Jay responds to criticism

youtube.com/watch?v=0cOS9N0vQEQ

Thoughts?

My first and only thought is that I do not care about this fag z-list e-celeb.

Who?

keep youtube drama on youtube, please.

He has two black kids, but his wife is black, his best friend is also black

What happened to his hair at the front?

I bet op is the same loser dipshit brain dead nigger who posts threads about that furry faggot logan

who is this and why should anyone care?

(me)
lol the faggot says he pulls it out

Really, timestamp ?

Thats funny, cause a lot of people who take the piss out of him talk about him here or on other tech boards.

Who the fuck is furry faggot logan? That guy from Tek syndicate?

Dude is on drugs

t.former degenerate

Never seen this fucker before, but basically this boils down to: "Why everyone so mean to me? Why people so mean on the internets? Everyone so evil! I don't care about that like button, but please, take that extra five seconds to press the like button. Oh, and I'm not a shill, promise. Fuck Donald Trump. I hate criticism."

So yes, it's once again a pussy e-celeb who woke up on the wrong side of the bed and went on a rant on how he hates getting harsh criticism and how he hates getting honest comments instead of fake asslicking ones. Nothing else to see here.

Nah.

I have no fucking clue what you faggots are talking and what this subject this. I picked this thread just to say you are all fucking cia niggers and can't even suck my anus properly.

now fuck off millennial scum and fuck me in the ass with a dragon dildo and post it in your apple appreciate thread.

fuck off niggers.

>watching tech reviewers
All i care about is the b-roll of the product. I can read the spec sheet on my own

Poking fun at a presidential candidate =/= Fuck said presidential candidate?

You must be blind and retarded. Its specifically in response to people calling him a shill for Nvidia. And I've seen that consensus on here more than a few times. Granted he does go on a tangent about his weight loss but thats how people get when theyre at a boiling point. Don't think he ever questioned why people choose to be a cunt simply because its an option.

Being honestly retarded is still being retarded.

linus is better anyway

reply to me when he already made his own OS

Are there any ACTUAL technology channels that aren't either jewtube celebs or random kids playing with their computer?

Salazar Studio AKA Science Studio is the best... because he blows his computer up and films it.

what is with this pillhead guy's hairline?

He pulls it out

gamers nexus.
wendell ex-tek syndicate

>wendel ex-tek syndicate
Oh thank fuck. What happened?

That nigga is hilarious
>lemme keep fucking around until something dies after i figured out what the problem is

After Logan and Pistol spent company money on fursuits Wendell broke off into Level1Techs.

I really wanna know what he blew. I think he blew 2 high end PSUs, but I'm not sure if he blew the boards or graphics cards.

>Level1Techs.
Subscribed.

Looks like he's unhappy with the shape of his hairline and shaves it off. I've seen people do this before, and it's fucking retarded.

JUST

Don't normally follow stuff like this. Why do youtubers care about anything but the money? Assuming you were in their position, and you had a family-would you pick trying to appease some audience that doesn't give a shit? In a business where integrity doesn't matter, in a business that has 0 job security. Would you deny yourself and your family the money?

>Why do youtubers care about anything but the money?

Maybe because it's their fucking job?

Well you see, some people are actually quite passionate about their jobs. It might not make much sense to a jobless NEET like you, but it's true.

I like Jayz's videos, but fuck man. Why do people take youtube comments so seriously? I feel bad for him with the EVGA shit though. EVGA actually owned up to their fuckup and I agreed with Jay before I even watched his video. Don't even think he was shilling.

>Passion and earning the respect of losers by demoing 50 different versions of video game gearz4kids is more important than making good decisions that helps yourself, your family, and the content you make.

Yeah I'm the NEET.

Personally I felt like the EVGA video came across as an advertisement from EVGA. Not that I think it was, but it really came across as a paid sponsorship when he was just trying to inform people.

It's the difference between a video format and a journalistic format I think. If it was a news article it would have been fine.

>not disabling comments on your videos
>not disabling thumbs up

>BULLYING
>Torture in school
>40+yrs old
Muh first world problems

>Why do people take youtube comments so seriously
Because they are retards.
Taking a youtube comment seriously is like asking Hitler how to behave amongst Jews.

HE'S BEGGING FOR LIKE BUTTONS
HE'S BEGGING FOR COMMENTS THAT DON'T HURT HIS FEELINGS.

WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY.

This is why Videogamedunkey is boss

>dxracer seat
opinions.. DISREGARDED

>I'm a do on to you as you do on to me kind of person. You treat me good man I will give you the shirt off my back, I will give you every dollar in my wallet, my wife's willing ass hole, and never ask for it back
What all does he mean by that?

>e-celeb drama
>on Sup Forums
>about gpu
>because video games
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Literal Sup Forums shitters bringing their shitty e-celeb drama

The fuck is this disgusting shill?

>YouTube
Fucking proprietary Google platform running non-free code and still using proprietary codecs.

>Amazon links
>Facebook links
>Instagram links

How can you expose me to this non-free, proprietary platforms designed for data mining!? You're lucky I'm on my dedicated Debian browsing machine browsing in exclusively text format otherwise I would be reporting this thread.

waaaaaah
the internet is mean.
waaaaaah

at least he can't get cucked.

Youtube comments are pretty similar in nature to post here and on forums. Stupid cunts making ignorant, uninformed statements with someone occasionally legitimately adding something to the discussion.
An outlet for discussion is an outlet for discussion. You typing a post on here doesn't give it anymore credibility than you typing it in the youtube comment section. Or make you any less human.
Heres another example of a comment no better than one you'd find on youtube: A retard making an uninformed, dumbass statement. I don't even browse Sup Forums.

hello jay are you going to make a crybaby video about this thread on boohootube?

Haha you got me. Making the person disagreeing with you to be the person in question discredits them completely! Darn it!

Do people ever get tired of this

Who is this guy? Why should I care?

you really showed those bullies jay

he's a nobody, he's literally a 45 year old man who plays video games and tells 14 year old kids what videocards to beg their parents to buy.

>I don't care about likes or dislikes or comments
>Why can't you guys just like my video I spent hours making

This guy

for god sake stop responding you bunch of retards responding validates this sort of shit

>I used to be so fat.
>LIKE ME! LEAVE A LIKE!
>So stressed out.

What these Youtube people don't seem to realize is that they shouldn't really do this shit, because it might end up pissing off their viewers.
If the community turns against them, they're out of a job.
That's it, game over.
Money flow is done and they need to return to a normal life and it's going to be a big drop when you're suddenly making 6x less money and not getting that free high end merch from the companies.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens to the "Let's play" people and other people who make a living from this.
When the audience grows up and moves on in the next 5 years, these e-celebs are screwed big time.

If you want to be popular and make large amounts of shekels then you need to be able to take the hate that comes with it. Look at Linus. We all know he'd sell his own gook wife for a chance to suck Jensen's springroll and touch the latest Titan XXX before anyone else and he knows it. He'd never make some emotional sob video because it got too much for him, he's 100% pure business and keeps his personal life away from it.

>sell his own wife
>keeps personal life away from it

Well which is it?

So much buttblast in this thread

Jay-ReadBackOfPackageAndMakeVideoAboutIt-centz. Absolute meme, earns a lot of cash from literally being pajeet tech support helping out idiots with normie problems.

I genuinely believe the only way to become big on YouTube is to become a raging cokehead (if young they take adderall until they can get real coke). I swear these people blast through editing in a coked up haze then when they sober up they make these crybaby videos because they realise no one cares about the real low-energy them and they need to coke up more. This is why channels burn out so fast too, I expect there's some rehab facility in California full of ex-tech reviewers still coming down from their 100,000 sub celebration cokefest.

Well you literally have to be a huge spazz to appeal to the kids.

Firstly, his GTX 1050ti review did not sound genuine in any way.

Also, while we know he has a bias for Nvidia, it certainly doesn't add up when the argument goes like:" well, I turn down money on a daily, so that goes to show my honesty". No, it don't. Trustworthy = less money in the short run, but more in the long run, because people don't regard you as a sellout.

Furthermore, seen so many comments whereby he acts as a pompous jerk towards his subs, when it's just constructive criticism, suggestions, and simple questions.

Although, this being said, I still watch his vids regularly, and appreciate all the knowledge he's shared.

And, don't forget that giveaways are a way to gain loyalty with your subs, so it's not just a way to show your appreciation for your fans, but an incentive for fans to continue watching, which, as a result, means more views etc.

how can anyone get angry because some random tech-consumer reviewver got an opinion on something ?

I mean, how is there any debate ?