Does anyone have an update on whats going on?

Does anyone have an update on whats going on?

Is he doing his own thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tekwendell/status/787046253679022080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/tekwendell/status/787046253679022080

MY SHIT UP

I hope Pistol will start camwhoring again

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Kek syndicate confirmed kill?

he looks like a mall santa

>Does anyone have an update on whats going on?

Yeah lol ! it's over

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

I focused, on the Qain...

No. They'll recover once everyone forgets. The fresh influx of normies that form the majority of views and do a Youtube search for "gaymen bechmarks" won't know or care about this drama.

he did some twitch stream with friends and sounded fine, i think he will come back to making content somehow soon.

Except the actually talented people left.

Anyone who goes to look up benchmarks is probably going to end up watching LinusTechTips

I don't know wendell has always said that he is a introvert and he never seemed conformable on camera alone say what you want about logan but he got wendell off his autist ass and making us content.

>"Pistol"

Wendell is quite handsome now.

They most likely will since he'll be at the top of search results. Logan is essentially a lesser Linus. They're both showman using their charismatic traits to deliver (whether biased or incorrect) information to the lowest common denominator, gamers. He's probably even a bit bitter that he never made it as big but then he doesn't appeal to the typical Sup Forumsirgin like Linus does which form the majority of the Youtube demographic.

Logan is a fat faggot

Wendel's face when he figured out he was working with a fat 2kool4school faggot with a drinking problem and his faggot tranny boyfriend

>He has his own shut to run,was only on Tek cause he had exp and was Logan's friend.

Logan is a shitty Steve Jobs,while Wendell is Wozniak.

Logan cannot sell water to person in the dessert without sounding. Like a shit

On TeamPGP (Wendell & friends Twitch stream) Grizzle (one of his friends) was asked if Wendell is going to make more Linux content / tech news videos. He replied "There are forces at work that are stopping him."

what happened?