Hey what's up nerds i just found an iphone 6 on the street but it's locked

Hey what's up nerds i just found an iphone 6 on the street but it's locked.
How do i get into it without knowing the passcode?

Give it back Shanyqua

Give it back you Paki son of a bitch

give it back rajeesh

You don't unless you're the FBI. Just wipe it and use it as your own phone.

But i wanna look at the pictures

Did you touch the home button already? If you didn't just take some of that liquid glue they use in elementary school, pour a little bit on the home button, just enough to cover it. When it dries peel it off, stick it on your finger and unlock the phone.

Give it back, Asuka.

Alternatively, get some fingerprint power or any very fine powder and spread it on the home button. Take a very close, high res picture of the fingerprint that shows up and then print out the fingerprint with a inkjet printer. Should unlock the phone.

go back a few years
i found a brand new iphone 5 on the street and used it for about a year until i got fed up with how shitty iphones really are
in short terms stop being a nigger and get a real phone

Give it back Daquan.

ever heard of washing your hands? why are you handling a bare phone with dirt packed fingers you disgusting nigger. absolutely filthy.

Give it back De'Linquent

Ask the NSA, they have the backdoor's key.

>Claro
Give it back Kevin Jose

Give it back Pedro

I found it in the park, where o was working out, sorry for actually going outside, you basement dweller

give it back Puto

you want to look at seom dude's schlong?

ok Tyrone give it back

Stop stealing phones tyrone, give it back to the rightful owner this instant. Stealing is wrong.

Stop being a nigger and put it back.

>"I found it"
Give it back you fucking nigger.

Give it back, tyrone

Give it back

Jesus is watching

That phone is being tracked to your location, enjoy cops.

He'll probably get killed, since it's in Brazil.
lmao

probably the dumbest idea ive ever heard of

>implying Claro is Brazil only
There's a reason why it's called Claro BR instead of just "Claro".
Could also be a spic country.

No the hue poster but it says Andre on the snapchat OP got sent, it's obviously hue banana land otherwise it'd be Andres.

Actually fucking works. But he will have to do a lot of editing to clear up the print.

Well not anymore, i touched the button

Fuck off nigger.

it doesn't take a picture of your fingerprint to unlock the phone you retard, how the fuck do you think this would work?

Most people here aren't stupid enough to own one

Microwave 45 secs. Works all the time. Just make sure you wrap it in a napkin.

If you cant break into hardware YOU HAVE PHYSICAL ACCESS TO.. you are hopeless as shit