What can i do with this shit? Just got it for bday but i'm to jewish to buy anything from commercezon

What can i do with this shit? Just got it for bday but i'm to jewish to buy anything from commercezon

>buy

Mine is full with pirated e-books.

Or just get the free ones, plenty of old but good books.

1. get calibre
2. pirate books
3. ???
4. profit.

any "how to" or things i should avoid to get busted

Should I connect it to an amazon acc or should i keep it offline and just transfer from my pc via usb connection?

I have it connected with my amazon account and its filled with pirated books and such + few books i actually bought from laziness but nothing happened.

Doesn't really matter.

>or things i should avoid to get busted

Are you 7?

>Torrent e-book
>Convert with Calibre
>Put on Kindle
>Read
inb4
>Torrent

nah i mean if I connect it to an amazon acc AND use pirated ebooks if they gonna be aware of that

Afaik you need to make an account to set it up but you never have to connect to Amazon afterwards.

I've never added an Amazon account in mine. Simply downloaded epubs from the internet and loaded them with calibre. Bought it back in '14, so things might be different by now.

>I've never added an Amazon account in mine

Same here. You don't even need one.

Look up the IRC channel called #bookz on encyclopedia dramatica

you are missing a lot a features of the OS such as manage home screen view (let's you switch back to the old minimalistic home view) or vocabulary builder.

There is free stuff for the kindle:
the illustrated complete works of h.p. lovecraft
poems by emily dickinson
between the acts virginia woolf
night and day
japanese fairy tales
aesop's fables
twenty thousand leagues under the sea
mark twain
lucky star is cheap
cutting for stone is a good long book

also yotsuba

you can also download images and make them into a pdf, with osx you can set a password on them all for free.

> black and white fapping

are you some kind of weebo that doesn't exclusivley fap to manga that's obv bw?

Calibre
#bookz

Done.

Can i use those to read manga?

They look stupidly overpriced for what they are.

You can read JPG and PDFs just fine.

If you're to jewish then you're not jewish enough.

>Can i use those to read manga?
not really
1. you would need to refresh every page to have no ghosting, which is slow.
2. display isn't big enough for a full page, so you would need to scroll, but touch screen isn't the most responsive and also back to 1.

Nigga I have sent pirated ebooks to my Kindle via the 'send to kindle' email they give you. If they don't give a fuck about that, they won't give a fuck about you transferring them via USB or whatever.

It's an g-reader, read some fucking books already.

bump for ideas

i can read just fine, but get one that's at the very least 1024x768, text gets really tiny