There are wincucks browsing Sup Forums right now

>There are wincucks browsing Sup Forums right now
Literally why

>g-guys i use linux do i fit in yet

Even illiterate people browse /lit/, so is no surprise.

yeah but very few people use actual gnu free linux cause of the setup nightmare. Ubuntu might as well be winders

Linux doesn't like my external GPU.

I can't find a distro that doesn't make my computer sound like an ape when it runs.

Linux? THANKS NO!!!
I gave it a shot two days ago. I fell for the meme and tried to install Gentoo, and guess what? LINUX HAS NO GRAPHICS!!! That's right, it's text mode only in 2016. Like, who do you think I am? A rocket scientist or something?
Year of the Linux desktop never. Face the facts, Windows is superior.

I am so fucking sick of having to change settings every fucking time I want to install something because they insist on fucking having 100 settings inside of it to fucking pry my information from me and monitor me and run 24/7 even though I only use the program for like 10 minutes a week and it constantly fucking checks for updates and updates and pops up and requires 3 confirmations before it closes and it has 4 processes so it's annoying to end the process and then they make you install their fucking software with the program that tries to force you to register and fucking all that shit then you finally go to uninstall it and there's 40 boxes to check to get rid of it and then it'll take you to a web page once you've uninstalled it asking why you want to uninstall it and I don't want to fill a fucking questionnaire out so I close it but then there's a fucking confirmation box that I need to check to confirm that I want to leave this fucking webpage

fuck my life

>2016
>not using Linux and running Win7 in a virtual machine for gaymen

Enjoy literally 2 fps

>literally why
because muh gaymez

Muh gamez and muh software that doesn't get along with WINE.

I've tried using Linux, but 9 times out of 10 I just find that the stuff I want/need to use requires me to run a VM, at which point I'm just throttling my computer so I can have muh freedoms.

because i cant play vidya on bsd

Nice pasta.

I'm a poorfag, I have only one computer at home, mother too dense to switch from windows to GNU/Linux.

>muh gaymes

Mainstream distros like Ubuntu and Fedora are free and you can get by without having to resort to nonfree software (though most ubuntu kiddies will likely have downloaded steam or chrome or some shit). Only thing that free software doesn't seem to get around is MP3 playback.

>what is gpu passthrough

VMs are extremely efficient for Software that doesn't need direct hardware access like games

Because we have always been here you fucking faggot

>Implying Ganoo/Loonix is the only kernel and set of software.

Get your head out of your ass.