twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the skit at the beginning
Only if her teeth weren't fucked.

JUST

>WENDALL CO-OPTS THE TEK SIDE CHANNELS SO HE ALREADY HAS SUBSCRIBERS
>LOGAN BTFO

I was about to post a similar thread
Post Logans face when

I think I came immediately when I saw it.

Neckbeard intensifies.

Wendell Master Race

>I can't stop drinking coffee for the 3 seconds it takes to take a photo

They have the content, they have quality, the have the beards, and they have time stamps in the fucking descriptions. Best tech channel yet, they can't screw up

>not being caffeine addict

Who is that semen demon?

This is already so much better than logan

THOSE BANTZ

LOGAN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

KEK EAT SHIT LOGAN

unsubbed fucking idiots

this is great, now we need to start trolling the fuck outta logan on everything til he wipes his ass from the internet.

So what happened?

check the techsyNdicate reddit already

why? Wendell was the only part of teksyndicate tat was good. stay subbed to level 1 and ignore logan

My body is ready for this!

Kinda funny I dropped out of watching Tek Syndicate just before all the drama blew up.

>not having one person facepalming and one drinking an IPA as the ultimate fuck you

missed opportunity

Is that Bizarro Wendell on the right?

It's his brother Crandle.

Hail to Lord Wendell.
That woman tho... I think I prefer Pistol, trap or not.

Teksyndicate is now... Crit TV... Jesus Christ how horrible.

Stop calling a grown up man in gay clothes woman. Thanks.

I know right? She's looks like a more ugly cousin of Hila or something. At least she can speak like a normal person

TOP.KEK.

>clit tv
but they only have penises

its gonna be shit.
Logan filled his channel with 2 other stoner dudebro losers.
Wendell filled his channel with 2 other autistic neckbeards lacking any charisma
They will both fail on their own.

>Wendell filled his channel with 2 other autistic neckbeards lacking any charisma
Ya, so content without Logan tier jokes and interruptions. It's worth a shot.

Logan was actually funny though. Whether you realize it or not, wendells content will be incredibly dry without him. These two new people will add 0 value to the channel. I wish he got even Qain or something.

Wendell

You have to give people time to get comfortable talking into a camera. It's not as easy as you think to come across well.

>Logan was actually funny though

No. No he wasn't. You being a retard with a shit sense of """""humour""""" is your problem.

how to improve "the tek" kill everyone, clone wendell?

this

>Logan was actually funny though.
Subjective. But I do agree with you that Logan did do the MC job of the show well enough. I dont see Wendell capable of that or the other two. That they lack and the show will have poor direction despite knowledgeable staff.

should have gone back to razethew0rld

>Wendell finally went his own way

HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS YES, WE'VE NEEDED THIS FOR YEARS.

Hey Logan

I'm liking Wendell's brother already. I like his humor. Wendell does seem to have a nervous involuntary laughter thing going on though. But, it's still new so he'll get his bearing.

hey man, please support me on Patreon: patreon.com/CritTV

And follow my new channel youtube.com/CritTV

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp25er

Hey Logan when can we expect to see some furry content on your channel?

Who's the girl on the left?

>tea

No of course not there will be no funny content on my channel... Oh I'm sorry you said furry? in that case no, I wont let the dislikes get to me and where my comfort furry costume on air. I refuse.

where's the white emoji?

Wendell patreon just surpassed Logan patreon.

JUST
U
S
T

tea has coffee in it retard

too bad wendell didn't know what jim crow was

Is he using a surfacebook?

Its a dig at teksyndicate and the beer meme surely?

triggered

Oh, nevermind. Found it,

decalgirl.com/skins/280937/microsoft-surface-book-skin-retro-horizontal

with half the people!

coffee is not caffeine, coffee has caffeine in it.

Wish i had any use for a laptop right about now

You mean caffeine you mentally disabled freak!

Never liked the tek so I find all of this super hilarious .

I like her

so why does everyone hate logan all of a sudden?

Wendell gets a fresh start with subs and Logan gets cucked. This is an amazing outcome.

>tfw no qt autistic comp sci gf

i never liked their name, level 1 is much much better

Logan is fucked now. It's actually rather funny to see how he destroyed himself.

Oh you should see Tek Syndicate's new name: Crit TV.

Jesus fucking Christ it's bad. Actually the entire channel is horrible.

I cringed a bit. And I'm not even American, nor have I taken an American history class.

Reminder: instagram.com/p/BAtg9_-m-nA/

I used to watch them back when Wendell hid his face, fell off like i do with most youtubers.

Why is there no tomato fursuit?

You and I both. Wendell made the show, and without him and only Logan, Pistol and their half-assed employees it'll be a failure guaranteed.

I actually didn't unsubscribe until I saw their new name. Not watching one fucking shit of "Crit TV" after this new Wendell announcement. Logan can suck it.

Crit TV could be a good channel name for TF2 random crit fails

What happened to Logan?

She needs to see a dentist.

Somebody fucking answer me right fucking now I will kill you all

she probably has, if it doesn't bother her chewing and stuff then it's fine

He's cutting himself in the corner of the room with Pistol yiffing the wound.

No, but seriously if you haven't gotten what happened yet the TL;DR is that the Patreon money TekSyndicate got was mishandled as fuck where Logan bought a fursuit for Pistol out of nowhere and more. The employees were pissed, Logan went full retard and shut down everything after firing Qain and the community manager. Wendell wanted his part of the money and left fast as fuck because Logan had fucked up.

read this faggot:

So it's all pistols fault then

Her fucked up teeth are how you know she's the real deal.

Level1 is a pro feminist company everyone bail

And before I'm called a shill crit.tv is ran by three retarded Currys and are a really worse support neither

proff or gtfo

What is the point of auto correct if I still need to walk on egg shells so it doesn't Fuck over my comment

LOGAN IS KILL

YES

BASED WENDELL

I know its weird, but I actually find woman with teeth like that attractive.

>TEK Syndicate
So what? It was just an advertisement company

Yes it is. It's mostly Pistol's fault for being a piece of fucking shit, and partly Logan for defending the dumb cunt while not understanding business ethics or how to actually drive a business to begin with.

>some retard near me talking about the world series

How hard should I pinch him? When will they realize I don't give a single Fuck about your stupid waste of time and money you cents?

And fucking auto correct the again the little fucking cunt ass hole Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck you

Cody's lab is god tier

pure redneck science

>I know its weird, but I actually find woman with teeth like that attractive.

I know what you mean but knowing she's in tech for the love of it and she isn't a fucking sjw makes her so much more attractive.

FURSUIT
U
R
S
U
I
T

Logan is nothing but a static x wannabe little fat faded Fuck face that makes Kanye West look smart and pistol is a cum dumpster piece of shit who only deserve to be brutally painfully raped and then shot through the skull as the guy finishes Fuck both of them I hope they both die

I always turn auto correct off