He doesn't use dark/developer themes

>he doesn't use dark/developer themes
Enjoy your premature blindness

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/haasn/gentoo-conf
ebay.com/itm/New-H5-Womens-Mens-Cool-Vintage-Outdoor-Travel-UV400-Sunglasses-DE-/112146020014?var=&hash=item1a1c6c76ae:m:mN9CD2J0b-kNpC9uq9No_IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he uses LED backlighting with excessive blue light and flicker

enjoy your premature blindness

>he looks at himself in the mirror too much

>he doesn't use gaming sunglasses

Dark themes are only good if everything you use has a dark theme. If you switch from a dark theme to a light theme it fucks your eyes. It's pretty likely that not everything you use has a dark theme so gl.

you cant turn off sun

Dark themes hurt my eyes

>he faps 5 times a day

steam, sublime, blender, everything with a dark theme looks like cheap shit

your post hurt my eyes

This.
f.lux/redshit > everything dark

I specifically avoid using those themes. They make my eyes burn.

>dark themes
the only people that unironically use these are the same people that do everything in terminal

Just you wait.

your mom hurts my ass

w-what anime is this?

>living in a world of slate grey blandness

fuck off

I like pastel greens and blues like they had in the 90s.

>Enjoy your premature blindness
I'm not poor and can afford LASIK

It's from the new Shrek movie.

>It's pretty likely that not everything you use has a dark theme so gl.
CHALLENGE MOTHERFUCKING ACCEPTED

>actually falling for the gentoo meme

Why the fuck have you not deleted any of your older kernels?

haha, I use both!

>falling for the Gentoo and 3.5 meme
Why do people buy x70 series GPUs?

Dotfiles?

r8 my theme

There's only 3 major versions. I usually delete them when there are >10

Joke?

960 was too slow
980's price was not justifiable

What else would you have bought?

github.com/haasn/gentoo-conf

I bought the 980 Ti :^)

that's good for you but I'd rather use the money where it matters more (hard drives)

>he doesn't enjoy his premature blindness

Half-life 2/10

Everything dark theme + flux + blue filter glasses
Fuck blue light

kek

>not using black theme with night mode on an Amoled display

Enjoy redundant lit pixels

>tfw Ive been using the dark gray theme like an idiot because I forgot how AMOLED works

How can I tell if I've got an amoled phone? Why is using black a good thing if i have?

It's a medical fact that white text on a black background is worse for your eyes than the opposite. What you want is some differing shades of gray.

Now go fuck yourself.

First lubricate the phone, then gently introduce it up your asshole. If it comes out in less than a week, it's a Super Amoledâ„¢

not hard to get dark theme everywhere with the right applications & some css.

Thanks for your help you fucking wanker

/thread

>medical fact
>no proof
>doesn't realize that when leds display white pixels they bleed into the surrounding ones, fucking with text if white surrounds black making such a study only relevant to physical objects
>nevermind the fact that you can literally feel the difference in comfort when looking at white on black vs black on white
you're right about the shades of gray part though

LEDs don't bleed you stupid nigger they don't have blood

fix your font you worthless piece of turd trash

>doesn't realize that when leds display white pixels they bleed into the surrounding ones
what the fuck are you smoking

evidently led panels from the 80s

What are good genes?
Been using PC since '03 and still can see fine.
Parents are 51 and have to only wear glasses to read. I'm 18. Sunlight is way more damaging anyway. Not wearing sunglasses is infinitely worse.

>good genes
damn son

>falling for the sunglasses meme
they don't block radiation which makes it even worse when your eyes open to receive all that juicy uv

>Not wearing sunglasses is infinitely worse
Except the problem with sunglasses is:
>block UV rays, so retina doesn't produce melanin, meaning that one time you forget your sunglasses, you're fucking your eyes
>cheap sunglasses aren't polarized and don't block UV, but your eyes don't know this and dilate pupil, allowing much more UV light in than without the sunglasses
>no melanin + unpolarized sunglasses (e.g. forget yours, barrow from someone) = dilated pupils with no sun protection, meaning eye damage
Sunglasses do more harm than good. Same with sunscreen (if you don't reapply it periodically every > 2 hours, the free radicals produced from the UV light are more damaging than UV light itself).

>orange text on gray background
feelsomfyman

>he uses a screen

Enjoy your premature blindless

Light text on dark background strain my eyes more than dark on light because when you have that light text in the middle of darkness it kinda 'glows' and I start losing focus so I have to concentrate extra to keep them focused.
I don't use pure white though, usually a gray/beige-ish background and black text.

You're not supposed to use white on black m8, you have to use light gray on dark gray. Something like #DEDEDE on #3D3D3D.

>he is prematurely blind

Just random theme from userstyles.org with my additions.

>the free radicals produced from the UV light are more damaging than UV light
dude what
you basically just said the heat from the fire is more damaging than the fire. shit makes no sense whatsoever. reevaluate your life here. you are making half assed statements on the internet attempting to sound smarter than you obviously are. there are better uses of your time than this, dude. i'm just trying to redirect your efforts toward a more fruitful endeavor.r read gone with the wind. if you've already read it, perhaps reread it. go fishing with a younger relative. maybe dabble in the arts. really take the time to enrich yourself, you so desperately need it.
Warm Regards,
K

>cheap sunglasses don't block UV

ebay.com/itm/New-H5-Womens-Mens-Cool-Vintage-Outdoor-Travel-UV400-Sunglasses-DE-/112146020014?var=&hash=item1a1c6c76ae:m:mN9CD2J0b-kNpC9uq9No_IA

Your eye doesn't get damaged more if the EM field is oriented the wrong way so polarization is irrelevant. However you can literally walk in to a gas station with 20 bucks, buy polarized UV blocking sunglasses, and walk out with change. It won't matter unless you're spending hours in the sun, but you can do it cheap.

same brahh

I still use the April Fool's theme. I simply love it.

I find the exact opposite to be true. My eyes have a hard time focusing when it's dark text on a bright background.

Tomorrow is the thinking mans theme.

Maybe if you are wearing 5$ RayBans origianal /fa/ sunglasses

Good quality sunglasses starts at 100$+

>>he doesn't use gaming sunglasses
>Enjoy your premature blindness
Kek

I'm still running the Halloween css

>he doesn't have a slave nigger in his house

It's like you guys want to wreck your joints by the time you're 30.

>he goes outside where his eyes are attacked tih 99999999999 lumen sunlight

>he doesn't stare at the sun without any eye protection all day
enjoy being able to see you fucking nerd

>he lives in the universe where potential gamma-rays obliterate his retina

Dark themes are gay for homosexuals. Black on yellow without syntax highlighting master race. (Side note: syntax highlighting is for babbies.)

Underrated.

>he developed eyes through evolution

>they don't use Flux in combination with SmartInversion