twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not Solus?

a shitty version of Linux Lite

>Xubuntu
an inferior mac os

Wipe your ass.

Loonix that just werks

a usb stick with a Linux distro on it, faggot

Gay sex. Lots of gay sex. Most of it will probably be unwanted on your part.

most likely screen tearing

xubuntu is good tho

thats where youre wrong :^)

>burning to a usb
you do know it's illegal to intentionally start housefires, right?

A lightweight and stable OS that runs great on older hardware. I have the latest version on my Thinkpad T60p.

Depends a lot on you. If you're interesting in Linux and want to have a look, I'd say you're in for a good time. Ubuntu and distros in that family are very noob friendly and Xubuntu in particular is pretty great since it has the "start menu" functionality you'd expect from Windows.

be prepared to want to install FreeBSD

If you burn your stick, it'll break real quick.

Ok user so I am not sure if you have already reformatted, but what you need to do is install virtualbox in windows and install linux in virtualbox first before you erase windows. trust me. Just try before you buy. Get used to the waters before and learn to swim before you jump in or you may just drown

That being said the ocean is a wonderful place. And so is the beach.

So it will be wanted? I just want to be clear on the matter

A world of pain and screen tearing.

Install Compton or use Unity with Compiz.

t. ex-Linux user

Use Ubuntu
Xfeces will make you hate Linux

>implying he only has one machine
>implying he doesn't install it on a different stick
>implying he doesn't know about dualboot
>implying he comes from windows and not macos or freebsd
>implying I am handsome
>implying he has a dedicated gpu like a gaymer
>implying people need sass in a DE instead of functionality

Here's my experience with it, OP.

-Delicious font rendering

-Once I installed compton and configured it properly (because defaults are a bit silly), I was totally fine

-I had to look for decent themes, I honestly don't think greybird is that good. But everything's fine after I applied good old clearlooks.

-It's handy to install shit from the terminal to be quite honest

However

-Clementine is the closest thing to what I would want as a music player and yet it looks terrible with the buggy internet icon that won't change unless I use a different icon pack. Pretty lame.

-Screen doesn't wake up properly upon starting a session 70% of the time. Meaning that I have to constantly hit Ctrl+Alt+F6 and F7 to have some picture on the screen. Doesn't happen on Windows.

-Been trying so much shit that I feel as though the system has probably a few hundred packages it doesn't need. And cleaning is a pain in the ass when removing a package doesn't remove the dependencies that are not needed by anything else.

I'm pretty happy with this though. I just wish I could perfect it.

Sudo apt-get autoremove

>implying he has a dedicated gpu like a gaymer
Not him, but I'm on intel graphics and it still tears.

wget mirror.rackspace.com/archlinux/iso/2016.11.01/archlinux-2016.11.01-dual.iso | dd of=/dev/disk-by-label/Xub* bs=4M status=progress; sync