Archive.is exploit; DO NOT USE ARCHIVE.IS

Someone found an exploit of archive.is to leak your ip to the fagots at henley-putnam.edu

archive.is/osfU4

www.henley-putnam.edu/Portals/_default/Skins/henley/images/loading.gif

If you have noscript and shit like that, it looks like you should be fine (pic related)
Not worth even trying though considering that archive.is is down.

Other urls found in this thread:

henley-putnam.edu/landers/protection-new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping. Someone should stop those bastards.

>having javascript enabled
are you this fucking retarded?

>watching websites in a pre 1998 layout

Not the first time this happens either, with the same exact gif.

That's why I said if you have noscript or anything else like that you should be fine, dipshit

Disabling JS wouldn't stop an image from loading, dipshits.

bump

Sometimes it does. It's not too uncommon nowadays for websites to load their images, or even all content, through JavaScript.

>go to website
>Copyright © Henley-Putnam University 2011
>2011
wow

It's not a script though, the script tags are being used under it, it's an HTML document.

neo-Sup Forums

>archive.is
>.is
>Israel
>Trusting the Jews, ever

I was wondering what that weird loading screen was lately

.is is iceland's domain you dip

have any of you faggots emailed the owner yet if not I will

Yes, you sure are it

Also, if archive.is was truly malicious and wanted to track us, they wouldn't have to embed a third party image. This is likely an exploit

Seconding sending an email.

Ironically, if the site is down, I'll have to use an archive.

It'd be a shame if archive.is went down. Just imagine how pissed off the goobergaters would be.

What do you use this website for? This for normies or what?

Looking up old versions of websites / dead websites mostly, some people also use it to avoid giving sites views.

People didn't go through college/uni yet and build their own crawler to collect caches of sites? what is everyone 13 here?

>some people also use it to avoid giving sites views

How retarded. You can't "give" a site views. If you have an ad-blocker enabled or you're blocking ads with your HOSTS file, all you're essentially doing is wasting a site's bandwidth every time you load it. If you want to go a step further, use NoScript and block Google tracking servers.

henley-putnam.edu/landers/protection-new.html

>Henley-Putnam faculty includes leaders who have served in high-ranking roles in organizations such as the FBI, US Secret Service, Special Forces, CIA, NSA, and DIA.

IT'S NSA HONEYPOT

>dipshit
>dip dip dip dip
Do you know any other word?

>Henley-Putnam University is a for-profit American online university focused on security: intelligence management, terrorism & counterterrorism, and strategic security & protection management.
>"The California University of Protection and Intelligence Management"

>henley-putnam
>heney-put
>honeypot

>henley-putnam.edu
>Accredited Online University, Counter Terrorism Training
W E W