What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

CIA niggers stealing our shit

based terry.

does anyone here have a functioning TempleOS setup?

What's more scary is that Terry has a gun in the first place.

people like these are allowed to own a gun and operate a motor vehicle in the united states

>protip

does it even work outside of a vm?

I'm not sure. why would he make something that only works as a VM? such a weird thing to do, but it is a weird OS.

Can Terry legally own guns? I would think he'd fail the background check.

This guy is the personification of my future self. I am already mind broken and obsessed with writing my own OS in Java.

>being scared of Terry

Neo/g/ is full of pussies.

>writing my own OS in Java
Truly the sign of a deranged man

Terry may be insane but he's not retarded.

TEMPLE OS IS SINGLE ADDRESS MAP.

IT DOESN'T USE PAGING.

SO ANYWAY THAT'S IT

Meh being racist is the perfect obfuscation of thought patterns to a schizophrenic. It covers all tracks and can be ignored from the outside easily.

Paging is useless for most people these days.
I always turn swapiness to 0 since I have so much fucking ram, if I had the time I'd even try to fork the kernel into one with no pagination to save overhead.

They don't want you to ensure the integrity of your data by using write-once media. Do not trust the REWRITABLE JEW.

Thoughts?

>Thoughts?
stupid phoneposter

white ppl are retards

nigger/10

take it to Sup Forums

I'll never get this

Which part of FREEDOM you don't understand?

New Android when

Even he knows

>pin number

You don't get the rights taken away preactively

only when you do something dumb :^)

>be literally retarded
>can own how many guns I want, and only gets my rights revoked when I shoot someone
Yeah, true freedom.

>writing an OS in java
how do you write an OS in a language that doesn't compile to machine code?

The CIA niggers are coming after him

He's not wrong.

gcc-java

>they got rid of CD/DVD

um then why can i still buy them?

You're still in the Matrix bro

>how do you write an OS in a language that doesn't compile to machine code?
1) It compiles to Java machine code, there are JVM implementations in hardware (see Java processors)
2) GCJ exists, other Java-to-native exists

jou ma het vigs

Guns are obsolete
ZOG will miniaturize Iron Beam technology into man portable units able to vaporise ballistic projectiles the moment they are fired
and of course this technology will never be be available to private citizens

keep buying firearms sheeple, the NWO will wipe you aside like the indian nations

What?

jou ma is 'n poes

>Which part of FREEDOM you don't understand?
The part where paranoid schizophrenics can be forcefully admitted to funny farms are allowed to own guns.

See above

jou ma suig hane in die hel

How much ram?

>Paging is useless for most people these days.
Except, you know, for obvious virtual address space reasons.

Swapping is only one part of pagination, the others include cache lines and virtual address space for isolating userspace processes.

Also memory mapping of files, which allows for greater I/O performance.
rtorrent/libtorrent uses this technique.

Sun tried to do this IIRC... It didn't end up well.

>tfw not allowed to own a MK19

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED REEEEEEEEEE GOVERNMENT GET OUT

Someone who has been court ordered to a psych ward cannot legally buy a firearm. Learn laws before you criticize them.

>Someone who has been court ordered to a psych ward cannot legally buy a firearm
Then why does everyone in this thread claim that Terry A Davis aka "CIA nigger killer" have one?

>everyone

Nutters gonna nut. He'd fit right in with /k/pol/

Has he been court ordered to one? And things can get expunged. Having fantasies =\= acting them out. Only a faggot would think he's actually dangerous

The truth

>Has he been court ordered to one?
Yes, after he violently ran into a parked car some time in the late 90s iirc.

>Only a faggot would think he's actually dangerous
He used to be though. That's why he was locked up.

Murica

Like I said could be expunged also, that's 20 years ago.

>justifying owning a gun for protection
Dude, just move away from the niggers.

I set it up on an old computer once. What a masterpiece of design. And it only takes a second or two to boot!

dont get me wrong im pro gun ownership but isnt terry diagnosed schizophrenic?

>Like I said could be expunged also, that's 20 years ago.
I dunno, he's still pretty ill though. I mean, his livestreams are notorious.

THAT'S A LIE YOU CIA NIGGER CATTLE

>schizophrenics can't have guns
>"""freedom"""

Are you implying freedom from being shot by a paranoid schizophrenic isn't freedom?

>Dude, just move away from the niggers.

>implying fundies and white trash tweakers don't pose a bigger threat

I don't think you understand how poverty works here in America. Doesn't matter what anyone's race is. If you live in a shitty rundown county, you're going to see drugheads and gangbangers everywhere.

It's literally over 99% white where I grew up, and the crime rates are ridiculous. I've lived through three home invasions and two attempted break-ins.

Is he right?

>If you live in a shitty rundown county, you're going to see drugheads and gangbangers everywhere.
Then don't live there?

I mean, you guys have literally no taxes on anything. Just become rich and live the american dream.

If someone so much as bumps into this guy on the bus or subway, he's going to go postal against the "CIA conspiracy." It's only a matter of time.

Mental healthcare in the U.S. obviously needs a complete overhaul. These psychiatrists see patients for maybe 30 minutes a week, and just want to write out a bunch of shitty meds that they're probably getting kickbacks to prescribe. How does this help anybody?

>If someone so much as bumps into this guy on the bus or subway, he's going to go postal against the "CIA conspiracy.
It's already happened. He was forcefully admitted into psychiatric hospital after ramming his car into a neighbor's car in the 90s.

He always makes references to running someone over with his car in the 90s too but i'm not sure if it actually happened

I knew it!

Except Terry is mentally Ill, so I don't think owning a gun is in his or anyone's best interest.

It's all part of the CIA's master plan. To bring down the mental health care.

He didn't kill someone. I mean, I certainly believe that he did, but he just ran into a parked car with no one in it in the middle of the night.

I saw some document which I believe was the court order iirc some time, I'll see if I've stored it on this computer or if it's on my old computer.

Terry isn't mentally ill. The rest of the world is.

kek

>a life in which you don't need a gun is "" "sheltered "" ""
How pretentious can you be, you weren't born in the fucking Mad Max universe

>I mean, you guys have literally no taxes on anything.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. My state has some of the highest taxes in the nation. And everything is taxed, including food. There are higher taxes on beer, cigarettes and other non-essential items, and frequent proposals to increase taxes on junk food. All of this despite being well below the poverty line. And it's Republican-dominated.

>Then don't live there?

>"lol, just pick up a move, bro!"

That takes resources, you dolt. Kind of hard to muster the funds to relocate when there's virtually no higher education and no jobs in your area.

Feel free to stop using whitey tech at any time noble savage.

>actually trusting other people

Try living in the fucking South. It's like some anarcho-capitalist's wet dream.

>companies do whatever shit they want
>environmental regulations? lol no
>"Union wages, you say? lol, that shit ain't binding here. We'll just pay you whatever we think is fair!"
>Republicunts pandering to the most ignorant backward masses to get themselves into office, after which they just sit around and launder your tax dollars all day
>infrastructure looks like something out of a post-apocalyptic film, because lol tax dollars hard at work on Jethro's boat payment
>everybody and their brother is mentally ill
>everybody and their brother also stockpiles military-grade weapons in their basements and has ties to the hillbilly mafia
>"the happening" is a constant looming threat, and unless you're a purebred white Protestant, you're probably going to be rounded up and forced into slave labor for the rest of your short life

>And everything is taxed, including food. There are higher taxes on beer, cigarettes and other non-essential items, and frequent proposals to increase taxes on junk food.
This is no different than ANY place in Europe, except the taxes are even higher here.

>That takes resources, you dolt
But enduring crime and the risk of being murdered everyday doesn't take any resources?

Whoa, really made me think

>everything is taxed, including food. There are higher taxes on beer, cigarettes and other non-essential items, and frequent proposals to increase taxes on junk food.

Not him, but fellow European here:

I pay 40% of my income in income tax

The VAT on food is 15% of the price. The VAT on everything else is 25% of the price. Alcohol and cigarettes are even more severely regulated and taxed, a six pack of 0.5 L cans of the cheapest beer is about $30. A 20 pack of Malboro Light is ~$15.

Petrol is extremely highly taxed. As of today, 1 L of regular petrol costs 1.8 USD, so a gallon of gas is around $7.

A pack of 400g of ground beef (beef patty) is easily ~$5 in the cheapest store.

Please tell me more about how highly taxed you are.