Yfw that fucking white screen that flashes for a millisecond when you switch to a new tab in google chrome

>yfw that fucking white screen that flashes for a millisecond when you switch to a new tab in google chrome

>using a computer in the dark

This. Are you too poor to afford a light source, OP?

A computer is a light source. Also a flaming gpu.

>using chrome

>google chrome

>not using flux

Can any of you anime sluts explain to me why firefox stable performs like dogshit while dev edition works just fine?
I even tried completely deleting profile and reinstalling.

>millisecond
Last time I checked it could be a whole damn second. One of the reasons I dropped it.

>he didn't compile from source

Firefox is sjw tier garbage.

itt people making fun of chrome from their slow ass browsers

google is still tracking you dumbasses

>MUH SJWS!!!! THEY ARE... DOING THINGS! OMG!
pls stop user
how about you judge a piece of software by its quality alone and not the political alignments of its creators

If you only used Republican made software I guarantee you would be stuck using temple OS your whole life and nothing else desu

But it's quality does suck, and it has gone down substantially since Firefox was taken over by political correctness, use an old version and you'll see what I mean.

yep. i was going to make a fork of chromium to fix this, but then i realized it's too much work for me because i'd have to recomplie every update.

they should honestly make this a flag

>chrome

>firefox devs disagree with me on a couple of non-technical matters, how dare they?!?

Because Google isn't "taken over by political correctness", right?

This. Turn on the light and use a light theme. It's better for your eyes.

And Google Chrome is any better?

They pretend to be.

'pretend'

Do you realize that to google that's the equivalent of pennies and dimes? I think you fail to realize just how powerful Google is.

I don't see any white screen, get a good computer.

>how to tell you're talking to a shill