EVEN WHEN UPDATES ARE OFF THEY'LL INTERRUPT YOU REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING MAKE IT ST...

EVEN WHEN UPDATES ARE OFF THEY'LL INTERRUPT YOU REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING MAKE IT ST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

debian.org/distrib/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

debian.org/distrib/

At this point is even funny how beta manlets cry, we all know you won't do a damn thing about it besides crying.

Services.msc > Windows Update > Disabled

Don't forget to kill yourself ;^)

set connection to metered with registry hacks

t. updoot free

You also need to disable windows modules installer servicee because somehow it reenables the windows update service.

Updates are still being checked, you mong
Set it to fully manual mode, retard

Blocking that list of Microsoft domains using the host file works. It makes the windows modules service not load anymore.

Also disable updates using the group policy manager. I hope you have at least a Pro version of Win. On home versions you may not have those options in the group manager.

For me blocking the domains worked wonders. The store basically stopped working, which is a sign the method works.

I also don't get any requests to restart anymore and the system is faster without those constant services running in the background.

>Sitting pretty with a Debian VM, storage, and service host.
>Doubles as comfy shitposting machine.

God I'm glad I ditched Windows.

Make the switch OP.

You can get wine or a passthrough for gaymes.

>still not using macOS or GNU/Linux

Nobody forced you to stay using Windwoes.

What about games tho

I don't see this on my server 2016.

Let's say I want to do this, but I don't have a spare machine. And I don't want to accidentally gimp my computer.

Where can you get computers with no OS or anything installed for cheap

>why aren't you using edge?

I fucking hate them doing this. No I"m not fucking going to use edge.

Just make a backup image of your Windows partition and store it somewhere, even on a different partition as long as you don't plan to nuke it should work fine.

PCI 0000:02:00.0 & 0000:02:00.1 Are the GTX 970 & built in sound card running in a virtual machine and hooked up to a 120Hz monitor directly.

Do it.

It took me quite a few gimps to get the hang of it you may want a cheap backup machine or a livecd on a usb.
You'll learn a lot more when you can make mistakes.
Check craigslist for cheap dell office desktops if you need a secondary.

enjoy no security updates, mong. that's not a fix. you may as well not be using windows if you can't update a fucking computer connected to the internet

Source for the host list?

If the point is not getting interrupted by updates, you can just turn the fucking service on when you WANT updates.

It's a shit solution anyway though, there are group policy options that stop automated updates that don't have your confirmation before downloading. So don't click Download until you actually want to install them and that's it.

What if I'm a complete noob and have no idea how to do any of this? Is there no hope for me? Is this the end?

Reformat and reinstall Windows 7 and a good Linux distro like OS X.

GPE is gimped after anniversary update

I don't see how, it still asks me before it updates and never restarts by itself.