Web/Mobile Applications

Sup Forums, just tell me what I need to learn to develop web applications and mobile applications.

Other urls found in this thread:

swiftlang.ng.bluemix.net/
raywenderlich.com/category/swift
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mobile: Java, Objective-C, C#
Web: JS and a pile of frameworks
Guess I'm over.

*BRRRRRRAAAAAAP*

>java
>not kotlin
get with the memes

Hnnnnnnnnnggggggg would eat her shit on camera

I want to make apps for ios.

And about web, no css? no html? How about serverside?

Just tell me what to look into. JS is a first good suggestion.

>iOS
Objective-C then, I guess. Or Swift, I don't exactly remember.
For Web development you can consult with /wdg/ here, they are more proficient with it.

Swift, senpai.

Thank you.

So any app on ios works with swift and swift only?

Meaning, any app on ios runs only thanks to that language (O-C alternatively)?

you may also use xamarin (c#)
but please don't

idk really. All I know is Swift goes hand in hand with iOS like Java does with Android.

When the iPhone came out Objective-C was the only supported language for it, so all apps for iOS were written in Objective-C. In 2011(?) Apple developed Swift as a layer on top of Objective-C because Objective-C is not fun to program in.

So most apps are probably a combination of both because they're holding over legacy code, but newer apps are probably 100% swift. So you should just learn Swift and use that. Its pretty easy

If all I need is just get CRAZY good at Swift to potentially develop any app currently on the appstore, I will fucking dive in into it starting this second for the next two month.

You just need to tell me if I understood correctly.
All I need is a mac, xcode and swift. Correct?

yes

Yup. Not even crazy good. Just comfy with it. Hold on lemme get you a link to what you need to read

>What is React Native
>What is Cordova

Plenty of alternatives to Swift aids. Still need xcode/OSX thanks to the apple Jews

Thank you so much.

I already found the apple developer site.
And another site with videos and short guides for swift.
Right after breakfast I will start.

Thank you. Very clear and encouraging post.

Yeah looks like you're set. I'm on mobile and the apple web site is a pain to deal with on mobile but you seem like you know what you're doing.

He'll probably learn more about app development using swift and XCode's interface builder. Even if they are aids to use

I dunno why but this thankful user gave me feelings and he gave me a hope to not to lose faith in anons.
Come and join me to feel

To develop iOS apps, yes.
To learn Swift, not enitrely.
swiftlang.ng.bluemix.net/

Im really thankful to everybody.
I just need to get xcode and start learning swift.
This already gives me enough work for the next couple of months.
And knowing that it's potentially all I need to know like many of you said really gives me a burst of energy.

Same

raywenderlich.com/category/swift
Nice tutorials on this site for you to get started with

thank you. I already started.

oh h-hello m-mm-miss

>buy a mac
>learn swift, forget about objective c
>use xcode
I can't remember if only xcode was needed to simulate your app on a virtual iphone. I only picked these up from an ios dev coworker

if you can do soap/rest webservices and present your data in a proper layout, you're good to go to working professionaly

You can do both at once if you want.
Apache Cordova allows you to program in JS, HTML, CSS etc.. and bundle it into a mobile application. You can make your website and mobile app at the same time with mostly the same code base.

>soap/rest webservices
please explain.

>Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Representational State Transfer (REST)

We are talking web applications now. These are not for mobile applications through Swift.

lets exercise together Sup Forums