Why would Hiro lie to us?

Why would Hiro lie to us?

Because he's an asshole.
He speaks perfect english and yet he pretends he barely knows english so he never has to answer any complex questions regarding moderation.

He just wants more money, Sup Forums is in no danger of shutting down, otherwise, he would do a DONATE OR DIE-esque campaign all over the site.
Not even reddit costs $100,000 a month to run, and they're hundreds of times more active than Sup Forums.
You need to call his bluffs at every turn.

Not even imgur costs $100,000 a month to run and they have 5x the active traffic, well over 3x as much image bandwidth, and they STORE the images indefinitely. Sup Forums just lets shit drop off into oblivion.
It's a very cheap website to run.

Look up what he did to 2ch

He lost 2ch because he got scammed and then he ran a 2ch clone that constantly scrapes the real 2ch to spite them.

And then he buys Sup Forums because he just wants to be in charge of a website again.
He has an insatiable ego, underneath the smug exterior.

why does it matter if he does the obvious thing and makes his website profitable?

"wahhhhh how dare you make money from my safe space that I pay nothing for and block ads on wahhhhh"

:rip: Sup Forums.
Off to LE REDDIT I go!

See, this is the reddit mentality. When the REALLY retarded redditcancer thinks that his shitty website is used by everyone here and that Sup Forums is "just for shitposting trashl lel xD" and dumps his retardaton here.
Inb4 hurr I'm not reddit, then fuck off where else you came from or LURK MORE

>he would constantly say that 2ch is close to dying and ask for donations that he pocketed, until he was discovered and thrown away. then other bunch of crooked shit he did was also discovered, he faced trial and was told to pay several fines, and he fled the country instead. He has been living abroad ever since because he's wanted in Japan, where people refer to him as a yakuza.

Get the fuck out chink. I know it's you. It's always you.

He's trying to kill third party archives and force archives to be a paid feature, all while not communicating at all about it

>he doesn't know at least 5 alternative imageboards
I will laugh when you retards LITERALLY go back to plebbit

He didn't even flee the country, their law system is so ineffective that he just didn't go to the court proceedings and that the cases are stuck in standstill.

>has arrest warrants in 3 prefectures and fines in many others
>is clearly living abroad to avoid the consequences
>"he didn't flee the country! the system is wrong! he didnu nandemonai!"

stop shilling yourself asshole

How do we get the US gov to audit Sup Forums?

japan has an extradition treaty with the EU

Hiro, honestly, I have to say that you are very stupid. Not only are you asking for 2,000,000 dollars all of a sudden to pay for a year of Sup Forums, and few extra servers (which you don't need and don't deserve). I personally hope Sup Forums dies, and a proper site like iichan or 5chan is once again reborn. This piece of crap you call a site has nothing to do with an image board anymore. It is the craphole of the internet, with the worst mods ever pushed out of your asshole. You've done nothing for Sup Forums fans other than allow the 12 year old noobs to overrun the place. I like to think of Sup Forums as a giant room, filled with thousands and thousands of bottom feeding rats shitting and pissing all over themselves, until finally being caught in the giant mousetrap that is W.T. Snacks. You may live for a little while, but you're going to be pissing and shitting all over yourself. And then you'll get banned, and then you'll cry. And then wonder why you gave ten dollars to someone who hasn't even left his teens yet.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

your argument is entirely irrelevant. you have a pretty poor grasp of logical reasoning for posting on a board centered around programming.

I don't understand why this bothers you.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

This right here is what kills Sup Forums.
Comments are owned by the poster.
Sup Forums hasn't been KO'd by the FBI in the past because it doesn't claim copyright over all the posts and images uploaded.
If Sup Forums suddenly started claiming all posts as their own, and watermarking images, they would suddenly have to start taking responsiblity for their watermarked CP that gets uploaded.

pls come back desu

>citation needed

I'm here because I prefer Sup Forums over those other imageboards. Yes they're alternatives, but it's still not good if Sup Forums goes under

Why? So you can keep shitting on him again?

Wow.
>lern2gramr
Fucking pleb.

Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can
only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.

This one's for you, Otousan.

that would only be an issue if images were watermarked, which will never happen. as for text content, they are works of fiction and falsehood, and only a fool would interpret them as factual.

>wahhhhh how dare a website owner make his website profitable at no expense to anybody wahhhhh

THE BEST THE BEST

>Sup Forums uses 90TB per day of cached data, and 25TB per day of cached data.
so which one is it?

>wahhhhh how dare a website owner make his website profitable at no expense to anybody wahhhhh

If anyone belongs on Sup Forums it's you for using that meme spouted only by edgy 14 year old twats. Go away you're not welcome here you lil child. Lil babby probably gonna cry when he sees this and try to fight back with some other lame post cause you're nothing but a poopoopeepee diaper baby, mmmmmyeah baby need a diaper change huh? Don't worry baby daddy will change diaper for you just don't pee on me~

>I don't know how the read a graphic
>I'm so dumb that I can't figure out a typo

Being a mental midget must suck.

Why couldnt you get a master or doctorate? Oh wait they dont except Cs

i'm a noob. Just got this from a Russian thingy some time ago, that's all. I'm an idiot trying to learn.

Zeus botnet translated. It's the 2009 version though. I know fuck all about programming. I asked some bloke on the dark net and he told me to start programming with APL, but I made the switch to linux and I can't load the right key board font even though terminal brings up apl fairly easily. Then some other bloke said to try A+ instead because it accepts the ASCII stuff and the European layout. But every A+ is about emacs and cancer. I kid you not, no A+ tutorials worth mentioning. They told me APL and A+ allows you to try cooler shit because you're allowed to do more stuff. Then they told me to move onto C but only after I got A+ or APL. I tell them that the zeus translation is in c++, c and php for the command and control bits, and that i'd need a copy of windows server 2010. Not server, the windows thing you use to write c++, the thing that has c#. I have mono of course but fuck if i know how to use it.

so Sup Forums whines about the owner making money off of the website without grounding these complaints in a logical argument, and then whines at anyone who defends hiro's right to do so without using any kind of relevant logical argument as well. you represent your board and your interests well.

Sup Forums uses the data marked in the lower side of the graph, hiro just cut off the labels to trick you.

Sup Forums uses ~25TB of uncached bandwidth a day.
Everything else is provided free by Cloudflare in exchange for being their free guineapig for new technologies testing.

>muh rights

Your rights aren't worth shit because they're not even real, what's real is what you can do. Hiro doesn't have a "right to make money off his site", he either can or can't; and obviously he can't because we are not gonna give it to him. Come back when you're older.

Spotted the redditor.

>his right to scam people into donating with fake stats showing ten times the cost he is actually paying.

neck yourself

but you guys are giving it to him, lots of people have already bought into the pass deal, and the website is already raking in money from advertising. he's demonstrating that he can.

as for rights not being real, you can scream that through the door slot at your county jail all you want after you get arrested for violating property rights via stealing cheetohs from the supermarket. rights are as real as laws and castes when enforced. you're confusing mechanical abstractions with spiritual abstractions.

>$2000 in donations over 2 weeks
that's fucking nothing on a site that gets 2 million people a month

Also, in the last Sup Forums breach, it was discovered that there's only like 2000 Sup Forums pass holders on average.

Let's say you're right, then what about people's right to complain about whatever they want regardless of it being right or wrong? For someone claiming to be logical and informed you're actually pretty fucking ignorant and displaying a poor reasoning capability. You're either very young, a political extremist of some sort, or being paid to say this. Just bite a bullet.

not relevant

yes, he does have that right in our globalized capitalistic society, as he is not running a non-profit organization.

>that's nothing
no, it's $2000. you've gone from being illogical to objectively wrong by contradicting yourself.

>you can scream that rights are not real while locked in a place where many rights violations take place and this is somehow an argument about rights being some sort of magical law of the universe that just werk

oh kid it must suck being so stupid

>Sup Forums's tumblr blog

Stopped reading there

I only come to 4ailchan anymore for Sup Forums anyway

>then what about people's right to complain about whatever they want regardless of it being right or wrong?
you have that right in our society and are exercising it, and I also have that right and am exercising it against you.

> For someone claiming to be logical and informed you're actually pretty fucking ignorant and displaying a poor reasoning capability.
demonstrate, quote me making an illogical argument, reference my posts as much as you like.

the rest of your post is irrelevant insults. you have no argument that supports your cause, or else you'd post it. all you've done is insult me and claim my arguments are illogical without demonstrating how.

>not relevant

$2000 pays for 6 days of Sup Forums, and he collected this over 2 weeks after failing to scare Sup Forums users into thinking the site was on the verge of financial insolvency.

He can't keep this up forever, and he forgets that Sup Forums's only redeeming feature is in it's users and high rate of posting.
Without that, Sup Forums, and by extension, all *chan-style websites are worthless.

>rights being some sort of magical law of the universe that just werk
quote me claiming this, or else you're making a textbook example of a strawman argument, further demonstrating your inability to form a logical argument.

rights are tangible, observable social mechanisms that do things such as make it hard for people to walk into your apartment and steal your tendies, or easy for people like hiro to make money off of things he owns.

in b4 thread vanishes

>$2000 pays for 6 days of Sup Forums
so it costs $120,000 a year to run Sup Forums? you're contradicting yourself even more now.