Admit it: Microsoft is now a braver, more innovative company than Apple

>The more demos I saw, the more I was convinced that the Touch Bar was a relatively uninteresting novelty item that we'll use way less than Apple is suggesting.

mashable.com/2016/10/27/microsoft-better-apple/#OGGVJYKOHqqJ

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/apple-demolished-by-microsoft-at-their-respective-pc-events-2016-10-27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But does Microsoft have courage like Apple?

eat shit and die

Microsoft has been better for a few years now.

Go away Apple shill.

From the article

>The company's internal technology strategy doesn't even seem like it makes sense any more. If taking the headphone jack out of the iPhone 7 is "courage," if we're supposedly all moving to wireless headphones in the long term, what does it mean to still have a headphone jack in the Macbook Pro?

>On the evidence of the last two days, even Steve Jobs would have to admit that the sex is currently in Seattle. Microsoft has true technological courage — the courage to try selling new things, to risk failure in the marketplace, to learn from its mistakes, to present a coherent vision.

You must be 18+ to use Sup Forums.

Fuck off apple shill.

Oh man, black women are a true beauty of the nature :^)

Kill yourselves avatarfag and avatarfagenablers. sage

The Surface Studio is a niche product. Apple doesn't sell niche products. Apple isn't a company that will show off a $3,000 (starting) drawing board so that it only sells 10,000 units. Ergo, none of this affects Apple.

Microsoft is still foolishly convinced that desktop/tablet convertible hybrids are the future, which ultimately make both shitty desktops and shitty tablets.

Also, the article is opinionated clickbait.

Microsoft made the worst electronics.

The Xbox 360 failure RROD because of poor design.

Windows BSOD Apps can hang your whole PC this never happens on Macs

Does the Xbox One have an LED Error Code Ring?

It was an interesting feature.

The grill who jumped between the 2 gorilla have a nice one-piece.

Apple is fucking done. Who would have thought that in the year 2016, Microsoft would outdo Apple?

>Apple demolished by Microsoft at their respective PC events
>Who would have thought that at back-to-back hardware events in the year 2016, Microsoft Corp.’s would prove the much more innovative and exciting one over Apple Inc.?

marketwatch.com/story/apple-demolished-by-microsoft-at-their-respective-pc-events-2016-10-27

>filename saya tamil
>black

Low IQ idiots like you shouldn't be on Sup Forums

Yeah but they've made good shit too, like the surface

Correct, should have named it nigger.

Buttblasted Applefag detected. Go post some more comments on The Verge.

I would have guessed by 2017/18 apple would have fallen behind Microsoft, but instead Microsoft has risen above Apple.

Your so-called women are trash, get over it tyrone, jeome, or whatever your name is (;

Does the new macbook have any advantages over the last one?

The Xbox 360 was the shittest console adventure since E.T. on Atari

My friend still has his and I'm pretty sure it overheats and throttles. Halo 3 lags sometimes and it's loud af.

My cousins had 3 and 4 of them. They were always broken. I jumped ship. No regrets.

>my husbands daughter

My last console was ps2.
Then I gave up on gaming until I bought and built my pc roughly 2 years ago for bf4.

PC seems to be much better than modern consoles. Especially since I can use k/m for fps games, and controller for driving games and fighting games.

>implying white people are any better

But I feel they're peaking/people are hyping them too early.

Apple, should, come back fierce.

Especially if MBp and iphone 7 sales are disappointing.

But they won't undo the damage already done. Apple can't make any mistakes. If the product doesn't sell, it's the customers fault.

No current gen myself but I want PSVR

>implying black women's scalp hair don't resemble pubes

>not having straight hair pubes

Confirmed not white

Are you retarded or just pretending?