This is how iPhones are made

>this is how iPhones are made
How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
youtube.com/watch?v=J_Qg5xDnNiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iPhones suck, show me how a good phone is made.

>this is how all phones are made

Fixed.

Makes me feel like I should buy an iPhone

>this how all tech is made

Fixed.

>well ventilated
>comfortable seat, can even bring your own cushion
>your personal desk

Meanwhile I'm working a mcjob in America stacking shelves and sweating like a dog

How much do they make?
That the real problem if its relativity low.

They make the minimum they will willingly work for

>this is how iPhones are made
>pic of sewing desks

>this is how everything is made
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

fake there's no windows on the foxconn factory cause the anti suicide nets outside the windows didn't work so they got rid of them altogether

Well then, it's their country's fault that they don't even have min wages, not mine. I just want my product.

>I just want my product.
the epitome of consumerist goyness ;^)

Great. My fantastic iPhone is handmade. It's worth even more!

>I care about the wellbeing of random chink factory workers who are doing everything of their own free will
Fuck off

In glad they're not working in front of a conveyer belt

>no hair nets or gloves
must be where throw together replacement refurbs

masterful

You're serving us well, user.

>free will
topkek

Trump want to see you in this sweatshop, not asian chicks.

local government sets the minimum wage for each province or municipality
shenzhen has one of the highest minimum wages in china

With sewing machines?

If they don't work they don't eat- is this free will?

They can always choose to die, well so long as the chinks making the suicide nets didn't also kill themselves.

I know hating Apple is "in" right now but you're fucking retarded if you think we're dumb enough to not see that the sweatshop you posted is full of sewing machines. Saged.

>Op doesnt actaully have access to the real production line of the iphones

While you're at it, blame some minorities for your other inadequacies.

Don't give a fuck.

>If they don't work they don't eat- is this free will?
Same principle applies in most western nations. If we don't work, we don't get paid. Our nations are just not that big so we can afford welfare programs for the poor. In your own opinion, do you think China or any poor but developing nations can afford to give their nations welfare programs when they can't even build and maintain proper roads or power?

check'd

Perfectly fine. Sweatshops are only "wrong" in the sense that they are taking work from america itself.

These people love western sweatshop jobs, often. They pay decently for their nation, and you know the alternatives? Coal mines, etc. Sweatshop hatred has always been idiotic.

>but they make so little! The conditions are bad!

Yep, they aren't in the west and the job doesn't reflect that, but relatively, it's a much better position that the equally low level alternatives

Chinese people need jobs, too. Why should we deprive them of money just so we can feel good about "Made in murica!!!" products that are inferior quality and cost twice as much?

>fuck random chinks

>Omq goto pol, blame some minorities, you have inadequacies

Wew led. Way to twist shit.

oh look, paid workers

Because in the long term you're destroying the west to keep the neo-gilded age spinning onward

America will fall in time. You can't have a little haven of comfort where none of the rank and file work, and you spend more than you make.

This is certain to occur if we do not reverse our course.

Can anyone describe what's wrong with that picture? I know I'm supposed to feel aversion just because it's crowded and they are chinks but objectively it's just people sitting at a desk assembling shit.

When the fuck is this going to be automated by unpaid assembly machines so China's economy can tank and I can get shit even cheaper?

>posts the merchant
>not from Sup Forums
Go back to your containment board and build a firewall that you'll pay for so other boards don't have to deal with your shit.

>destroying the west
>giving lower paying jobs to lower cost of living countries
>america keeps all the high paying, high quality service jobs

America is way better off losing terrible manufacturing jobs. We can spend our time doing cool stuff like computer programming and management. Everybody wins. The chinese get abundant employment and the US gets a higher quality of life.

Robots are horrible at QC. Enjoy your housefires.

Then build robots that are better at QC. Why do I have to spell this out for you? Now get to work

see Salo factory in Finland fucc boi

>there are more middle-class chinks than people in the US
wacha gonna do, americucks?

Continue having a much superior standard of living

you forgot

>2 cents/hour wage, 14 hour work day
>live in a 200 sqft apartment with 7 other people

Makes me feel good about having been born in a sufficiently rich country to sufficiently good parents that I won't ever have to work in a factory like this.

Not for long roundeye. Hillary Chan selling you to us.

>Apple using child workers

colour me surprised

You had the free will to type up that shitpost.

Their middle class is our lower class.

>implying your special snowflake smartphone isn't made the same way

>not Chinese children
fake

I didn't. I was forced to do so by the dense, braindead moron that typed the deluded crap I responded to.

>posts the merchant
>not from Sup Forums
The world isn't binary, Mr. Easyminded-Simpleton.

There is nothing wrong with having several tiers of classes. The poor working the menial jobs like manufacturing. Lower middle class working your run of the mill service jobs. Upper middle, STEM. Upper class, financial sectors. This allows you to advance to whatever you'd like. Just have to work for it.

You don't want an United States where a dwindling job market causes advanced education to become nearly invalided due to immense competition. This machine has only run well when all classes have fairly even ratios.

Well historically, that's what quality assurance engineers are for

Sweat shops are a good thing.

The sweat shop countries of yesteryear were Japan, Korea, and Hong Kong. Look at them now. The West experienced their own era of sweatshops during the Industrial Revolution, but no one gives a shit about that now because the West is pretty dope.

I urge you all to watch this video instead of listening to liberal cucks bitch and whine about children and worker's rights. When there is nothing else in your country but starvation and child prostitution, I'll gladly make Nikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_Qg5xDnNiw

Fuck off OP, go be a stupid bitch with Susan Sarandon.

It makes me feel like you're a retarded faggot.

>If they don't work they don't eat- is this free will?

Same can be said about nature. Should we abolish nature too during the communist revolution?

Clean your fingernails please.

Now I should convince my friends to buy more iPhones because we would be helping those poor chinks

What am I supposed to feel?

Regret and despair.

>How does it make you feel?

no different. I cannot change the reality of this world, no matter how horrible or full of suffering it may be.

iPhones are made with sewing machines?
that's pretty awesome desu senpai

>clearly working with textiles
yeah, I don't think thats how Iphones are made

I didn't know they made them with sewing machines now

I feel nothing.

>ctrl + f indifferent
>0 results
Really?

>this is how phones are made.
it's true. every chip foxconn makes starts at a fucking clothes factory.

It's not what they're selling, it's what you're buying.

Take some personal responsibility for once.

Foxconn assembly-line workers will make as much as $400 a month, based on location and passing a probationary period. That's for 160 working hours a month, so the hourly pay is about $2.50. Foxconn also wants to significantly reduce overtime, and excessive amounts of overtime in particular.

mfw

mfw

>well ventilated
>China
This way, they don't even need smoke breaks; they can just breathe in.

WTF

Next time i will buy a Samsung!!!

It pisses me off that they're still so expensive even though they're made cheap as fuck.

For the same plan that I currently have, but with an iPhone, it'd cost 3x what I'm paying right now.

Why don't you just make your own phone then if you don't like it?
>waaah it's too hard
It clearly isn't if a bunch of uneducated third world women can do it.

I feel like I want them to work harder and pay them less.

They get good pay by Chinese standards but they make them work 23 hours a day and the living conditions are extremely cramped.

Feels good man

My parents work for Foxconn and ur picture fake. What you see on interviews of the company's production line is exactly what it looks inside when they make it. Don't post false images of chinks.

>Democrats and liberals love iphones and other apple products
Makes perfect sense, the democratic party has always supported slavery, always has.

The limited range of empathy from the american consumer culture at its finest.

>no one has ever been in a manufacturing plant

I work for Jabil Circuits located in Poughkeepsie. We were making blackberrys in Mexico and I believe iPhones there too. Now we make giant boards because IBM is so retarded and doesn't know wtf they are doing.

>send a board to IBM
>They break it
>send it back to us to fix it

They're going more software now I doubt they'll be in NY anymore

Like workers get paid like shit.

300Million Chinese were lifted out of poverty in factories like this, just as your 19th century farm laboror ancestors became factory fodder and ushered in the Industrial Revolution.
Now people can be miserable for 80+ years instead of barely 40.

>this is how EVERYTHING is made

Now it's actually fixed.

THERE ARE NO ALTERNATIVES EXCEPT THE WOODS OR DEATH D:

good
fuck the chinks

that factory closed in 2013, all current nokia handsets are made in china.

[Self happy:YES];

Those are sewing machines.

Nothing.

If they moved those tables closer together by a few inches, I'm sure they can fit in another and increase production.

Looks pretty comfy to me.

They even get chairs

These working conditions are the best these people can get. If you force western companies to close factories, they will go back to whoring their children out on the streets.

Looks like where I work

>NZ, in a call center

And? Why should I care about workers on the other side of the globe? I couldn't even care less about what's happening in continental Europe right now

iPhones are made with sewing machines?

>For the same plan that I currently have, but with an iPhone
What third world country do you live in where service plans cost more because you have a certain phone?
Even the US is moving away from contracts