lg.com/uk/monitors/lg-24GM77-B
tomshardware.com/reviews/lg-24gm77-gaming-monitor,4082.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself shitposter

You got some shitty IPS panel then or its settings are fucked up

Actually this is my IPS one

lg.com/uk/monitors/lg-24MP57VQ

Its pretty good

But with my TN monitor, the blacks and whites... and the contrast are much more..... livid

My TN panel

lg.com/uk/monitors/lg-24GM77-B

MVA Panel best

thats a 100€ ips panel, of course its shit.

IPS monitors are easily the worst meme ever promoted by Sup Forums folks.

>he's never used an IPS monitor.

I switched from dual 1080p TN panels to dual 1440p IPS panels and couldn't be happier. Not having to PERFECTLY position my monitors so the colors aren't garbage is nice, all viewing angles are great on the IPS.

My Asus VG248QE got excellent colours and brilliancy after literally two minutes of tweakings.
> muh angles
Do you have 30 eyes? Or are you affected by an unknown kind of ADHD that forces you to move each second into different directions while watching your monitor? TN are simply superior thanks to their low latency and super fast response. But hey, if you like seeing traces and ghosting, it's fine.

kek, you can imagine anything you'd like kid, you try positioning TWO 27" TN monitors side by side and have them both look good with colors from your normal seating position and then get back to me.

Pro tip, you fucking can't thats why I bought IPS panels.

Retard

Enjoy your light bleed and washed out contrast.
m..muh viewing angles..

I have one of the highest reviewed IPS panels on the market at the moment, but hey, believe whatever you want. I've had my monitors for 6 months and wouldn't go back to TN if you paid me.

OLED will be my next upgrade in 2-3 years.

>if you like seeing traces and ghosting

lol, is it 2005 ?

my screen ghosts like shit, I actually feel disgusted by it.
Asus monitor, never again

Thanks to God, I'm not a hipster living in my mother's basement, then I couldn't care more of two 27" monitors. One monitor is enough for every rational human being.

No, but IPS monitors having higher latency and slower response time is a fact.

This is why you read reviews BEFORE you buy.

Also looking up the exact specs of the panel since most of these companies are buying from the same lot of panels.

For example 25" IPS 1440p panels are only being produced by LG, it's a single panel model, but there are 3 or 4 different monitors on the market using the same panel. (Dell U2515H, Asus PB258Q, and two Acer models)

the european market often has merchandise at different model names, so when I look up the model I only get some obscure german websites, no reviews

If you want a good 144hz Monitor, I'm OP, its a really great monitor.

I almost bought the Asus one, but seing its rocking a 3-4 year old panel technology i was like no

tomshardware.com/reviews/lg-24gm77-gaming-monitor,4082.html

>livid

> Asus
> never again
The brand isn't the problem here, the real problem is the IPS technology.

Sorry, English is not my first language.

I wanted to say lively, like it actually looks white, not washed out white

those colors are fucking pissed, dude

livid actually has a fuckton of different definitions, you retards, including color

> blue/black
> reddish
> pale/gray
> 1615-25; < Latin līvidus black and blue, equivalent to līv (ēre) to be livid

it's a word that's been thoroughly abused by etymological drift.

Well you can go kill yourself you turbonerd because op already mentioned that English wasnt their first language about 10 minutes before you posted, which also ought to have been enough time for you to crawl out of your den, wash the Cheeto dust off your fingers and borrow the dictionary that your mom earmarked the page for childhood autism.