I like red

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wCBrW0FmVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What desks are those? I need a new one.

>Built desk myself
>Need to install rack mount, just lazy
>It's a 12 core

Noice, but too wide a stereo image for the speakers, unless you sit way the fuck back.

how do people ever visit your house?

Usually by coming from my side door.

you know what I meant nerd

Really nice user looks comfy. How did you make the foot support cross section? Is it sandwiched together glued and bolted I need a pic of it if you have it please.

Do you use your desk with the lighting as is?

>Do you use your desk with the lighting as is?
Occasionally. I mainly just took that picture for a slightly Halloween-y look, but this is a slightly older pic with regular lighting.

It's not as good as pink though
>tfw your uni desk isn't deep enough to fit rack mount modules
One day...
Stupid flats blocking my telly!

Maybe its autism, but lights like you have them there or on previous pic would drown out my senses and I'd have to go elsewhere with a much less brightness.

Chinkpad
Picture on the right
Random UK sticker
Actually uses the space

Dislikes
Power hungry CRTs, just looking at them makes me think of how much money you're burning.
The kitty statues
Keep calm bullshit

not bad user.

Is that a row of dicks as your wallpaper?

I used a jig saw to cut out half of the wood on each 2x4, the sanded it. Glued it and screwed it.

Sansui tape deck SC-3000.
Fantastic shit sansui makes.
W500 made in that weird thin time period where It's core2duo but DDR3 ram. ATI chip supported by fglrx-legacy
Poster for shop on precinct.
UK iron on patch now on my hoodie.
Space is there to be used.
Minimalfags contribute to the social housing crysis.

The CRT's do eat up a fair bit of power about the same as 2 19" equivelents.
But how many 19" monitors can run at 1920x1440 each @ 76Hz
I also hate keep calm shit but made an exception for this poster, I dont know what it is about it but I like it!

As for my maneki cats you can fuck off and die in a sewer for all I care!!!

Which bs are you?

Yea man, i hear ya. I didn't have it when i made the desk, so screwing in the rail will be interesting...so i've been putting it off, using these plastic plant stands on their sides in the meantime, works great.

I won't post in this thread (waiting on a new light fixture so I can take better photos) But I will still rate all of your stations and give advice.

Seems like a small desk but I do like that its organized

you should do a full room collage, seen your station 20 or so times now

tiny picture, take larger photos pls

nice desk but you should post one that is full view of the entire station

looks nice but a bit outdated

october's over D: shove up them christmas decorations!
Beautiful desk as always I'm curious to see your full room

love the different angle on your room man

I'd love to see new pics rolling in :3 I know I'm a hypocrite right now but we get like a new one of these threads everyday if not every other day

Looks good to me m8.
I'd leave it like that.

So it's more like a single 2x4 doing the work and the other one is for looks right?

>Which BS are you?

I was reffering to the "keep calm" concept as bullshit because it was taken and raped on the street copied and used to the point where it has no meaning or aesthetic value anymore. Now the original posters of said concept do have a very aged satisfying look to them.

No, they are both working together, and i screwed them in centre too.

1/2

Crosspost

It's not that bad. The lamp on the center/right isn't strong at all and is mostly just for some extra lighting on that corner which gets really dark, and the other lamp on the left is basically just so I can read stuff in bed, which is to the left side too.

>october's over D: shove up them christmas decorations!
>Beautiful desk as always I'm curious to see your full room
I'm still waiting for my monitor arms to arrive, but they should get here tomorrow, so I'll try to get some new pictures then. I already got some extra tacky keyboard lights going on and a Santa hat hanging around.
As for the rest of the room, it's basically just a bed and some wardrobes. I'll try to get a picture of them too.

2/2

excuse the mess

what?? can I see the other side??

I know that!
I used to have arguments with my mates about it!
>user had mates
I just stopped caring.
Its a long story of sarcasm and irony and other things the internet doesn't cope well with is why I have it.
All you need to know is that I didn't pick it up out of brain-dead consumer blindness.

Now which bs are you?

Damn nigger, that's what i was trying to ask you, thank you. How come screws not bolts?

>bs
>he's reffering to battlestation

nevermind, i dont have a battle station unless you count mobile bst i can get a pic but it looks like shit.

Well i glued them together too, so i thought with that the screws will be enough to hold.

See

It's really nice. I developed an affinity for bolts in projects is why I asked.

see

Your setup looks mad comfy

The projected Spotify and divergence meter clock are interesting ideas

Well i'm not designer or engineer, so now used the desk for 2+ years there are some improvements i would like to do. It wobbles side to side if you push it, so putting some support between the legs would be nice. Also need to find a way to counterweight all the equipment...

>Prinzessin Mononoke
Du bist nicht zufällig "der" aus dem "Faden"?

Ich glaube ich ziehe mir den Film mal rein wenn ich wieder Treibstoff habe.

I don't speak german.

That light is real fuckin neato. 10/10

My desk is an IKEA dinner table
I do sit back when I listen to speakers. When I'm working at the desk I use headphones
A full room collage is a good idea, I'll consider it

does anyone else contemplate suicide at least once every few hours even though their life is generally ok in nearly every way?

No. You should seek help.

Thanks m8 :)

you ever been on anti-depressants? they're horrible

Yep about every three hours.

Really, why do you have that poster in German then? Theres one person in the German threads on Sup Forums that usually posts pictures of this movie and seems to like it a lot.

>you ever been on anti-depressants? they're horrible

Works great for me.

ich spreche nicht deutsch

how do you fantasize doing it user?

I still have some painting to do.

I have that poster because my friend bought it at a convention, then later found the same one in english. He gave the german one to me.

Suicide is often a way to get out. Take control of your life and live it the way you want to live it, that usually helps.

That's a sleek looking keyboard you've got there. Which is it?

>having to have a job to afford the house
>slave away for countless hours doing shit that is ultimately pointless
>acting like someone can just get out there and live free with no restrictions

how's it feel still being delusional and naive in your college dorm

Also just thinking aloud but I want to add in a vinyl wall like the one in this picture, estimated $400 for my room

MasterKeys Pro S RGB with translucent double shot PBT Vortex keycaps.

>living as a illegal alien in the USA
>had minimum wage job for 10 years along with another job for 5 years
>one day woke up and realize i am not happy
>have a gf, have pets, have possessions
>leaving everything behind in about four months

I been in a situation where I was on the street and felt like I had nothing else to lose, when I needed help and for the first time ever in my life actually asked friends for help I got nothing, ever since then, it has become that fucking simple. your life is what you make of it no one else will live your life for you and you only have one to live.

what happened to your mouse bungee?

I like blue.

The G502 cable is too thick ):
It's the only thing I dislike about it, everything else is an upgrade from the Rival.

i mean, he seems fine in the way he structured his statement. he didnt say anything about "getting out" (outdoors?) and just live a "happy" life.

i live carefree. i have responsibilities, bills, etc., but i just live as if nothing bothers me (mental state of zen?) i dunno how i do it, but i have nearly zero stress. i'm not emotionless, drugged, anti-social-personality-disorder (psycho/socio), but i honestly am just chill/zen.

poor as fuck, young as fuck, but still living. i guess i'm just happy i can still breathe and internet each day.

aw, that's a shame, but atleast it's mostly an upgrade compared to the rival. the cable for my zowie fk1 is way too thin for my bungee so i have to resort to using tape lol

Also adding on to my reply... Understand that it impossible to live the way people expect you to. Having an apartment/house that looks a certain way in a certain area, having a certain brand car, having a certain cell phone, all that, you don't have to do any of it.

There is nothing wrong with living car free, if you can and it works for you, there is nothing wrong with moving back with your parents to save money, if it works for you and if you want it. You have to live your life for you user.

Consider a change of lifestyle, try different things. Seriously watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wCBrW0FmVk

i'm not stressed, or worrisome, judged, or anything. my life is perfect by most stretches of the word. got a nice place that was cheap so bills arent much of a concern

i'm just sad and tired with absolutely no reason. I don't like doing my job, but i'm able to do it from home with very minimal effort and skate by.
my entire life has been skating by because of my crushing depression. I never have wanted to do anything or put much effort into anything i've ever done. i'm just blue 24/7. my carefully crafted mask is cracking. i need to start smoking pot or someting

Being a student is sad times for my BST

Woah. I'm in the midst of an overhaul right now and am seriously considering getting this now. Since my station is similar to yours I'm curious what you think about it being RGB. I can't tell if you use it or not.

nice dick senpai

zack, i like the dew

Lol fuck I forgot that was there. Thanks though anime bro

>not stressed, worrisome, judged, got a nice place, my life is perfect
>sad and tired with absolutely no reason, I don't like my job

those two are not compatible in any way shape or form. You can't claim to have a good life and absolutely hate your job.

Like I mentioned, undocumented for ten years, I am a janitor and had another job as technician do it all in soft drink distributor. I lost that job and began hating my life here, the work as a janitor is, because of my status, legal slavery. I was unhappy, sad, depressed, for one month I did nothing but sleep and go to work, and felt that shitty way until the day I decided in my head I've had enough of this shit I'm going to save some money and quit my job. The day I made that decision and began working towards that goal, it all went away, life became much simpler to. All I did was take control of my life back and work towards a goal that will make me happier.

:( I hate depression. It's hard to ssee meaning in rsomething, and hard to see how other people do. What have you tried medically? Adderall can be quite effective for some. cannabis works well to in my experience. If you if you're willing to try MXE is REALLY effective.

2 things. what do you do for work? im absolutely curious because i'd love to work from home. a sub to that is if anyone can give a list of other potential jobs people can do from home that are relatively available nation-wide (USA).

second, i just ended up finding making a huge change, requiring a bit of a leap of faith, ends up changing your perspective. i was severely depressed on a few occasions in my life. some things i was forced in to, but they changed the way i perceived things.

now, although i'm not working an ideal job currently, i have my own place, a girlfriend in college for a PhD (with my HS degree ass), 2 pets, just enough money to pay the bills each month, and starting to chase streaming. in all though, i'm pretty zenned and happy.

again, it just takes a push to break your routine. fellsgoodman, comejoinme

i'm thinking of getting that case for a secondary stream pc (capture card, will OBS whore for me to free my main gaming pc of precious CPU for encoding and FPS). i've seen a few people use that case for this purpose. how's the airflow? without a GPU, i bet it'd run pretty smooth and cool.

It's okaaaaaay, I run with a h100 so there's not a lot of space for fans in there, but if you can fit them in it'd be p good.

I like black

Like the Focusrite, although I'm more of an M-Audio boy

what if i stuck with a 120mm radiator, like the h50 or h80? it does have an intake opposite of the exhaust, right? if i remember, the bottom of the case is the intake, and the top is the exhaust?

I know my traktor AU is in the pic, but my usual Go to is MA

i'm in sales, mostly telesales. but it's basically cold calling to sell my service to insurance agents. being told 'no' a thousand times a day and seeing other reps have their sales practically given to them is so demoralizing

your gf will find someone else unless you get your shit together.

i need to start smoking. it's legal, so i may as well. but everyone i know that smokes is so dependent

I'd like to upgrade to Apogee (or something similar) at some point, the 2i2 was so appealing for the price though.

why is the companion cube upside down? messes with my OCD

0_o

i know a thing or two about sales, and also when other people get sales (or steal them out from under you, fucking sharks). i guess i was ok with not getting huge sales, or lots of them, so long as i was trying, and i wasnt getting in trouble for variables i couldn't truly control (mind fucking someone into buying expensive electronics, and getting them to buy more unnecessary as well on top of it).

she loves me too much, and tells me too often, for her to ever leave me. she understands that what she's doing professionally is huge compared to other things i could do, but she's incredibly supportive, and only cares if i can provide some income as well, but not requiring to match her.

she's realistic, and modern, so she's fine with being the bread winner. although it makes me have a "vulnerable" feeling, i'm pretty alright with it.

i might start up college soon, but i have zero profession goal. nothing seems appealing, and requires too much debt and commitment for me to go for it. at least, not right now.

I agree with . It is like the room they would put in a movie for some anti-hero dude. Also you just have a great cam or something. All your pics just look good in terms of the actual pic itself.

It is a bit of a meme to be honest, but I like it. It's cool to fiddle with occasionally and it's something that just looks nice. It's not helpful by any means, but I like matching my keyboard and mouse LED colors with the rest. It really is just useful for aesthetics for me, but if you do like the backlight to help typing, there's a model that comes in white, which is probably cheaper, not sure. I did find that making custom color profiles for MMO hotkeys helped me a ton on remembering stuff, but after you get used to it you don't need it anymore.
The keyboard itself is really well built, comes with genuine Cherry switches (I'm using Blues), and a standard layout, which means finding keycaps is super easy. It also doesn't need drivers to work and customize.

If you want to pay more for something that doesn't help or give you any advantage, but looks nice and is highly customizable, then go for it. I like it better than other RGB keyboards e because it looks like a regular simple black keyboard that happens to have RGB LEDs, instead of exaggerated gaming stuff.

Thank you very much, I can go to sleep with ease now :)

night. :D

just be careful of the guy she tells you not to worry about, and if you playfully ask "you have a crush on him" and she says something along the lines of "no more than you had on ________" prepare for the worst

>Those mini-screens
rpi's?
The "official" screen panels?
Do you have them hooked into your speaker system somehow or what

Doing what? Buying the GTX 1080 or feeding it to my fur ticks? Only a few months, and I'll finally be able to play Mass Effect Andromeda in 4K in my bed.

>Been studying german off and on for 3 years
>Still can't read this without google translate
I should probably kill myself