/bpg/ - Backpack General

Backpacks are technology, right? I currently own this laptop bag, but it doesn't suit me very well, I'm looking for a larger size with a laptop pocket. My budget is around $70 could an user recommend a bag or help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

onebag.com/bags.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAtzN_ScKXY
511tactical.com/
uspatriottactical.com/bag-rucksack-backpack-military/
vanquest.com/
everlane.com/
booqbags.com/
thisiswhyimbroke.com/search/backpack
militarybackpackguide.com/.
aersf.com/duffel-pack/
amazon.com/Deuter-4420515-Airlite-28-Backpack/dp/B00SHYLHK8
snarkynomad.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are Amazon basics backpacks good?

>mfw a pajeet wore a "laptop backpack" near me

The only thing I can say is that Amazon basics are cheap and have quite alot of reviews

OP here, I don't know if there has been a template for making backpack general threads but if you want to contribute on links and recommendations I would add them to the template

onebag.com/bags.html

thanks user

i dont know if its a meme but i use a 511 rush 12, never had problems fittin all my stuff in

What do you anons think is the best backpack (company) out there?

the only backpack
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAtzN_ScKXY

wtf, it's too amazing

Swiss gear ibex is comfy and Swiss gear shit is built like a tank

I like Vanquest for small to medium. I'd be very interested if they released a large one that actually distributes the weight to your waist. Arc'teryx or Mystery Ranch seem highly regarded for large but probably more than Sup Forums though. Also pricey. Maybe a Kelty would be more economical but good. Really too many different types, it depends. So many options.

surplus off ebay for $25
really nice for laptops 14" and under

One of the many China imitations of pic related which branched off to . I got a similar one for super cheap and it didn't have a laptop compartment. I don't regret buying it, though.

OP here, no hate please currently what I have as a template:

Welcome to /bpg/ - Backpack General Thread!

In this thread we discuss: recommendations, opinions, etc

Backpack buyer's guide: onebag.com/bags.html

:*:Links:*:
For durablilty:
511tactical.com/
uspatriottactical.com/bag-rucksack-backpack-military/ (For the extreme)
vanquest.com/

For urban use:
everlane.com/
booqbags.com/

Random:
thisiswhyimbroke.com/search/backpack

Recommendations:
SwissGear IBEX
>Many compartments
>Strong handle
>Padding for extra comfy
>Strong shoulder straps
>Durable zippers
>Somewhat cheap
~$80
Any JanSport backpack (Meme)
>Stylish
>Simple design
>Few compartments (For people who hate empty spaces)
>Not comfy
>Not durable
>Cheap as hell, basically a burner phone for a backpack
BOREALIS BACKPACK (From The North Face)
>Rounded
>Couple of compartments
>Comfy
>Simple design/style
>Elastic straps towards front
>Somewhat cheap
~$80

What do you guys think?

I have a Jansport Watchtower, excellent bag and I've had it for years! But unfortunately after 3.5 years of daily abuse, wearing it on one shoulder and my own anatomy (broken shoulder leaves me with a bit of a slump on one side) it's worn out the padding on one strap. I'd recommend this bag to just about anyone desu

But since mine has just about run its course, I'm thinking of picking up the Gregory Velata. Thoughts?

Nice looking backpack I'd give it a 8/10 looks durable asf

Far from comprehensive but still a good start. I wouldn't limit it to just one guide. Here's another one you might want to consider that comes to mind: militarybackpackguide.com/. Or maybe not, since it's more . Hmm, looky here: . Maybe they can give us a few pointers.

That recommendation list would probably grow to be too much to fit in one post. Maybe there should be a pack general wiki, if there isn't one already.

I just picked my self up the aer duffel pack.

it should arrive in a day or so so hopefully it'll fit everything I want.aersf.com/duffel-pack/

I was trying to find a bag that could carry everything I need for work and gym and one I could run with easily. This seems ok but I feel like my back will be pretty sweaty.

It was honestly a toss up between an osprey, the above one and the deuter airlite 28 amazon.com/Deuter-4420515-Airlite-28-Backpack/dp/B00SHYLHK8

I was thinking that the recommendation list should be limited to 5 explaining things that other backpacks didn't have
>price
>durability
>quality
>features
>reasons
I thought that a backpack general would be great on Sup Forums but now I'm leaning towards to do that for us, what do you think?

There is some overlap with /out/ packs but they're not doing urban stuff like Sup Forums is. Maybe there should be a pack general wiki that covers both types for both boards.

Just remembered this one: snarkynomad.com/

>Backpacks are technology, right?
things that touch technology aren't automatically technology. this is fashion or something.

this tactic of desperately justifying every random interest you guys have by vacuously calling it technology can't be healthy. go visit other boards. stop complaining that other boards are shitty. they're shitty because you're not posting in them, and this board is made shittier because you're posting this shit in here, pushing it towards "lolrandum for people who like gadgets"

Sparrow 30 II, its much better than US design assault cuckpacks. Full cordura 1000D. Has a small metal frame, comfortable to carry, good belt in case you carry heavier things - sometimes when i travel shorter distances rather than take my 120 litres bergen i remove its sidepouches and add them to Sparrow.
Laptop fits perfectly in a small compartment for camelbaks, i carry X230.