/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• A WARNING TO ALL KZ ED9 OWNERS coat these nozzles before use since there's a chance of them turning green and causing skin irritation. Another user chimes in and confirms this happening to his as well Others suggest to just clean it and keep using them • user bought a little red riding hood to wear for shits and giggles (not a girl) • user likes his $2.50 phone case • user prepares to take his HSP Rock Crawler RC car with him on a hike • user waits a month and his phone hasn't arrived (contact support asap) • user wants to know why DHL costs so much more >Previous thread's news
• user finally got his Redmi
• user's Infographic is becoming difficult to resize and compress properly
• user is happy with his VE Monk Plus
• user shows off his AliExpress coins
• user receives mysterious 1 cent refund from AlIExpress
• user doesn't know what to do with his 11.11 coupons Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/i/32648581957.html
aliexpress.com/item/i/32740100550.html
aliexpress.com/item/i/32595710336.html
basetao.com/page.php?action=estimates
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_356746.html?wid=21
superbuy.com/en/page/)has
aliexpress.com/item/Extendable-Recording-Microphone-Holder-Suspension-Boom-Scissor-Arm-Stand-Holder-with-Microphone-Clip-Table-Mounting-Clamp/32636706418.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=02d15a19-9830-49bb-8e49-452737c147e3
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Professional-3-5mm-Wired-BM-700-Condenser-Sound-Recording-Microphone-with-Shock-Mount-for/32417789212.html
gearbest.com/game-accessories/pp_495623.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gGWAmaRolgY
gearbest.com/handheld-games/pp_314971.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/video-game/pp_165480.html
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/5611tg/psa_you_can_flash_twrp_and_subsequently_cm13/
banggood.com/Salar-M6-Wired-Single-Track-Flexible-Neck-Computer-Laptop-Microphone-p-75610.html?rmmds=category
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good closed headphones? HD618 with velour is good, but semi-open.

Hi

Yes, the Superlux HD662-EVO

nigger

Make it square, will make the image compression less agressive. Can't you use a .png file? No compression and smaller size.

?

Can I use a laptop PSU as phantom power for BM-800?

>Can I use a laptop PSU as phantom power for BM-800?
no

I was looking for chink record sleeves to put the records that I got from thriftshops in (since they tend to get a lot of shit on them when just stored in the album cover, and everything that I found was more expensive that I could buy in the US off of eBay.

On the other hand, I've found a lot of cheap Chinese cartridges, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Now I don't expect any audiophile tier shit, but are they even usable?

aliexpress.com/item/i/32648581957.html

This one here looks a lot like the audio technica one that is currently on my turntable
aliexpress.com/item/i/32740100550.html

And here's the final one, but for the price of these here, you can buy a very nice brand name cartridge, like a Grado or an ortofon.
aliexpress.com/item/i/32595710336.html

Seems possible with soldering. Is 19.5V too much? Will 2.31A damage it?

May CHINKLORD be with me.
I'm using basetao again.

Get a Behringer U-Phoria UM2 instead

Do you live in China?

>Will 2.31A damage it?

Current depends on the load, not the power supply. It should kinda work although most mics require 48V.

Nope.
I'm just getting used to buy in TaoBao using a proxy agent (like Cssbuy, Ytaopal, basetao etc).

Is it still cheaper than ali when you include the shipping and agent costs?

That'll be fine. Don't forget to buy a second cable for butchering.

People here like HD681-EVO/HD662-EVO. Why not 668B?

Not really, I prefer this way because it's faster (shipping) and I have a lot of more options available to choose from.
I can also buy items directly from companies like Xiaomi (see the bag, cable, gamepad etc).

What is agent cost+shipping for a $20 item?

What light saber should I get?

It's better to buy if you want to buy a lot of things at once.
You can use simulators like basetao.com/page.php?action=estimates to estimate the costs.
For a $20 item, it could cost $40 (item + agent + shipping).
Agent fee is usually about 4-5%, the shipping is what kill you inside.

purple

I was going to just run a cable from a wallsocket and put a 62v resistor in it to get it down to 48v

gearbest.com/laptops/pp_356746.html?wid=21

chinkshit ultrabook 50% off
170 bucks
any good?

Shipping seems _okay_. Isn't there anyone that uses slower/worse shipping?

>TFW neet so I will never buy chink shit, and instead watch everyone else silently

I guess superbuy (superbuy.com/en/page/)has the cheapest fees/costs, but the service is usually pretty precarious as they are just Chineses who doesn't know even a single word of English.
This plus China Post would be the cheapest alternative.

brown

Well it's okay for the price, but specs are pretty shitty.

But then again, price.

Hey guys i bought my little brother the csg approved mic
what do u think

/csg/: the person

did you forget about phantom power

I smashed my phone so sent it for repair and now they (the company) won't answer

i need a cheap phone while i sort this out

cheapest phone that accepts nano sims.

any recommends?

Oh shit, I need a scissor arm.This any good?

aliexpress.com/item/Extendable-Recording-Microphone-Holder-Suspension-Boom-Scissor-Arm-Stand-Holder-with-Microphone-Clip-Table-Mounting-Clamp/32636706418.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_1&btsid=02d15a19-9830-49bb-8e49-452737c147e3

i just got the default one on the mic page
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Professional-3-5mm-Wired-BM-700-Condenser-Sound-Recording-Microphone-with-Shock-Mount-for/32417789212.html

It's the exact same one tho and user's is cheaper

I would recommend just using an adapter.

Yeah, that'll work. They're all the same.

I got that one, it's decent enough.

you know those dumb "loot crates" where you pay $30 a month for a box full of Chinese junk

someone should do something similar with *our* Chinese junk

No, I meant what deal.

PNG is already over 4 MB, I will try making it more square

VE Monks are a prime example of snakeoil. If you have a Poundland nearby go and buy some of their cheap nasty earbuds for £1, take them apart and compare the internals to the internals of the VE Monk, there's no difference.

The Shell is nicer sure, so is the cable usually but I say this as someone who owns three pairs of VE Monks, there's nothing special to them at all, not in the slightest, they don't use anything but bargain-bin components and the design isn't custom either, you find pound-shop earbuds in the exact same plastic shells.

It is literally a placebo.

>as someone who owns three pairs of VE Monks
The rest of your opinion can be safely disregarded then

You can't comment on an item without having used it user, I first ordered a pair for myself and a friend ordered a pair too.

I was unsatisfied with my first pair but believing the hype ordered a second. In this time my friend approached me and said his sounded like shit too so I started looking into it, cracked them all open and was disappointed with what I found.

They're cheap so it doesn't really matter but I'm just warning people that in terms of quality they aren't actually any better than a really cheap pair from the pound-shop.

is he a minecraft streamer

i don't understand sory

he has his own youtube channel
and yes he actually does play minecraft

tell him to stop spending all his youtube money on food hes getting to be a bit of a chunker

whats with those bm800s??? suddenly everyone is a faggot gaymen streamer?

You don't have to be a streamer to want good audio, I'm sick and tired of playing games with people who sound like they are shouting into a fucking tin can.

Just ordered the KZ ATR and some spiral eartips, already have the ZS3. What are your favorite chinese iems or headphones?

Are you sure you didn't just get fakes? I recently got a pair the other day and they sound good. Not fantastic or mindblowing like people make them out to be, but great for the price point,

Are there any non-MIUI rom without built in root for the RN3P? FGO won't run even with root disabled, it has to be a user build (no su at all) rather than a userdebug build (su disable by default).

In fairness no I am not 100% sure that they weren't fake but I bought my two from a head-fi link and have no reason to believe that they were not legit, the wait for them to arrive certainly was real.

>Everybody who wants a microphone better than yelling in a cup and rope is a streamer

at least you're honest and aren't pretending you bought it because you're a professional musician

Those look uncomfortable.

Was I given a fake rn3p? Anyone know what to do when the unlocker can't verify the device?

a lapel mic is more than ok for games... keep feeding that oniomania

It might be down. Try again some other time. I'm not sure, but from what I know most of the fake stuff will be checked many times, since from my understanding they just copy a real product and don't bother changing the serial number on any of the fakes.

a bm-800 is like 10 bucks who cares lmaoooo

if you can flash the official global rom then its not a fake.

gearbest.com/game-accessories/pp_495623.html

Anyone got experience with one of these or similar?

My previous mat got broken and I'm heavily into games like DDR and Mungyodance so I really need to get another one.

Is this a good laptop?

I might be installing KDE on it.

What's the cheapest way to phantom power the BM-800? Don't want to spend an additional 15 bucks on that

No it isn't, I can barely make it out when you yell CYKA BLYAT DROP ME AWP

Old laptop supply and a drop of solder, anything over 12V is good.

excluding the $40 of bullshit you need to get to make it work

br? br?
huehuehuehuehue

works on my $1 somake :^)

Comfy Tech Reviews user here, I'm in the middle of (another) chink shit drought so I've started up a new series covering vintage tech.

Before you call me a faggot for posting something unrelated to /csg/, hold your horses! I reviewed an OLD chink shit from the 1970s, a Zuanshi "Diamond" alarm clock. These were everywhere in South East Asia in the 70s so basically a really old chink shit before AliExpress. If you were in a cafe in Vietnam around that time you probably saw one.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGWAmaRolgY

I couldn't get a recording of the ticking for the video but I put a Vocaroo in the description.

Thanks again for the support, I'll be back with more real chink shit reviews soon!

Sounds a bit scary desu

1)
gearbest.com/handheld-games/pp_314971.html?wid=21
Handheld game machine

2)
gearbest.com/video-game/pp_165480.html
GBA ROM Cart

The game machine claims to be able to play GBA cartridges so if it actually does and this little cart actually works, wouldn't that be the ideal portable GBA emulator?

Is this a good laptop?

I might be installing KDE on it.

What other good laptops are there in this price range?

It's a mic m8, audio engineers manage it and they're all thick as shit.

You don't need to unlock anymore for flashing any kind of roms.

You can flash global rom or CM13 via EDL with some trickery:
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/5611tg/psa_you_can_flash_twrp_and_subsequently_cm13/

put a wind sock on it
you can get sim adapters to put smaller sims into phones that take larger ones

>Old laptop supply
I mean soldering old batteries

What batteries? Laptop power brick, a DC power supply. The thing you plug into the wall.

Need a good belt for a skinny cunt (size 29 american) and a rain jacket with a hood (a plain black one, nothing fancy). Anybody got either of these before and have recs for anything?

Oh fuck, I'm tired, my bad. So how does this work? You just cut and solder the wires or what?

What's a good desktop mic for skype and online vidya for

BM-800

Blue Snowball
>inb4 BM800

>Blue Snowball
That's $57 CAD

anyone have the laser pointer guide? (or know which ones are good?)

>Blue Snowball
>only popular because streamers get them free
Time for you to go back

What are you using it for?
any $2 pos would be fine if it's for a cat or something.

Bought some KZ HD SEs.. Hope they arent just a meme

friend needs it for an astronomy tour

>streamers get them free
damn that is some good marketing

What about something in this style:
banggood.com/Salar-M6-Wired-Single-Track-Flexible-Neck-Computer-Laptop-Microphone-p-75610.html?rmmds=category

Why? don't like my YouTube channel Lithu?

Get a Neewer phantom power supply

Prolly get a green one that's 25mW or so.

They're not even a meme yet. They work though.

That's 30$ on ali and 16$ on amazon

>Poorfag lithuanian

I hear Poland needs it's toilets cleaned, get a job