Buying a new Laptop

Looking at buying a new laptop can anyone give me some recommendations?

XPS 13 Kaby Lake

Macbook pro

The new one

Thinkpad X1 Carbon Yoga

top kek

Dell 3000 11

Inspiron 17

Buy surface book.
Enjoy headphone wire hanging over the keyboard.

get a desktop

jesus why does Sup Forums have such a hard on for desktops..maybe he's a uni student??
I agree if you want most bang for you're buck in terms of quality and performance...if you care about looks the xps is like the inspiron's sexier sister but costs more.

I also need a new one.
I will be in Computer Engineering next year and I want a small laptop that is fairly fast but not much expensive. What should I get?

I have a good desktop set up, going into 3rd year uni and looking to upgrade. I currently have a Lenovo yoga 3, but just looking for something that is a bit more powerful, but I want a sexy looking thing as well. just trying to find a balance of both those things.

go save lots of money and go buy a second hand T420 with an i7

>I will be in Computer Engineering next year and I want a small laptop that is fairly fast
You're probably not going to make it brah.

why do you say that?

>maybe he's a uni student??

Homeless uni student?

It's just a hunch I've got, my fairly fast Indian friend.

Xiaomi Notebook Air 13.3

I wish more 12-14 inch laptops featured quad cores and graphic cards, I'm sick of the likes of t460p's, gaymen behemoths and overpriced 15 inch rMBP's. Someone please aware me of some small laptops with quad cores?

I have a dual core laptop, quadcore is redundant.

Nigga, I'm not hauling a desktop with me everywhere.

VAIO Z.

Just got an HP Pavilion 1607 with a 2.40 GHz Intel i5 processor and 8GB of RAM. So far its handled CS:GO, Autodesk Inventor Pro 2015, and an arduino software.

The other laptop is my old Acer Aspire series from 2009