What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

she will demand equal pay as the software engineers, then accuse the company of discrimination.

is this real

It means she's a fucking attention whore.

>it means shes your average woman
>ftfy

is this actually true?
i havent seen one in awhile, yaknow... they dont come often in my basement

It's not that they don't have the capacity to be as good as men at coding, it's that they stop at the #kodewithkarlie level of knowledge and get caught up in the idea of looking cool or smart. They could be coders if they had the patience or interest, but they don't, it's all about appearances.

There are good female programmers.
They're just not on tumblr (usually).

How did she take the picture if both hands are on the keyboard?

It means she's a fucking lair and doesn't know what the hell she's doing.

Then how was she able to program the computer to calculate square roots and concatenate
square(4)
concatenate_strings("hello","world")

n
ni
nig
nigg
nigge
nigger
niggers
nigger
nigge
nigg
nig
ni
n

unfortunately

www instagram com/p/5c1WXeESvD/

>typical unintelligible boy code

>facebook
>chrome
>appkek
zero credibility

I can't believe anyone could think they could get away with this, but then you remember it's a female.

and the chrome logo is upside down.

>that GIF
Also, I'm an intelligent beautiful woman.

>She needs to join our startup
Christ. I hope millennial "startup" and "coding" culture fucking dies. Full of nothing but gay numales with faggy haircuts and retarded sjw women.

>spells oppa wrong

>crazy_strings.rb

She's a celebrity with a young female audience. The purpose of the post is to draw the attention of her audience to programming and change their perception of it, not impress Sup Forums.

This. She's making money by promoting a concept she thinks is a good idea. If she made something then everyone would try it.

We can kode, too!