It's cool that you know all of those programming languages but do you dream in code?

It's cool that you know all of those programming languages but do you dream in code?

youtube.com/watch?v=DBXZWB_dNsw

Other urls found in this thread:

slgonzalez.com/other/ICNC_15.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really makes me think op

>"my dream is to work at apple"

D R O P P E D

This spic is so cringey, he needs to get lynched on sight. His twitter is even more cringey, he supports hillary and tries to shill for apple and microsoft at the same time.

Most of the people I knew that were genius coders at a young age, are utter failures as adults.

why do we have these threads every month every year.
stop this meme
he's lost potential with his libtard views and feminism
while only being an intern at Apple

>not dreaming in binary

>he doesn't dream in pure mathematics

>he doesn't dream in physics equations

just looked at this little retards twitter. I have some actaully smart friends who would btfo of this kid but they didnt have their parents turn them into memes. I had a good chuckle when i read him bitching about brexit as an American and how he "really wants a direwolf"

>not dreaming in BNF
It's like you guys don't want to build a good dream using grammar rules.
>mfw got Inception'd by a wild pumping lemma

Language is just declarational code.

kek

I've got a 'friend' that literally looks just like him except he's part Chinese. He bought a new Macbook he couldn't afford just so that he could develop iOS apps except he's literally as dumb as bricks.
Takes a web dev paper at uni, last day of an assignment he asks me to do the assignment for him and he hasn't done anything. Turns out he actually needed to attend the labs to get mysql/nginx access

>that pic
post more.

Why would he support Trump when he talks shit about immigrants?

>tfw I dreamt several times in Sup Forums

from his facebook:

>Programmer. Computer Science Ph.D. student at UT Austin. BS + MS from @coschoolofmines. Feminist. Nerd. 18.

He is 18yo and a Ph D.? he must be a fucking genius. His only fault is being a feminist though.

"We'll solve that"

I actually used to dream in code: LISP

Years back anyway. Not anymore.

This bait is older than your mom, get a new one.

>Ph.D. student
not yet

>computer science
>genius
lol

slgonzalez.com/other/ICNC_15.pdf

Eh, third author on a fucking survey paper. Hardly worth anything.

gottem
I could see this being true, namely because in middle school I was pretty smart compared to others in my class, but as high school came more people with high intelligence came in and I got shuffled into the mix

he is going to become one.

I thought that to be a Ph D is a very difficult thing to get. You will need experience, money, intelligence and recommendations from some professor.

I really thought this meme had died.

lol, no. a Ph D is easy providing you align yourself with academia and get in to the mutual masturbation racket that involves.

Jeez, this thread again?