/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Cock-sucking-begging skills (nice salad tossing game Martin, invite sent ;^)) , edition.

torrentfreak.com/martin-shkreli-begs-for-private-torrent-site-invitation-161031

Old thread:

Comfy rules: Ttn Pajeets see yourselves >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question, check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>What.CD interview info:
whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before, though most claims of being staff are false
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you that cheating can be evaded. It can't and you will be banned and everyone will laugh at you
>people claim to report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11517240/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3n2vL2rDyItemahfGJnkR84Pjk6oHlPVtBl05zAEKZ6tmyA/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for shkreli needs to rip the wu tang album

/biz/ fuccboi should pay nigga

Hi there

only if Trump wins

7s, trips?
Kek has spoken!

unban me and it is done

post pics with timestamp or gtfo

What traker has all episodes of Cathouse ?

2/?

3/?

Confirmed for jew shkreli

this looks shooped

are you sure? it looks pretty legit to me

look at the pixels, user.

thats just jpg compression to fit 4chans image limit though

I dont know, it looks pretty suspect.

you should probably clean your glasses then user

We should find a way to get Shkreli into all the trackers he wants to join. Is anyone prepared to put invites on the line to get him there?

Im the sysop on 6 different trackers, I can put some of my unlimited invites on the line :^)

no

honestly if i had saw it earlier i would've invited him

You both would have gotten banned since his earlier account on WCD was banned

but it would be worth it my friend

>We should find a way to get Shkreli into all the trackers
Why?

he would only jew you out in the end

Everyone is assuming he will rip and upload his Wutang Clan album

>Inb4 he smashes it with a hammer
You underestimate his faggotry...

If he did, I'm sure he'd make sure it was the worst transcode possible. Would get insta banned and then brag about it on twitter.

lol if he uploaded v2 I would lmao

he should trancode it to v9 then re encode to flac for the lulz

so where is the new ptg irc? just got back after being dead

t. jrsdead

t. jrsderpta

WHO FUCKING POSTED THAT

Can you really not see it? If he got on WCD and uploaded the Wu Tang album there then private trackers change forever.

Meaning you wouldn't feel special anymore?

tell derpta I said "Hello."

Can anyone actually bring themselves to listen to the WCD picks (especially the ones picked by staff)? Most are uninteresting as fuark.

>scheduling maintenance during free leech

>using WCD to listen music

ishygddt

No, fuck "feeling special", I want filesharing to open up, I want to be able to get what I want when I want. I hate those toxic elitist bullshit, Shkreli would bring publicity and blow it wide open.

Some anons were asking for screenshot

strawpoll.me/11517240/

Derpta, albino, lasereyess... You are next

is blackcats gone for good? i heard people got arrested

It's finished go for GGn user.

Ahh they the best but they drank too much and are blacked out right now
Come back in a few weeks

Vertigo Anchor Language Venus Exchange
Indian Syracuse
Apple
John Oliver Kansas Earpiece

Grand Anywhere Yesterday Menustrste Erotic Rango

What should I grab during BTN's freeleech?

>What should I grab during BTN's freeleech?
gay cock

Wait, BTN is doing freeleech? And still no word from the guy who's supposed to be inviting me... FUCK! How long is it going for?

Balls deep

>freeleech on a tracker whose ratio doesn't count for anything
gee, thanks...

Hey all I thought I would restart the /ptg/ requests this time for tv shows only so I can better fill your requests
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3n2vL2rDyItemahfGJnkR84Pjk6oHlPVtBl05zAEKZ6tmyA/viewform

I tried this a few months ago and could not answer all the replies, hopefully narrowing the categories down to just tv will make it easier on me.

>looking through requests on AHD
>nobody fills anything

marked

>AHD

Where can I trade invites?

32Pag.es RECRUITMENT ON AB

probay because most of them are internal requests

Why the fuck would you even request an AHD internal?

>le AHD internals are shit meme
user...

I didn't say they were shit. Most of the time people are requesting internals when there's already a good encode or a remux up.

I just got 15 freeleech tokens on what.cd
was there an event I missed
am I just a good uploader (ripping dad's old CD collection, lots of obscure shit)
when are these handed out? The wiki page on the tokens give basically no info other than 'they may expire'

Marked

some people are just interested in internals, shit happens

thanks

WHO CARES?

my high school math teacher probably

calm down virgin

What does me being pure have to do with anything?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>post that a new recruitment thread is up in case anybody is interested
>you have to use all caps and whine like the tiny dick loser you are
learn to behave

You stay out of this bitch.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Could you imagine though? 192 is allowed on what if no other encodes are available. Would be lmaoing hard

He seems like the type of person to rip it in 96 then upload and get banned

Hi guys how do I get into music-vid.com

I think he would keep to the shittiest standards that are just enough to not get it deleted just to watch the butthurt

Is 32pages worth it? I'm in the market for a kindle and want to know how good/bad reading manga/comics on a kindle can be. Is it even worth it?

Anyone here on exigo or pedro's? Used to be on pedro's but got banned for no reason.

Dunno but there's an invite thread on what.cd fyi

>reading manga or comics

Grow up

Shit sucks on e-ink display. Slow refresh with ghosting leftover from previous page.

well normally I read over my own notes or fiction but sometimes I'd rather not heavily invest myself when I don't have the time

fag

I'm on 32p, it's good if you know what you are looking for, but bad if you are hoping to search more vague terms and find something interesting.

I can't read comics on my kindle at all, but this is probably because it's an old one with a keyboard and a small black&white screen.

>Slow refresh
Oh no, you wasted half a second. I can't believe you think "slow refresh" is even remotely a valid critique.

So what do you read them on? PC? Sounds awful senpai

and yea I'm mostly looking to discover knew things, I don't know much about anime/manga

PC, yeah. It's not optimal but you get used to it. I'll get a tablet one day, probably.

And all trackers are shit for manga, just use madokami instead.

We don't deal with rare meme trackers

HDB is recruiting

>crime and punishment
you deserved the ban tbqh

probably

I don't blame you, their collection was shit honestly. Was wondering if they were still around and what the community is like.

you boys know what to do :o)

what did he mean by this?