Why don't people want tablets anymore?

why don't people want tablets anymore?

because they are just slightly bigger phones

Because when you own a decent resolution acceptably fast tablet there's no reason to ever buy another one.

Like if you bought an iPad Retina four years ago, what has ever come out that's bring something to the table that you say, "Man, I wish MY tablet could do that"?

because phones are getting to be 7"

I'm happy with my fire hd 8. It has like an 8 hour battery life and allows me to watch movies and YouTube in bed. Only $90 and I bought a big fast Samsung 128gb microsd SD for $40 to go with it.

should i just go ahead and buy something like that now or wait until a black Friday deal comes up?

and one more thing, whats the one thing you dislike about the device. i might do the same thing

i need to go to work soon. anyways thanks for the idea, i might actually do the same thing. i just want something to watch at work and in bed. might just say whatever and get the 7 inch. who knows later

i really hope they don't.
Seriously, sometimes i see people talking on their 8" phablet and looks like retards, 5" is more than enough, 5.5" was a mistake

Tablets are quite useless compared to small laptops, like the Thinkpad X series. However, the comfiness factor of tablets is a 10, especially in bed.

>slow as fuck
>android (mostly all the software is adware and shit)
>small screen(fine for reading ebooks, manga and shit. terrible for web browsing)

^reasons why no one wants a tablet

also
> no keyboard (it makes typing a hassle)
>touchscreen(i hate this shit desu)

I do, I really want a Surface Pro 4 or something that has pen pressure sensitivity with no lag at acceptable resolutions.

Remember when the few wise people said tablets were just a fad? Same with "smart watches". Yeah.

at first you think a watch with a monitor on it would be cool and then after you use a device with a small screen, you realize it would suck.

Having a larger screen than your phone is totally useless when the software keyboard still takes up half of it. Especially in landscape as most tablets are designed.

Mobile software is also very limiting. I love my Pixel C, for instance, but I would have loved it a lot more running Chrome OS than Android.

They're also very underpowered, usually not much faster than phones and in some cases, weaker overall.

They're also not as portable as phones, rarely have cellular connectivity as an option (and when they do, it costs too much money), and are horrible to type and communicate on in general compared to actual large keyboards.

I only ever use mine for media consumption. And for most people, that's not a compelling reason to spend money on yet another computer.

because chinks made phones tablets

post more

paper books are better

Probably because Nexus 7 2013 was the last good tablet, you know, 3 damn years ago.
There has been absolutely no development in tablets in the last few years.

People realized they're a gimmick especially now that phone hardware and screen sizes have caught up.

The only reason phones are still small is women's fashion and their small ass pocket. My sister uses a purse and has a Nexus 6, which is 6." Her hands aren't even that big. 5.7" is a perfect size for a dude with big hands.

Cus we already have tablets

tablets are great, why wouldn't people want them?

this

You wear cargo shorts, don't you?

Close, basketball shorts

>he wants to have a low sperm count
wew lad

because fuck childish gambino, PHAROS sucked

Got one of these 10in portables perfect for browsing at a chill job and jerkin it in bed

I owned a tablet with out a keyborad
it was Sony Tablet S
1 Ghz and 1GB on a andriod was a horrible experience at the time because it was hot, it was super slow, it didn't read 16GB SD cards all that well

the touchscreen keyboard was a mess and slow
there was a werid error that keep pessing the back button after a few minuites, updates where luckhurst and never fixed bugs

No right click (yes i know this has been fixed in newer models but not the one i had)

Can't save anything.
Can't load old games because no right click,

:(((((((
I just got frustrated and left it.

Its ether hybird or no show for me.