Smart enough to land a rocket vertically

>smart enough to land a rocket vertically
>not smart enough to stop himself going back together with the same 2/10 three times in a row

JUST

what the fuck is wrong with her neck

lol,
you mean rich enough to pay people that can land a rocket vertically

Just you wait until Amber gets her hands on Elon's wallet like she did to Capt. Sparrow

ehhhh, what's the difference?

you think i care about what some neckbeard does in an underground no-one has heard about?

He's Steve Jobs successor; he has amazing leadership skills and a great vision. But all the hard work and actual intelligence of other people will be credited to him.

you consider that a 2/10?
i bet you love niggers

She's a 5 at max.

Musk is a horrible family man. Everyone has their faults. At least he's not embarrassing himself with hookers and blow.

Honestly if I had what Elon has I would not even bother having a family

well but u don't

Dont insult Muskfu

Jeeeez. I think you need to adjust the slider down a couple of notches that controls the width of her eyes.

asdffglk ff

>tfw she steals all his money to buy plastic surgery and clothes and humans never get to mars

I'm patiently waiting for him to marry her again.

How the fuck does this keep happening? Does she have a magic vagina?

holy shit wew

Obvs yes

He's known for having a deep understanding with how rockets work and driving his employees ruthlessly.

If it wasn't for Elon, no one would be landing a rocket vertically and EV's sure as hell wouldn't be a thing. The other Tesla founders would've crashed and burned just like the startup they were based off of. (I forget the name of the company)

I get the feeling he has a deeper technical knowledge than Jobs had.

Anyway, Woz was definitely a genius, but Jobs would've likely done something without him. Jobs' reputation for curating existing fringe technologies highly understates what all he's done.

thats so fucking tragic. the sack of SpaceX and eventual doom of the human race will be the doing of a modern day gold digging helen of troy

I got you, senpai

Don't meme this into reality plox.

kek.

>He's known for having a deep understanding with how rockets work and driving his employees ruthlessly.

>thrust goes thattaway, rocket goes uppaway
>work hard or you get your apple employee invitation
>where's muh hairplugs

I bet you're the one, Neo.

As in 1/10

dayum.. she's butt fugly even with eye-slider compensation. she needs a full shoop done, stat

>2000+16
>still thinking elon meme is a 'genius'

he's smarter than 99.9999% of people on this board

im the .0001% btw

>he's smarter than 99.9999% of people on this board

How do you work that one out?

I'm Jewish, we're better than you.

You have to raise a jew around finance and backstabbing or he develops crippling autism and fantastical ideologies.

you mean
>rich enough to pay someone to land his rocket vertically
?

>if it wasnt for elon
Jeff Bezos would like a word with you.

Whenever I've talked to him he's always seemed pretty knowledgable, and the engineers I work with say he really does know his shit.

Then again I'm just a welder so wtf do I know.

Fucking lol'd
10/10 if OC
7/10 of pasta

Just made it for his post, m8

Top OC mate

She looks much prettier on TV.

*clicks like*

looks like an ayy lmao here. but her body is really good

you are a good person

qt

There are different kind of smart.
Tech genious smart doens't translate to socially smart.
At least he isn't in love with a literal pidgeon.

Here face is decent 7/10. If she's god tier in bed then i would keep coming back.

There are alot of pretty girls who fucks like a dead fish.

>2/10
Did you even own a mirror? Post your pic user and let us see the reason behind your high standard.

How the fuck is this technology talk?

Is Sup Forums fucking tabloids now?

Eh, she cleans up in Westworld.
Ayy lmao eyes though.

celebrity Sup Forumsossip

She looks pretty good actualy.

How much younger is she than him?

>is a member of the same strtata of society that kikes are part of
>genuinely cares about the earth, its inhabitants, and the future of mankind
What's going on here?

Literally the Goldeneye N64 neck

Sure I will. My dubs say she'll be the fall of SpaceX.

That's cool. I didn't catch the scale at first. I thought this was some small artifact. Like my dick. Hah........

because

she's a testament to the stereotype that white people always have incest kids. like seriously her face makes her look like she's amish or something, her parents must've been cousins or something