"It just works"

"...if you spend another $300"

It is embarrasing.

nice trips

also how am I supposed to be jealous of apple anything now if there is nothing good about anything they sell?

>sticker on MB
disgusting

lol who the fuck even finds adaptors that expensive. A full dock would be like 100 at most. I think it is stupid but how is everyone going to move to USB C if they most Meme system maker doesnt do it. The phone thing is so fucking stupid bacause it should have been USB c not gay lightning

I feel bad for Apple fans.

Would Steve had allowed this?

I seriously hope you don't forget any of your dongles, user. And make sure only to buy Apple approved ones.

He'd slap a bitch if he were to see this shit.

At this rate apple is selling Dongles and Dongle Accessories

yo dawg i heard you like dongles so we put a usb-c port on yo macbook so you can't iphone while you macbook

it's as if Apple's releases of every product line is to test the limit of stupidity of their consumer base

This is an insult to the intelligence of anyone that even casually uses a computer

kek

You can get a Lightning to USB-C cable for free from Apple if you call them up.

really?

The macbook PRO is over. This is some consumer shit that I'm sure they'll sell a lot of. Just not to me. Hopefully they will wake up before my current MBP needs an update in 5-6 years. If not, then it's either linux or Winblows

Pic from le reddit but ok.

I don't see a problem here. You have wlan, bluetooth, cloud storage. There's no need for cables.

If you need usb sticks, usb cables for flashing and so on apple products are not for you.

>Pic from le reddit but ok.
being this autistic

The fuck you talking about? The MBP was always consumer grade.

You're so cool.

Wires everywhere!!!!!

It's literally $20 for adapters on Amazon

wait, wait, wait... are you telling me that the latest iPhone's charging cable isn't usb-C on its other end (the one that goes to the wall plug or to the computer)?

you have 10 seconds to defend this

BT headphones and who the fuck connects phone to computer these days and for what purpose?

The macbook has a headphone port so the second dongle is unnecessary.
Otherwise, yeah. Pretty shit

hes charging it and listening to music at the same time retard

data transfer
charging

It's somewhat faster than an Android phone

the poor guy spent all the money on dongles and couldn't afford a stand or bracket for his TV or a pantry for his groceries. Apple is making people make really stupid decisions when it comes to buying stuff.

Just buy last years model Mac and iPhone. You'll get a nice discount and the new ones don't do anything the previous ones couldn't.

the actual answer is to build a PC that can triple boot and buy an iPhone SE

apple really is starting to lose it

shit's not even out and people are already shilling? never change Sup Forums

Yes. Apple has always sucked for dongles and adapters.

All the way back to the Apple they just had to use shitty adapters

no

>All the way back to the Apple they just had to use shitty adapters
Would you rather pay for a whole lot of built-in adapters and ports that you never used? Or just pay for the ones you needed? How many PCs were built with USB support on the motherboard that was never used? How many clung to serial ports and parallel printer ports that were never used? Adding to the weight and cost.
What do you use for your keyboard and mouse? Those weirdly colored PS/2 ports or USB?

until usb d comes along cause usb c is too big and not magsafe

>MB
disgusting
FTFY

>Those weirdly colored PS/2 ports or USB?
you seriously need to get the fuck out, you are either a faggot, a kid that doesn't know anything about life in general or just a piece of shit normie that thinks he is a hacker when opening the stupid terminal and typing LS. Fuck this gay earth, shit has gone terribly wrong since shitstains like you were allowed to use a computer and the internet.

literally defending ps2 ports

USB-C is the future. Apple is retarded for using Lightning rather than USB-C in the iPhone 7, but it isn't a problem if you buy a USB-C phone instead.

They are literally better though,

lol, how. You can make a usb with no driver. Also usb has no pins to break,
I call b8

For keyboards - NKRO. For mice - higher polling rate.
>You can make a usb with no driver.
What

not knowing why we still have ps2 ports
>You can make a usb with no driver.
It was easier to just post that you are a stupid fuck.
you've proven that you don't know what are you talking about. Even if you are a kid and you don't know better in general, you need to learn to shut the fuck up from time to time or at least reading something before talking and making things worse.

>iPhone has wireless syncing and audio
>No wireless charging
ONE
FUCKING
JOB

>>No wireless charging
Yeah what the fuck its absolutely stupid

Lol why did someone photoshop the original case on the phone

Honest question
Can you even afford it? Because most of Sup Forums are neet fags running 5 years+ old computers with anime wallpapers, no job, and with some kind of social anxiety.

topkek