So after having this thing for over 8 years, it finally shit the bed. What are some good quality mp3s players these day...

So after having this thing for over 8 years, it finally shit the bed. What are some good quality mp3s players these day, ( that aren't just phones)? What does Sup Forums use?

a phone. there is no reason to have a separate device, music barely uses any battery

I already have a phone thats an older, shitty non smartphone that I have to use. So I need a separate device.

Get a better phone, then.

it's my bfs phone and he won't let me.

...Your boyfriend dictates what you're allowed to buy? Tell your boyfriend to shove his shitty phone up his ass and stop telling you what to do.

Some people don't want to carry around a big phone for their music.

This.
Even an el cheapo Android with Google Play music beats the shit out of a standalone mp3 player.

first post worst post

yea It's a complicated thing. I just want to be left alone on the bus and play my damn shitty music
this as well

Get one of the older FiiO players. Like x2 or x3.

I was using Clip+ with Rockbox until it broke. I think it was just software matter and could be fixed, but then I noticed how comfy it is to have a bigger screen for navigation and a keyboard for searching for tracks so I use my phone now. The downside is that now I actually have to remember to charge it everyday, but I connect it to my PC anyway for easy access.

If I had some money to spend specifically on a player, I'd look at FiiO, they have cool scroll wheels.

>yea It's a complicated thing.
...Where did this forceful fucking douchebag touch you? SHOW US THE BRUISE!

Tell him to buy you one or no cummies for a whole week.

fucking lel I should

Apple should release an updated version of this with phone functionality. You're going to be using earbuds anyway.

I use an xduoo x2. It says it only goes up to 32gb, but I am using 64gb so who knows. It's pretty decent. I listen to flac and mp3. Pretty simple and cheap, still has good build quality.

I used to have a Clip, my biggest problem was that it's way too tiny and light, feels off. Now I have a Fiio.

usually when something says it only goes "up too" it means its only been confirmed to work with pretty much all formats and card brands.

Likely it will take more, but not guaranteed to work with everything.

I have a tablet that's only rated at 64 yet works with a 128gb.

you are pathetic

dont get a big phone then ccukold. they come in sized yknow