Lol wut, so an Iphone 7 plus takes 2 hours longer to charge than a galaxy S7, while the battery is smaller

Lol wut, so an Iphone 7 plus takes 2 hours longer to charge than a galaxy S7, while the battery is smaller.

I thought Apple only used cutting edge technology

>inb4 le exploding battery joke

That's the Note 7

Other urls found in this thread:

oppo.com/en/about-us/press/oppo-unveils-super-fast-15-minute-flash-charge-and-worlds-first-smartsensor-image-sabilization-tech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Apple
>Cutting edge
They intentionally make all their edges rounded dude.

but they don't explode.

Neither does the S7

I would anyone need a full charge in less than 3 hours?

Apple cucks everyone

Faster charging means the battery will have less life cycles.

good luck with your housefire

source: my ass

Fast charging ruins batteries, you'll go through two batteries per year if you're not careful

How to prevent?

it's because iphones still use a 5W charger, the rest have moved to 15-20W and then there's QC3.0.

What is Fast charger !

You have to go back

it's true, though, faster charging produces more heat, which affects the battery's life span, same with wireless charging, it produces too much heat and degrades the battery, that's why the note 7 fucked up, too much heat and too dense a battery.

You can charge iphone faster with an iPad charger, i dunno why apple not using standard iPad charger for an iPhone.

>Apple is rily dum

because that'd cost more to add the 18W ipad charger with the iphone.

don't use fast charging
I've made sure not to keep the battery charging after 98% and to only put it in charge when at 15% or lower, unless I needed it, With fast charging. Battery started dying at 40% charge on screen and discharging in matters of hours while idle

This is with 12 months of use, on a fucking note 4. If it's not an emergency and you don't need it, don't use fast charging.

Bullshit. I've used wireless charging on my S6 for over a year and it's fine.

I've not heard of anyone using samsung fast charging that had their batteries last for more than a year, does wireless charging use the same system?

Bullshit...

I have iphone 5 change battery for 2 times in 3 years and my S6 using factory battery

Yes and no. If you use a 2 amp charger and chink mat you will get about 7 watts which is the same as regular charging. If you use a quick charger and higher powered mat you will get more watts than regular but still less than wired quick charge. But even still, my gf is dumb and has used quick since it came out and hers is still fine.

why do you need anything? why not just find a nice ditch and die in it?

So the Iphone is still using stone age charging technology, what a surprise

supposedly the quick wireless charging only lasts until 50% and then it switches over to regular wireless charging.

I have a CHINK phone since 2 YEARS, which I charge every day and however long I want at 4.5Amperes.
The battery is still like new. I could change it whenever I want because it's replacable, but I see not need to.
I think "Fast charging ruins batteries" is a myth and if your battery really is ruined, then it's not the fast charging's fault.

learn how lithium-ion batteries work.

You can quickly charge them to maximum capacity.
You have to bump it to a certain voltage with "trickle charging", than you can top it off wit cv.

Also, after 2 years, I see no complaints in the forum that the battery goes bad from anyone.
Also, Oppo (the chink company) has SuperVOOC in the works, which they will implement in their next flagship phone. SuperVOOC will have a current of 10.0Amperes and charge from 0 to 100% in 15 minutes.
Source oppo.com/en/about-us/press/oppo-unveils-super-fast-15-minute-flash-charge-and-worlds-first-smartsensor-image-sabilization-tech

Retard, it makes no difference. My battery has lasted 2 years and is still doing fine (and it's a Samshit phone). Stop spreading apple propaganda. Even IF the batteries died in a year you still have the option to replace them for cheap by buying a second one, unlike the iPhone battery. Yes, I know you can replace iPhone batteries yourself but it's a significantly longer process and requires tools.
There hasn't been any significant difference between fast and slow charging when it comes to "killing the battery".

vooc uses USB cable but the phone and adapter use a homebrew protocol that runs beyond any usb specification, and they make up for the safety issues by providing not-so-shitty quality hardware (VDD on phone, "usb"-cable quality etc).

>Iphone 7 plus takes 2 hours longer to charge than a galaxy S7
american education ladies and gentleman

Seriously if you think fast charging hurts the battery in any way more than normal usb type c charging you should just kill yourself.

Guess what, the iPhone's battery will last you long enough that you only have to charge it at night. I own an iPhone 6 and my battery has consistently lasted me 36 hours+ between charges.