Other urls found in this thread:

laptopmag.com/reviews/laptops/razer-blade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keep if i plan on selling the device eventually
remove if im keeping the device until death do us apart

laptopmag.com/reviews/laptops/razer-blade

No stickers at all, hooray for clean design

FUCK STICKERS

remove. If im gonna sell it later i can spend $6 or so to get new ones from some chink on eBay.

Sell and get my own distro stickers to put there

I'm gonna need a sticker to cover up that dogshit autistic logo before I take it outside.

>razer
>clean design

I have a Windows 7 sticker and Intel i5 sticker on my Dell Optiplex 7010, probably gonna leave them. Makes it even more of a sleeper.

>Owning a laptop

What am I a fucking pleb?

I move all stickers to the bottom cover

Nope, you are a most likely a gaymer who never leaves his den

Remove? I add to them.

I move them to the bottom of the device, in line with the regulatory text/stickers

Remove and throw it out, including the laptop. All trash

That's pretty good

>Makes it even more of a sleeper.
What does this mean

always keep them

for some reason it increases the resale value

keeping the stickers and the box can net you up to $50 more in resale

even if you don't plan on reselling it, you never know if that may change and you'll just be throwing money out the window

Well a sleeper is a PC that doesn't look powerful but actually is. Think of an old prebuilt that has been upgraded with a bunch of new parts.

Only thing I have to replace in mines is the CPU and change it to a i7 3770 from a i5 3470. Which is probably not worth it, so I most likely won't.

Oh okay, makes sense

Thanks user

Remove them
>muh resale
By the time you come to sell they're faded or falling apart and you've got a discoloured spot if you remove them.

What makes you think that stickers somehow improve the value? If anything taking them off should increase resell value since you dont get ugly color difference after a few years of UV.

Bullshit. No one ever looks at the shitty stickers unless you are selling a crap laptop to begin with. Thinkpads, Elitebooks, XPS are not affected by having stickers in the least.

I used to resell electronics for a living, m8. You underestimate the autism of second hand electronics buyers.

Some people would even outright refuse a purchase if it didn't come with the original box.

The semen makes them come off with time.

>a genuine exchange of information and pleasantries on Sup Forums

how?

also, user I wouldn't change the i5 to an i7 on a prebuilt. The i5 already gives good performance, IMO not worth it.

>razer-blade
don't cut yourself on that edge kiddo.

Nope, just a NEET

what kind of autistic retard removes the stickers?

No problem user!

Well user I hate shit posting and all the shit most anons do. I just want to contribute something positive and good to the board.

Yup that is why I won't, it's not worth it. My i5 is plenty for me! I wouldn't benefit from a new CPU at all.

It definitely would work though. Some random pleb isn't going to msinfo32 for specs, he's just going to take a look at a sticker and think "wow i7!".

People who don't want their laptop to be an ugly walking advertisement for random corporations?

I keep them. I have Intel, Nvidia and Windows 7. The Intel one is the nicest, it shines (:

>the corporations that made the products that came with your equipment are somehow random

also
>muh corporations

fuck off

That HP sticker is a so fucking big meme it's unbelievable

criminally underrated post

>desktop stickers on laptop

>he shills for free

depends if they match the laptop or on the age of the machine
If they've been on there for a year or more, they stay

My laptop only came with a nice little radeon sticker.
I am keeping it.

I usually keep the CPU brand stickers, but remove any Windows stickers, including the COA

I leave the CPU/OS stickers (but I'll remove the former if I upgrade the CPU), and I take off any big brag stickers or shit like that.

I kept the Intel i3 and Windows 7 sticker. I removed the other sticker with the full spec sheet, because it was starting to peel off anyways.
I like keeping the stickers though, because none of them are true anymore. I've replaced my i3 with an i7 640m and my laptop is running Windows 10 by now.

Also I've upgraded the RAM from 4 to 8GB, the 500GB HDD to a 500GB SSD, the glosse 900p screen to a matte 1080p one, the shitty network card to one that supports 5GHz and Bluetooth, the motherboard to one with a dedicated gpu and replaced both the battery and keyboard because of issues.

Basically only the shell and the DVD drive are still original.

Remove them, but keep them if removing them is too much work (i.e. those really hard stickers that don't flex at all.)

I like them. I never had any problem with them falling off or changing color.

This.

MemePad?

I remove them. I do add my own badges though. I have a small libreboot sticker and a small "Powered by GNU/Linux" sticker with tux on it. I also replaced the "Thinkpad" stickers with IBM stickers.

These stickers should be banned. The worst ones are those who don't even remove the large sticker that lists the "specs and features".

I debadge everything to the fullest extent possible.

I removed the Windows sticker when I got rid of Windows. I'll remove the Intel sticker when I'll get rid of Intel.

I have a ThinkPad T420, I have no reason to resell it one day as the chassis is excellent and I can upgrade everything I want.

Shitty old Acer Aspire 7740.

>libreboot

nice desu

I transfer them.

What's the best way to take them off/remove sticky shit?

semen actually contain an anti stick material, use that

I move mine to the bottom of the laptop. They're out of the way.

Scratch it with your nail and remove it by pinching with two fingers. That's stickers, it won't hurt your computer.

Never, I also use pic related

I don't need to remove something which wasn't there in the first place.

>ati
>intel
How can both exist in one?

Remove the Windows sticker and leave the rest.

How's life in the hood?

Keep them