I feel for the VB.NET meme

I feel for the VB.NET meme.
I'm 17 years old, I can do incredibly advanced stuff in VB. I understand OOP, I write clean code, I write beautiful code -- but I'm always too lazy to pick up a new language.
I was autistic as a 12 year old and taught myself this meme haxor language, now I'm above average in it.

How do I motivate myself to migrate to something that'll actually get me a job Sup Forums?

TYPO 18. I swear to god if a typo gets me banned...

is the advanced stuff you can do in vb.net is create a gui interface to track an ip address?

>-- but I'm always too lazy to pick up a new language.

How? LITERALLY JUST DO IT

I don't know man. I feel like C# is pointless to learn, ebcause everytime I get inspired to do a new project, I just wanna jump into it, instead of learning a new language.

Has anyone else fell for the VB.NET meme?

in highschool we did VB.net then we moved on to C# which is really similar. So try that

Ok Mr. Autist Genius. Do you make GUI to track FBI IP to their mainframe server and execute your memeload?

>Mr. Autist Genius

i'm to intelligent to do that

Thought so. That's why you will never be able to do it.

>I'm 17 years old
b&

Literally just learn a few parts of syntax of the new lang every day

Literally what's stopping you from 10 minutes of reading + typing daily?

>I'm 17 years old
Surely someone as above average as yourself can figure out how to avoid a ban on Sup Forums

Do I look like I want to use a god damn proxy for an honest mistake. Hopefully mods are good at reading contexts.

I used to be good at visual basic scripting. In short, get of that shit. It's literally worthless, and applies only to Microsoft based systems.

Learn anything else. JavaScript. C. Python. PHP. Whatever. Just get off of that.

surely there exists vb.net for .net core :^)?

>PHP
>जावाScript

>I'm 17 years old

pass.

i got banned once for calling myself 12 in a memepost

underage b&

Hello mang I'm making an tax application for my class that uses Visual Basic. It's due in 10 hours it's 6:30AM I'm on my fourth cup off coffee. All is going decent.

Using a function to call a subroutine to check whether a SSN is valid or not is fucking retarded though fuck my professor and his dumbass requirements there is literally no reason to do that why would I call a fucking subroutine in a module from a function when I can just check it within the function. You feel me bro.

It's called writing re-usable code, you ape.

>wanting an extremely tedious and boring codemonkey job
>not following your dream and becoming a professional hacker

>I'm 17 years old
Stopped reading.

It's called doing it in a function and using that as reusable code, you fucking donkey.

That's a mistake, it's clarified in post below, you fucking scrub.