Case Thread

Post your case and state why it's inferior to mine

Ancient design, only one 120mm fan on the back, no CPU bracket access (The right side panel is rivited shut and cannot be removed.) Not to mention top-mounted PSU, full ATX, and weighs like 20 lbs with nothing in it.

The red and black one. Complete ricebox, bought it when I was 16-17.

At least the frame's sturdy and pretty spacious, I guess.

Milk Crate. Not inferior due to superior cooling resulting from any passing breeze.

Yeah right, that's just an early 2000s Dell reassembled into a milk crate. Fuck prebuilts.

This guy :) I like this guy

Corsair 750D airflow

It's better than yours because of muh anime side panel.

Its worse because it's the size of a toddler.

Good guess! It's 1/3 early 2000's dell. The rest are from an HP and something else. It is currently running ME for the sole purpose of running Warcraft 2 LAN games.

>Sup Forumssshole
>not a nor/mlp/erson
Shit taste desu.
Close enough. What model did the board come out of? The I/O arrangement doesn't match any Dell model that I've ever seen.

Sorry I couldn't tell you. I pulled three comps out of a junkyard that day and threw the cases out right away. (I keep simple ones, but these ones were all ridiculous)

The Dell one opened like a giant plastic book if thats any indication.

I bought it for the space, worked on it with my cousin and some friends. It's a big motherfucker, gets mediocre at best ventilation, I guess.

I'm more worried about my fucking processor than anything. Would trade in for the cube 10/10 times if it supports most "Gayming" mobos.

>/mlp/
>implying normal
bit of a kek here

Corsair 200r (looking to buy the h440 hyper beast edition)

Better cause it actually has room
worse because cable managment is trash

Of course we are far from normal, it's not meant to be taken literally. You have to be at least 100% mentally unstable to visit Sup Forums.

>>not a nor/mlp/erson
wew lad

also, what is wrong with catgirls?

>case opened like a book
That narrows it down a bit. Does it use 423 or 478? And PC133, RDRAM, or DDR?

I'm minority, that's the problem.

I want a dan case

Corsair 200R

first case I built in and the only thing I would ever upgrade for is for more than 1 fan for front intake instead of 5.25" bays.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're referring to with those numbers but it's DDR.

Hey Sup Forums I need to move my current build into a new case. My build is water cooled I don't want anything flashy so I can do without a window. I'm using a 240 radiator and both CPU and GPU are being cooled.

If it's DDR, then it's got to be Socket 478. I would wager a guess that it was a Dimension 8250.

So how good for a gaming build is a Core? It's aesthetic as fuck.

The V21 can be configured to have absolute fucktons of airflow and it has all the space you'll ever need for a high-power mATX build, should be a good fit.

I can't state why it's inferior because it isn't

How would you recommend the airflow setup? I've never built a PC myself before and a friend is pretty much calling me a retard for thinking top and front being intake, bottom and back exhaust.

It was under $30 and I got what I paid for

get the smaller version i posted in , it's cuter. then you only need 2 80 mm fans pushing air out the back. get 3 pin fans if you want to run the front 200mm fan and the back fans off the same header

Exhaust out the bottom is kinda useless, really. I'd personally go with a flat motherboard tray, big fan sucking air in the front, one fan blowing hot air out the back, and intake fans on the GPU side as well as exhaust on the other. Window panel on top.

Why is your house sideways?

Im Australian, its actually upside down, but i only rotated it once by mistake

So how does this sound, then.

200 mm intake (Front)
140 mm exhaust (Back)
140 mm x 2 intake (GPU side), and the same for the exhaust side.

That's how I'd set mine up. Run them at low speeds to keep everything nice and quiet.

ugly af case

You sure I don't need more for an

>EVGA GTX1080 FE?

That's a cute white snowflake pattern you got in that there grille.

>FE
You wouldn't even need the 2nd fan on the GPU side, since it only pulls air in through the blower fan.

I thought it looked cool with nice concealed drive bays, no cumbersome front door, and no tacky windows in the side ;_;

So just one 140 mm or one 120 mm on the GPU side?

The best quality you can get, really. I'd pick a good 120mm over a mediocre 140mm if that's the best on offer.

I just got that same case myself. It's great. No going back to ugly tower shapes for this guy, cube is much nicer.

Picking this one up
>state why it's inferior to mine
But it's not. Mine's a fucking yacht