Lets thank EVGA for exposing NVIDIA paid shills...

Lets thank EVGA for exposing NVIDIA paid shills, literally 98% of 'tech' youtubers are now damage controlling >muh free thermal pads apologist

...did you not think those people were being sponsored by EVGA or Nvidia in the first place?

>b-buh muh warranty, muh customer service

looks like you're gonna need it, cuck

This sucks though, after seeing this I don't know who to go with for my next gpu. Gigabyte took 6 fucking weeks to send my 980ti back so they can get fucked.

this desu

nobody wins when companies fuck up like this

ITT: OP thinks he's the first to figure out that brands pay people to advertise their stuff.

>Gigadickbutt
My X79UD7 dropped a load 3 weeks before the warranty was up. Submitted a ticket to the shop that I bought it from, sent it off to gigadick the next day and it took 5 weeks for the to return it as 'nothing wrong', even though the shop and I confirmed it would soft-reset between 1s and 4h into running time.

They told me it was no longer under warranty by the time they received it and I was, essentially, ignored completely.
RIP $700 down the drain.

it's obviously a conspirazzi from nvidia :)

leveling out the field

There's no conspiracy. If you're a brand loyalist you deserve what you get for being so fucking retarded in thinking that past experience ensures what experience you'll have in the future.

>watching YouTube reviews
>Being a gamer FAGGOT
Kys

>literally 98% of 'tech' youtubers are now damage controlling
yeah, but my friend has an EVGA 1070 SC, and I've been non-stop sending him these links, fucking with him and his exploding card

I remember telling him to get ASUS, but he insisted that EVGA "rarely has problems"

kek

Your shilling will go nowhere pajeet. Amd doesn't have a 1070/1080 competitor. Shit on it all you want but this holiday everyone will buy a Nvidia card.

>tfw never bought anything other than asus

i reject your reality and substitute my own

>posting Kys
>Being an underage FAGGOT

past performance doesn't guarantee future returns I get it, I'm not a brand loyalist in fact I had red team 6950 before titan x and everything is just refreshed

>implying implications
>insinuating insinuations
>shills shilling shilly anti-shill threads

you gotta consider that the titan x is distributed now by the maker, the design was probably not ready for such OC, the relation of the 3rd party changed, the market is leveled... Alot of things change but I don't see how calling me retarded is justified when you consider market practice, you're assuming my need is consumerist and not cost effective when in fact it makes sense in a business sense, the paxwell architecture was such a shitshow. Switching to samsung fabs next gen which is the same chip, amazing right.

Yes but not EVGA.
This isn't a fault of nvidia at all but people are defending nvidia. That's shills.

>Projecting this hard

god forbid, now fuck off.

I read that in an italian mobster voice, madonna!
sopranos

They'll recover. Would still pick them over no customer service Asus.

good taste tbqhwyf

sapphire rx480

why do you need all those vrm?

isn't the general consensus the more power phases, the better

Not really. The quality of said phases matters more than how many there are. However, assuming equal quality of components used, more is better. Up to a point anyway.

>0.05 ruppies have been deposited into your AMD trust fund

So what's all this about?

>16 Phases
>LF-PAKs

EVGA chink-jew'd the cooling of their 1070/80 GPUs and now they're literally catching fire.

(you)

Basically EVGA forgot to put some method of cooling for the VRMs in the ACX 3.0 models on some 1070s and 1080s produced within a specific time frame and a lot of them started to fail with the handful of cases of cards actually smoking, if not igniting entirely

The fix was simply slap some thermal pads onto the places that need cooling, and it was fixed in a heartbeat. EVGA has been handing them out for free as well as releasing a vbios update that would help in the cooling process without fucking anything important up.

AyyMDrones are just on the full offensive now because their glorious budget company hasn't been in hot water for anything before, and even tacking the entire issue with a third-party cooler on Nvidia as a whole because they seem to think shitposting endlessly on Sup Forums is going to actually change the public consensus on EVGA/Nvidia as a whole.

It's just fear mongering in it's weakest state.

I heard it had a really bad heat management. Goes over 80 C° with minor OOC.

Buy the XFX instead. They really (finally) nailed