What does Sup Forums think of Le Eco Le Max 2?

What does Sup Forums think of this chinkshit Le Eco Le Max 2?

32GB of internal storage (no SD card)
4GB memory
5.7 inch 2560x1440 display
fingerprint scanner
has a presence on XDA

I'm going to be using this until the Andromeda devices start rolling out.

Other urls found in this thread:

geekbuying.com/item/GPD-Win-5-5-inch-Game-Console-Intel-Atom-X5-Z8500-Windows-10-OS-4GB-64GB-Gamepad-Quad-Core-2-24GHz-Gorilla-Glass-Screen-1280-720-Type-C---Black-367872.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's $219
versus the Axon 7's $362 discounted price/$399 retail

bump

bump

Please update with this newer one. It has been confirmed the google has cucked customers harder with the lack of a micro SD slot now.

Thanks user replaced the file

Also any chinkbrand beside ZTE is bound to be utter shit. It doesn't help that this turd is missing a headphone jack, a micro SD slot, and has an IPS instead of AMOLED display.

Is that shit worth $150 to you? Especially when you're going to replace your device with a new one when Andromeda comes out?

>Is that shit worth $150 to you?
Fuck yeah it is. 200GB micro SD cards are about to hit $40 a piece soon. 200GB micro SD + 64 GB internal = 256GB total storage which is very noice. I hate the fucking botnet unreliable cloud.

>Especially when you're going to replace your device with a new one when Andromeda comes out?
I'm not going to do that.

What's Andromeda?

merge of ChromeOS+Android

It's a huge fucking meme OS of use to fucking no one.

>of use to no one
That's why all these custom ROMs are integrating their own desktop overlay when connected to an external monitor, right?

No one wants a desktop host device in their pocket.

>That's why all these custom ROMs are integrating their own desktop overlay when connected to an external monitor, right?
They're a gimmick but not useful since no x86 software support.

>No one wants a desktop host device in their pocket.
Not unless that device has an x86 processors and runs and x86 desktop OS.

geekbuying.com/item/GPD-Win-5-5-inch-Game-Console-Intel-Atom-X5-Z8500-Windows-10-OS-4GB-64GB-Gamepad-Quad-Core-2-24GHz-Gorilla-Glass-Screen-1280-720-Type-C---Black-367872.html

>it's useless unless manufacturers go from x86 to ARM

If you haven't noticed, the entire world is transitioning to ARM outside of gaming and server farms

Once production suites come to Andromeda (they will), it's over.

>If you haven't noticed, the entire world is transitioning to ARM outside of gaming and server farms
Source: my ass

>Once production suites come to Andromeda (they will), it's over.
lol

>source: my ass
It's not like desktop sales are significantly down and tablets are significantly up.

Once employers can say "this is your company phone+computer" on a decent operating system with developer support, it's over for the average user. Once Photoshop/Vegas comes to Andromeda, it's over for mediafags too.

>any chinkbrand beside ZTE is bound to be utter shit
Your full of it. Huawei (inb4 muh botnet faggotry) is making quite decent devices and only thing they fucked up is not using vanilla or a CM ROM. I own a 2.5 year old P7 with a CM11 rom and its serving me beautifuly while others ishits are cracking and samshits exploding.

>no 3.5mm jack
>no msd slot

fucking lmoa

Do wahway count since they sell in Western markets?

>what is bluetooth
You want an SD card slot with comparable hardware? Go get the Axon 7 which is $399 or the LG V20 which is retailing at $799

Personally, I'd rather just buy two of these Le Max 2s if I'm such a sperg about storage.

Of course.
Engineered in china + made in china= chinkphone
Doesn't matter who they're made for (European usually)

The Redmi Note 3 Pro offers the same internal storage, mSD slot, fingerprint scanner, just about every function modern phones have except that gimmicky retina scan, has a headphone jack, godly battery duration, metal body and costs way less than your lelele phone, the only tradeoff is MIUI, easily fixed by official cyanogenmod, lower resolution and 1 GB less of ram.

Have fun losing those bluetooth earbuds or having them stolen because no wire, only a mega cuck would pay upwards of 60 dollars for 5 hours of music tops and having to charge his fucking earbuds every time he wants to use them.

>Redmi Note 3 Pro
5.5 inch 1080p screen
lmao enjoy your pixel density of like 300ppi

403ppi actually.

>QHD screen with 3100 mAH battery
>bragging about size when its only .2 inches bigger
>NO FUCKING EARJACK OR MSD SLOT

Enjoy your 2 hours SoT cuck.

I went to the Axon 7 from the 6P and I hated losing the 0.2 inches, even with the capacitive buttons

This. #screensizematters

Shit because

>meme battery draining resolution
>no 3.5mm jack
>no microSD
>average as fuck battery

Redmi note 3 pro is better.

>meme resolution
confirmed for never using a 1440p phone