Oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking T460?! No way...

>oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking T460?! No way, brah! That's fucking scandatious bombatious, my man. I just got 32 gig RAM in my little beast, absolutely no stalls working on any projects, brah. BRO! what GNU slash Linux distro do I see there? Hang on let me look, bro. Oh okay, bro, okay bro, ubuntu is pretty gnarly but, ya know, I'm more of a freeBSD kind of guy. Anyway, dude, my squad and I need to fly so catch ya on the flip sigh, bro.

can confirm
t460 owners are literally this

ibm thinkpad or gtfo

>>>/9gag/

>sage norcut
Isn't that the karate guy that completely rekt in TUF?

>flip sigh
This made me giggle.

I automatically filter out and look down on people with this kind of extra ordinary optimistic attitude. My narcissism and ego are out of control. People look like human trash wearing clothing to me.

High maintenance females are filtered out like inanimate objects.

I am not fat, I don't tip fedora. I believe in God and try to help and serve other people when possible. I have undying hate for ideological idiots who think the world is full of happiness and opportunity. The world is a dark and damp place full of selfish people who only want to hurt you.

Cringe every time. Well played OP.

cant wait for someone to create new spam threads with these

Try taking yourself a little less seriously before you collapse inside of your own anus like a neutron star.

So this is how legitimate autism looks like.

>The world is a dark and damp place full of selfish people who only want to hurt you.

Snowflake syndrome & persecutory delusions: The post.

Absolutely not giving a fuck about meaningless minutea is the shortest way to a happier life.

is that guys bicep shopped

>gnu slash Linux

Kys senpai

I laugh everytime, you're just a sperg

what?

>2011 + (literally) 5
>believing in god unironically

(You)

Holy fucking shit.

Yes memes reach normies, even the Thinkpad

>That's fucking scandatious bombatious, my man.
Y-you too

Never gets old.

>this thread is still up
are mods dead?
checkem

I just want to hang with their crew and compile free and open source software, to be honest.

t. buttpained Normie

What the fuck is up with that guy's biceps. That's not normal, right?

Synthol injections

the guy on the left looks like he's gonna blow up any moment

>the guy on the left looks like he's gonna blow up any moment
He's an undercover robot actually.