How will google ever recover!?

How will google ever recover!?

google.co.uk/amp/bgr.com/2016/10/27/pixel-vs-iphone-7-specs-performance-test-comparison/amp/

>As far as raw benchmark scores go, Google’s Pixel didn’t fare very well against Apple’s iPhone lineup. The Pixel achieved a score of 1565 on Geekbench’s single-core test while Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus more than doubled that with 3488. On Geekbench’s multi-core test, the Pixel got a 4103 while the iPhone scored 5590.

>Moving on to real-world performance, the test we had been waiting for was finally released on Wednesday. Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus and Google’s Pixel XL were lined up in a familiar speed test that involves opening and closing a series of apps one at a time, and then repeating them in the same order for a second “lap.” Again, the results weren’t even close and Apple’s iPhone clobbered Google’s new flagship phablet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Orf87bu7VhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did Google fuck up so badly'

Here's a good list

>Not stepping the fuck up and forcing carriers to update their software
>Providing Babby phones with shit features, no SD cards, no removable batteries.
>Overhauling their OS next round

There's nowhere safe anymore. Used to be, I could buy a Nexus phone and toss o'l comfy Cyanogen on it.

The world has no future.

Time to switch to iPhone then, I guess.

>Geekbench

Qualcomm

>switches away from apps on iPhone before they finish loading

You're not even trying. Fuck off iToddler.

This. iPhones are slow as shit and just display a picture of the app while it's still loading in the background. They even have to do it for their UI. Apple is a fucking joke.

>Not stepping the fuck up and forcing carriers to update their software
No one cares
>Providing Babby phones with shit features, no SD cards, no removable batteries.
No one cares
>Overhauling their OS next round
This should actually net them sales

What they need to do is release sexy phones and steal Microsoft's marketing team for the Surfaces.

>iPhone crushes nearest 'competitor'
>hurr it's a fix

You're as bad as Drumpfkins.

In what way are they "crushing" Samsung?

Their phones dominate get discontinued weeks after launch, because they explode.

That's a pretty good start.

>non HDR mode is shit
>viewfinder mismatch output image/video
>"It's very much prone to flaring, like JJ Abram flaring"
>color flaring
>ring halo flaring
>"google already acknowledged this is a hardware issue"
>mono audio video
>can't shoot raw/change shutter speed...
youtube.com/watch?v=Orf87bu7VhI

Barely anyone switched away from samsung.

You had me up until "drumpfkins" that term is so incredibly stupid it pisses me off whenever I read it.

I'm posting this from my note 7, stay mad nu-male cuck. I actually thought about exchanging it for an iphone but the inferior camera/shit screen was just too much for me. The headphone jack I could get over but how can a "modern" phone with that price tag still have suck a shit display?
That and iPhone users tend to be massive faggots...

thanks for CORRECTING THE RECORD
$0,05 have been deposited in your bank account

This is why you should never be an early adopter.

Everyone knew the Pixel would be shit. It's turned out to be far inferior than the phone it's trying to imitate.

Don't buy first generation anything. Always wait 12 months.

I hadn't been reading up on the Pixel much, other than it had a decent camera. Turned a complete 180 when I realised there was no SD slot just to force you to get the 128gb v if you wanted more storage. Google fucked up royally by scraping the Nexus, even if they just made it themselves

normal people dont care

'Normal' people will buy an iPhone.

The only people who will spend that much money on a non-apple phone are fanboys and hipsters, and they're also the type of people who would get anally destroyed their new toy is vastly inferior to its closet competition.

Face it, Jewgle dropped the ball.

Lol. Pixel ducks on suicide watch.

>1565 geekbench

Literally worse than the Note 7.

What the fuck Google.