Whenever i buy a electronic product i got bullied on Sup Forums because i choose wrongly

whenever i buy a electronic product i got bullied on Sup Forums because i choose wrongly,

i will let you decide this so you can't make fun of me afterwards

max 2k $ i can afford, i want a gaming laptop
only 2 rules, minimum 17'' screen and good keyboard for typing.

Other urls found in this thread:

evga.com/products/Product.aspx?pn=758-21-2633-T1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gaming laptop
>good keyboard
>17" screen minimum
You're already retarded.

:( why

You need to get better at cyber.
That's a sabre, you fucktard.

>i want a gaming laptop

they don't know shit like me.

RX 480 8GB
Zen Processor
8 GiB RAM
Cherry MX Blue mechanical keyboard

Laptops arent good for intensive gaming and will usually kill you hardware.After 1-2 years they cant give you the needed performance without overheating your laptop.
Meanwhile desktops are the beter choice for games and will keep your temps around 60, you can also easily upgrade them as the games need more intensive performance.

> i want a gaming laptop

MacBook Pro

Don't listen to the fags insulting you, get yourself an Asus Laptop or Alienware. I have a alienware 15 R2 with m2 ssd and I can play BF1 High graphics no fps drops and it never gets hot. It has a gtx 970m and an i7. Only bought it for 600$ ;)

OP here i'm ok with this, i'm student and live in another city. also travelling a lot.

evga.com/products/Product.aspx?pn=758-21-2633-T1

usually gaming laptop give about half the performance of desktop for the price , just get a desktop and a chromebook or something

Install Gentoo

>max 2k $ i can afford, i want a gaming laptop
are you retarded? if you need a gaming machine, buy a good desktop pc. if you need a mobile machine, buy a laptop, or tablet, whatever.

with $2k, you can have both things. hell, I could buy a good pc and a good laptop for $500, this isn't the year 1999 anymore.

btw, Sup Forums is not a support forum.

Thinkpad w/ external GPU

What a fucking beta

>i want a gaming laptop
This is why you get bullied, thanks for the laugh though.

I have a desktop, and its got 5ghz, 8 cores, 16GB ram, an SSD and 3TB of storage.

I also got it for $600 :^)

>whenever i buy a electronic product i got bullied on Sup Forums because i choose wrongly
I wouldn't worry what Sup Forums thinks, Sup Forums is mostly full of autismo poorfags that recommend shit products
>max 2k $ i can afford, i want a gaming laptop
>only 2 rules, minimum 17'' screen and good keyboard for typing.
Nevermind, you deserve to get bullied

Because laptops are shit. Compare them to a desktop for gaming. Laptop keyboards are shit, they still need a mouse, laptop displays are tiny compared to modern monitors, and laptops are much more difficult to upgrade.

Laptops are shitposting machines. Desktops are the way to apply power to your task.

Laptops don't save enough space to matter by the time you add quality peripherals.

Do a build sheet for a desktop system for the same money. $2K will get you a kickass desktop!

>bitches about getting bullied on Sup Forums
>proceeds to seek help choosing a $2k gaming laptop

And you wonder why people will mock you.
Just go to