Why don't you use Mozilla Thunderbird

Why don't you use Mozilla Thunderbird.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do..

but i do user

But I do

Because website email client works fine.

BUT I DO

because I use gmail.

I call it Icedove

Resource hog

This.

>use gmail web client
>multiple emails from a single person are kept in one string, reducing clutter
>everything is quick and responsive

Thunderbird
>same exact feeling as when it launched
>takes about 4x as long to open an email as the gmail client
>have to manually sort emails to find conversation chains
>eats memory almost as bad as chrome

I used it for years back at the start, but web clients are better now for personal emails. inb4 muh datamining, I still haven't seen any ads that actually target any of my interests or anything relevant to me.

Not when you have to manage multiple emails and need to be available to respond to emails as soon as possible. Maybe when you get a job you'll understand.

Does it work with BleachBit Cloth or Something microfiber server cleaners?

bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something

Because I use Outlook.

b-b-but user, i do.

you can do all of that in a much more efficient manner within gmail
there is no reason to use thunderbird, even in a professional setting
but maybe you'll understand this when you actually work somewhere and aren't just pretending online :)

But I do! daily reminder that Enigmail and Lightning are fantastic addons.
also, who /microbird/ here? :D

pls

fuck off jew

But I do. Also, this is an old picture, I have three accounts in it now, but I didn't want to bother recensoring everything.

I have no fucking clue what you faggots are talking and what this subject this. I picked this thread just to say you are all fucking cia niggers and can't even suck my anus properly.

now fuck off millennial scum and fuck me in the ass with a dragon dildo and post it in your apple appreciate thread.

fuck off niggers.

I have no fucking clue what you faggots are talking and what this subject this. I picked this thread just to say you are all fucking cia niggers and can't even suck my anus properly.

now fuck off millennial scum and fuck me in the ass with a dragon dildo and post it in your apple appreciate thread.

fuck off niggers.

Because I prefer Opera Mail.

because mozilla made it

also web clients do just fine

I installed it and saw that it was making alot of connections to places other than my mail server, tried blocking them, but then it wouldnt connect to my mail server, so I uninstalled it. I just web based email

>using nonfree javascript to view your web mail

Fastmail + Airmail

Because eM Client is vastly better

Because geary is better. Thunderbird is slow as fuck.

I hate mime mail; so I don't need a graphic mail client. mmh with getmail and procmail is all I need.

I do too.

>using my computer as a dumb terminal is just so much easier :D i don't need control of my data
Kudos for hastening the death of general purpose computers. I wonder if compilers will be legal in 2040?

Because I use mutt.

me too..

I literally only use it to distinguish myself from the normies at my work who use Outlook.

As a CIS manager my entire job revolves around maintaining the illusion that I am a mystical computer druid. If they figure out they could get a pair of interns to do everything that I do but for free that's game over man.

claws mail master race

Because my Firefox ate it

Richard d james album...

come to daddy...

I do

99.9% of open source software is a steaming pile of dogshit

Most people who use open source software are also shit people

But I'm not from India...

I use it for Usenet.

I prefer Mutt. Writing my emails in Vim is great

I do, but for no other reason than that Gmail doesn't have a converged inbox on desktop, only on mobile

>76833▶
>

No RSS export.

Mail.app works fine for me.