Pixel XL VS V20

So which one does Sup Forums prefer, the longer battery life and better quality camera of the Pixel, or the dual camera, removable battery and microSD support of the V20?

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/10/21/iphone-7-plus-vs-google-pixel-speed-tests/
blogs.which.co.uk/technology/smartphones/iphone-7-finishes-last-in-battery-life-test/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbdydv0_Itg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what do you think

V20 would be awesome if it wasn't made by lg

I'm done with LG after persistent boot loop issues in the G3 and G5.

Actually I've had my v10 since launch and am pretty happy with it

I am in the exact same camp. Fuck LG. Tired of their shit.

There's been boot loop issues with the G5? I thought it was the G4

Pixel desu. We don't know if the new lg phone won't bootloop eventually.

the back on the v20 looks horrible

g3 g4 g5 and v10 i heard have a bootloop, now i know why those phone are really cheap used, i could find v10 less than $300 wtf LG.

i would get the v20 but i wont get it because my old phone is still working fine and i dont buy new things if i dont need them.

$1k phone with a 5 inch chin, or gambling with Korean programming and hardware design.
I'd rather wait until something better comes along tbqhwy

V20 kills it

None.
Pic related better than both.

Isn't boot loop a software thing?

Yes and i can pretty much guarentee these autists flashed a bad rom, or more likely did it wrong.

Same here. No bootlooping or anything.

literally just a pixel with a not as good camera and htc bloat

i have a g5 and not seen any bootloops. does it happen when you update the OS and have to restart?

also i dont even know what the hell the dual camera is for.

It became a lot rarer thing with the g5 and v10. Less than 10 reported cases.

Reminder that the iPhone 7 CRUSHES the Pixel

bgr.com/2016/10/21/iphone-7-plus-vs-google-pixel-speed-tests/

>Where raw benchmark scores are concerned, the Pixel was obliterated by the iPhone phablet. Google’s new phone rang up a 1565 on Geekbench’s single-core test while the iPhone 7 Plus more than doubled that score at 3488. The Pixel’s 4103 on the multi-core test was a bit more competitive, but the iPhone registered a 5590.

>Real-world speed tests were a different story. The narrator compared the phones by opening the same app on both devices to see how quickly they load, and the Pixel definitely held its own when opening simple, lightweight apps. But then when it came to more complex apps like games with 3D graphics, Google’s new smartphone was no match for the iPhone 7 Plus.

Yeah for 1/3 less and with a mSD slut.

This is really getting embarassing at this point. How fucking awful are android manufacturer engineers?

>Pajeet, pump more cores and more ram into the phone!!

Androids been lagging for years and they tried 3 times to fix it and it still gets blown out by an iphone with half the specs. It's a joke at this point.

It was confirmed to be caused by poorly constructed hardware.

I know this is a bait, but I'll bite:
>SD card with adoptable storage (AKA: unlimited storage)
> Camera is perfect with OIS on both front and back.
>First to make a safe USB-C 3.1
>Battery is the best amongst the flagship of 2016, and fast charging 3.0
blogs.which.co.uk/technology/smartphones/iphone-7-finishes-last-in-battery-life-test/
>Built like a tank.
>HTC sense ( the smoother UI out there), oh and no bloat or easy to remove.
>Easy to root with unlock able bootloader ( and the warranty still valid)
>Major software updates for 2 years.
>Crushes iphone 7 in real world performance (except gayms)
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbdydv0_Itg
>Hi-def DAC and ability to only run FLAC, but also recording.
>Not chink phone.
>Safe to use, no explosions guaranteed.
And you know what the best part is?
I got it new around 450$ with the headphones.

So go and suck your Bootloop LG, you fucking faggot.

>comparing an apple phone to an android phone

Literally stop shitposting

>Those choppy as fuck animations on the HTC
How do people still put up with this on Android?

What's wrong poordroid, can't accept the facts?

Poor android user unable to handle that android flagship gets, and I quote, 'crushed' by the newest iPhone.

How is it possible for a Snapdraong 821 to score ~ 1500 on geekbench? Shitty chink phones with the same SoC score 2500 on single core and 5900 on multi core.

What the fuck Google?

I'm not intending buying either, but
>unlimited storage

You fucking high? I mean, sure, iPhone also has unlimited storage if you buy enough iPhones or if you don't store all unnecessary stuff on it.

I get your point, but "unlimited" is pretty strong word, you have to have pretty deep pockets or access to hundreds of old smaller micro SD cards and swap them frequently.

I don't know what the camera means. Mine just takes pictures and I can live with that, but if you are into cameras, you probably have a better one already.

People always complain about batteries on phones, but I've never had my shitty one run out in the middle of the day even as I use it constantly through the day to listen to music and for navigation.

Isn't iPhone7 also easy to root? Didn't some kid do it on his lunch break or something

all android phones are like 80% of what they should be, and Android is like 15% of what it should be.
Not to mention that Google has everyone's balls in a chokehold and is busy selling out, violating privacy, and instating botnet.
It makes me mad.
The only way to win is to not play.

I can sort of understand the battery for the design, but why the fuck couldn't Google put an sd card slot in there??

you realize both phones shipped with N, right?

No. Poorly soldered hardware. Elementary shit that shouldn't happen and will render your phone a paperweight.

Gook, please. Your phones are pure excrement now and it is solely due to poor manufacturing. Nothing to do with software.

Horseshit you shill fuck.