I don't use an anti-virus i use common sense 2016 :^)

>i don't use an anti-virus i use common sense 2016 :^)

literally why wouldn't you use an anti-virus? there's no downside to using one. even the most poorfag computer on the market now can run anti-virus with no performance hit

>Not using common sense 2015 LTS
What a pleb

>paid antivirus shills

global 11 - advertising

> Costs money
> Slows everything down
> Closed source
> Lot of bugs, often also secutity related
> Botnet

Why the fuck should I use this shit?
I rather use fucking VMs to surf, which I purge on task-base, for example one VM for banking, which is purged after logged out.
Stupid bullshit antivirus shit

Because I've got the best anti-virus, Allah.

>windows
please commit sudoku, this board isn't for plebs like you

never realised she has no tits before

If you used common sense 1016 you wouldn't have windows on the web period. You'd be running windows in a virtual machine in linux and using linux for your web connectivity.

I've seen this copy pasted non stop.
What's wrong with you?

I use avira

>literally why wouldn't you use an anti-virus?
I have common sense

ALLAHU KEKBAR

I use pacman. It eats all viruses. :^)

I do use an antivirus. Just removed 20 trojans from my computer this morning. feelsgoodman.jpg

>I do use an antivirus. Just removed 20 trojans from my computer
Trojans aren't viruses. They may have a virus as a payload but that's another thing.

>>>/global/rules/11
Report this faggot

Why would you use one if there's no benefit using it? It's just bloatware. There's no benefit when running one in background, it just messes up with your PC. The only useful ones are the ones that don't run in background and let you manually scan your PC. Any modern OS won't be affected by viruses unless you're a literal retard or a kid who has a tendency to install malware manually. The best way to secure your system is to keep it up to date and have common sense. Anti-virus is just a babysitter, if you need one then feel free to install Comodo firewall.
This ,

???

>not using Common Senseā„¢ 2017 Professional

linux is shit

>baiting this hard