"Heh, heh. Looks like this computer in the other room that you wanted to use to check your email has not been verified...

>"Heh, heh. Looks like this computer in the other room that you wanted to use to check your email has not been verified. Enter your phone number into our botnet to unlock your """""free"""""" account, Goy"

Other urls found in this thread:

messagebird.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he complains about a security feature

Fuck you, because of this functionality I was actually able to detect that a bunch of script kiddie russians had gotten hold of my password from the LinkedIn leak a couple of months ago, and were able to prevent them from hijacking my Google account (and remind myself to change my password on a bunch of other sites)

Use the recovery email then you turbo autist

I just use the option where I tap Yes on my phone.

t. tinfoil hat sperglord

because it would be terrible if someone else other than google would have your infornation.

Just because your dumbass cant monotor your accounts and youre actually retarded enough to use the same password everwhere, does not mean we should have to give out our personal information to send a fucking email.

>because it would be terrible if someone else other than google would have your infornation.
Well, yes. I don't want Oleg and Igorr to
1) be able to track my every position using Google Maps API and read my emails and hangout messages

and
2) be able to impersonate me by sending emails from my Gmail account or send fake hangout messages

If you don't want to give personal info to Google, then why did you type in your fucking phone number?

>using hotmail

how old are you?

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

I didnt. You assume I am op.
I needed to make an email yesterday and couldnt because the fucking jews at google want to log my number.

>visiting your email account from a new device requires authentication
>thinking Google should let everything in your IP range access your email

What the fuck are you complaining about?

MUH PRIVACY!!!!!

Don't use Gmail for throw away accounts.

Quotes from Franklin does not really apply here. Protecting your identity is a right, and is not equivalent to giving up your liberty.

>allow everybody in the ip range to bypass activation
>Mr. skiddyPi99 from hackforums sets up a proxy in your general location or uses one of his rat slaves
>2 days later...

>Sup Forums, Google is so shit!!!

>Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

oh brave patriot, a true hero American never uses 2 factor identification

or something

buy old shitty samsung
no harm done
u dont need to enter phone number HEHEHEHE

Why would you even need a Google account, anyways?

I use public computers, i just want to use google to quickly use docs or drive or as a throwaway email. i dont want to give them my fucking phone number every time I want to log on.

Google doesn't have my phone number and never will. GMail and the rest still all work fine.

It doesnt ask you to "verify your account" on every single computer you go to? I dont use VPN's either

Nope. Sometimes it asks for my phone number to set up 2FA, but I can just ignore that. The only way you'd get a message like in OP's is if you set up 2FA.

Anonymous cell phone number:

1. Get an anonymous e-mail address, for example from cock.li using Tor Browser
2. Sign up at messagebird.com/
3. Transfer 15 EUR via SEPA using a Bitcoin SEPA service
4. Enjoy a truly anonymous virtual cell phone

>using gmail