Why does poor people seem to prefer Apple's overpriced shit?

Why does poor people seem to prefer Apple's overpriced shit?

Apps run faster and better (including Gapps), iMessage is much faster and better than SMS

It lets them give people the false impression that they have wealth. It is a known psychological phenomenon in minorities.

>overpriced
literally the fastest phone on the market

poorfags like you dont understand, but you get what you paid for. Some people can afford the best, others cannot.

iPhones give you a much better experience and this makes people satisfied, that what Apple is about.

android phones have swag... yes... but that means they are for children

iphones have style... they are... for gentlemen

'nough said.

It gives themselve an impression that they aren't that poor.

Applecare and convenient genius bars. phone breaks down, go to apple store, shit gets taken care of.
Compare to a standard android.
Oh you bought the warranty from the phone store. Okay you can have a phone less than half the quality of the one you.
Alternatively, oh sorry that isn't covered, What is covered? nothing.
Finally, okay were going to need you to mail the phone to a random location and wait a few weeks. But I need a phone now. Oh well buy this cheap flip phone in the meanwhile,it can call and text even has a web browser.

That's why apple is popular. Idiots break their shit and apple makes it easy for these people.

Not to mention that an Android phone will lag like shit within months (if not from day one)

>poor people
>most used phone on the planet in the parts which are developed
>iphones have been normal as fuck for years

Who the fuck are you and where do you come from? We need flags and IDs on this board. Do you really have to convince yourself that people who use iphones are poor because you won't be able to afford one on your 5000 rupee a month salary?

>literally charging $100 for storage upgrades.

didn't realize Sup Forums was so apple shill heavy

I hope you're joking, but you're coming off as sad.
>iPhones have style... they are... for gentlemen
What are you, fucking gay? It's a phone.

Don't act like $5000 a month is a lot of money.

I'm not totally gay
but I'm gay, okay
I love my iPhone
I guess I was just born this way

'tips fedora

I got a iphone 5 on launch and its an amazing device basic messaging apps and calls. I've had friends around me go through 3+ android devices easily surpassing the cost of my phone.

Its the poor man shoe dilemma, stop buying your shoes at walmart that last 2 weeks and maybe go and buy a quality product. It will save you money in the long run.

It's not. Only the tech illiterates shill her and they should go back to >he can't maintain his android phone probably

Don't post here anymore.

Only if you're retarded enough to stay with the stock bloat of the stock rom.

>le clear cache every 5 minutes face :^)

There are good Android phones out there. The only problem is the lack of support by OEMs. If you're into fiddling around with your stuff it might not pose a problem but for normies it sure does.
Apple's device support is kinda unmatched in this department.

I see you fell for the "apple build quality" meme

People want things that they can't afford

They think having an iphone makes them not look poor.

this was confirmed fake you idiot, it was samsung shills with fake chineese iphones

>Applecare and convenient genius bars.
>"genius" bar

Of all the things that rub me the wrong way about Apple, this is the worst. Would make me physically I'll if it wasn't so funny.

God that company makes me cringe

iPhone 6 Plus had a legitimate bending issue, what the fuck are you talking about?

The 6s Plus fixed this by adding a giant fucking slab in the middle to prevent bending.

same reason they buy shitty overpriced sneakers

Where I live (Eastern Europe) literally every scum has a pair (or few pairs) of 'premium' sneakers for like $200 and a flagship Android smartphone or an iPhone, not to mention golden watches and other shit like this. And they usually make something like $300 a month.

>eastern europe

so it's all bootleg shit, who cares.

you made me laugh

you are right on the money

iPhones are something anyone could buy, rich people go for this because it's made with retards in mind, easy to use and if something happens they get a new one. Poor people get it because they can't have a nice house, a nice car, a nice anything actually that is also used by rich people.
I believe this works perfect for Apple because this will always translate in more sales while overcharging for their shit hardware and lack of originality.

Samsung is learning about this but it started the other way around, instead of selling the overpriced shit they built up from the bottom. Now they can sell overpriced shit that is coveted even by the poorest people that couldn't even have a fucking iPhone.

I honestly never observed anything like that. Every statistic you can google says the same.

I bought an iPhone so qt3.14's dont get a green text bubble when I'm messaging them.

Can't you spoof that in some way?

Not unless you have iMessage (maybe through a Mac)

But then you'd have to text through your Mac anytime you want to talk to that qt.

Actually you'd still have to activate your phone number for iMessage, so you'd need an iPhone for that as well.

Basically, nope. Can't fake it.

Status symbol, social pressure, retardation and it just werks for them because all they do is use iMessage, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram, apps which are perfectly optimized for iOS, because the phone is so restrictive you literally cannot break it short of dropping it like a spaz, so once you sink those 1000 dolaroos on your very own homosexual fashion accessory you won't have to worry about buying another one in 5-6 years while bragging about having an iPhone to everyone who cares to listen, even if its an old one, same shit happens with the iMacs and iPods.

And if Tyrone steals it you just call apple and they lock it, giving dumb normie poorfags the satisfaction that a smelly nigger won't get to use something you busted your ass for, android can't do this shit yet.

>Status symbol, social pressure
>$1000

Where the fuck do you people live? Please answer me. Its a fucking phone and its average as fuck. What the hell are you talking about with this 'status symbol' shit?

>you just call apple and they lock it

What? You don't 'call Apple' you retarded cunt. You go into iCloud and lock it remotely and make it a brick forever without your Apple ID password. Do you even know anything about the thing which you hate so much?

Social status. For the same reason stupid pooros wear Beats instead buying the hundreds of better headphones that are better priced. They're sheeple who are willing to buy anything just to make themselves look cool.

this thread is like an autism peer support group

Apple products give you the best hardware for the dollar, are solidly built and have IOS built in. also
>Why does poor people
Why *do poor