EDC

Post em up Sup Forums /edc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
lifehacker.com/how-to-use-a-simple-pocket-notebook-to-improve-your-lif-1713132898
bbc.com/news/uk-37080682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your life sux

Rate plz

hipster/10

KYS

not to shabby simple and beautiful

What's with the head lamp?

>he has bad vision
lmaoing @ ur lyfe.

Do you carry around a phone case that doesn't fit your phone?

Is this the daily autism thread?

I think I'm cool but I'm really insecure

>falls for the field notebook meme but doesn't even spring for proper writing implement meme

>most shit disorganized lanyard/keychain thing i have ever seen

>shit camera

>gets meme phone and doesn't even get superior sandstone case

you are doing this wrong

>5 pens
>eraser

literally what

>look at me Sup Forums i'm a "professional" (student)

This desk

Field notes are so gay

Write in a fucking blank notebook

Clean up your keychain you're not a granny hoarder

Reconsider your choices user

Reconsider

>one plus x
poorfag

desu***

Fucking touchscreen

Reconsidering my choices

Reconsidering

hmm i actually don't have the urge to insult your stuff

still get a better picture though. yours is blurry as shit and 80% of these threads is people trying to show off their ability to photograph shit

it feels like you walk around with everything you own

i just feel like your life is really sad for some reason

>what is a mechanical pencil

yea im a student
if you get triggered by looking at other peoples belongings why are you in this thread?

What laptop is that?

That's the point for these EDC's, for kids to show off all the consumer tech they've bought with chore money.

>what is overkill

I would tell you to kys but surely you've figured that out by now

ideapad

replies to wrong one kills self

wannabe "engineering" students are so damn pretentious

>overkill
some of my assignments require drawing things like pic related where pencils with different thickness is necessary
what is it about my glasses that trigger you?

youre implying that im not an engineering student or that i dont use the stuff pictured

Why do you all have so much stuff? It must be a hassle to cart all that shit around.

My edc is literally Keychain + smartphone (phone case has a built in wallet).

if you were seriously a professional you wouldn't have such a shitty calculator

what pencils are those?

i use a bag

im not a professional im a student
this calculator is one of the few models thats allowed in the exams
its not a graphing calculator but its not shitty by any means

there are 2 people in these threads

people who cart out everything they own of value to take a picture and show off

students who fill their backpacks with everything of value they own to impress their "friends"

these threads are Sup Forums nerd equivalent to girls attention whoring their selfies on Instagram.
women(whores) associate their value with their looks
beta males associate their value with their possessions

Honestly man I'm just shitposting
Good luck with school

Where are the knives and guns???? What sort bizarro world is this??

angry poorfag that wondered into Sup Forums go back to Sup Forums and stare at dicks senpai

i have a knife just didnt throw it in my pic lol

pic related brand and model name
they were cheap and work well enough

Being the IT guy for 3 companies owned by the same guy

>sans nexus 6

Rate the stuff I had on me the time I randomly chose to take this photo.

nothing special

apparently everyone else on this board has the same meme stuff

IT much

>owns 3 companies

doesn't have a proper IT department stocked with equipment

relies on bill the IT guy for everything who walks around with all his tools all the time in his knapsack and his bag for rj45 connectors

my notebook is cooler than yours - the thread

Replaced contactors and rewired a $12k laser chiller for a $1mil 4kw laser cuter today

So yeah 50+ computers and everything else electrical

Pays well I like owning my own tools not using company shit that people rub their dirty dick-pickers on

Finally a decent fucking EDC. About fucking time.

Basically my watch, knife and flashlight change daily.

I use the notepad as an agenda for school to keep track of assignments, project deadlines, and other to-do-lists.

What's with the Mao's little red book meme?
>rope day can't come fast enough for the commies

u gel?

I am a structural engineer, I take notes in the field daily. My book gets wet/exposed to moisture regularly.

thank god, the burgers have arrived
this thread was going to shit fast
now we can have quality shitposting arguments about guns abnd knives instead of the pansy shit we were arguing about before

youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

why the flying fuck do you have field notes shooting digital

also
>sony crop
fucking hell lad
hipster to the fucking days

>ruger
really nigga?

lifehacker.com/how-to-use-a-simple-pocket-notebook-to-improve-your-lif-1713132898

only truly refined supreme classy gentlemen will get this meme

?

yes yessss it begins
now the thread is truly alive

I'm the user who posted a few knives. I have guns too but can't carry b/c were too cucked in cuckanada. Anyways, I can shitpost about muh guns too since most other faggot leafs are oppose to them.

Love the Benchmade 940s. I picked up one of those Thrunites too, awesome little light

i love me some /k/lite edc threads on Sup Forums

WTF is wrong with the Ruger? The SR9/40C not E mind you has all the extra safety bullshit. That gun despite all that is pretty nice just a shame it has all that gun control committee crap on it.

Bueno

Seksi

>$200 knife

wtf are you doing man. its a great knife but you can get a good knife and beat it to shit every 10 years for that price

That's a sexy Smith. What flashlight?

Your mistake is assuming he has one knife and not every day beaters that are cheap and replaceable.

sure its fun to fire at the range but its pretty shitty for an everyday carry that i assume you're planning to use in an emergency situation

Not him, but I didn't understand expensive knives until I actually held one. They are worth it man, really.

spending that much on a knife if even dumber if you dont use it exclusively and often

The 940 is a good knife. I put a nice convex edge on it with my WE and it is still pretty sharp after a considerable amount of use. The only thing that bugs me with it, is that that the pivot NEVER stays in the position I left it in. So with time, the pivot allows the blade to get sufficiently loose, so when you hold the knife in the closed state, and tap on the side of the handle, you can hear the blade clicking between the handle scales. That annoys the hell out of me. I need to get some lock-tite to keep the pivot in place.

Regards to the Thrunite Ti3, it is by far my favourite light out of a good collection of them. The size, burn times, modes, and weight are just perfect for me. def. recommend/10

I took out the mag disconnect, so mine has at least one less bullshit safety

I don't think it's the SR C model though which is the painful one to carry. The others aren't as bad as that one. I daily a SS P320 in compact and it's a dream gun for me atm. The Ruger SR40C felt good in my hand like they were made for each other though.

I dunno. My dad had a LC9 and the thing literally self destructed after about 100 rounds through it. Fortunately he got his money back

I'll never trust a Ruger again

nope
its purely psychological

What if you spent the money on it because you can appreciate it and enjoy the craftsmanship?

>flashbang
just when i thought these threads couldn't get any more autistic

I watched my buddy's Glock 17 break. Think he had double the rounds on it though.

K

Good thing Ruger has such great service for those rare events you get a dud

He probably blew it up with a hand load, or had a squib round in the barrel or something

you can send me the money instead and i'll let you experience the exquisite craftsmanship of my dick

unusual considering the number of Glocks made

Glock is the only pistol I trust.

ur missing your fedora and quill pen

one day you'll step out of that shell

>doesn't trust Ruger because one blew up
>trusts Glock
Are you ok?

kek, it's hotsauce I had on my desk. Keep your autism at bay for a moment faggot.

>Good thing Ruger has such great service for those rare events you get a dud

Ruger couldn't repaid it. The receiver was bad, and that meant that under Kalifornia law, it would be a different gun, but the LC9 had since fallen off the allowed list. So, he couldn't get it replaced. Fortunately, it was under a year old and after some terse emails, they agreed to refund his money.

not interested in revolvers

based on the quantity out there, yes.
statistics, bro.

how will these threads survive without burgers

bbc.com/news/uk-37080682

Holy fuck that's sexy.

Seems like the patricians choice for a revolver that lets you put some lead downrange and give yourself a stranger right afterwards.

>based on the quantity out there
Do you realize how popular the LC pistols are? Granted there probably are more Glocks, but there are tons of LC9s out there, they are very popular for carry

He lives in Cali so he's already in a bubble.

THICCCCCC

They're just knives folks. I collect them as I do watches. And yes, there is quite a huge difference in my eyes between a cheapy knife ($5), and a decent knife like an Endura 4 ffg ($70). I personally think $200-250 is the point of diminishing returns when buying a knife.

god that gun's beautiful

moar

>Granted there probably are more Glocks
dude it's not even close.
Over 5 million Glocks produced.

jelly?
What we lack in gun laws, we make up for in nice weather.

you could have just bought the cold steel and swiss army alone and saved money cuz its all you're ever going to need

>we make up for in nice weather
Gotta love fires and no water

>Gotta love fires and no water
beats snow and floods