/csg/

No News is Bad News Edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general [REQUIRED READING ESPECIALLY BUYING GUIDES]

>Check Price History
chnprice.com/?language=english

>News
•user receives his Official Xiaomi case for Kate •Xiaomi Redmi 4 specs •user receives one slipper •user recommends Senfer UEs and cables •user posts from the twilight zone •user rolls the dice and orders to Japan •user receives his SOMAKE external USB sound card •user receives his iWork11 tablet •user receives his Tenga Egg Clicker masturbator and Tohaoll MicroSD card •user receives his tiny multimeter •user receives a Mitu plush Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/RbYFNzmY
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCpZrhMsEVJb21CyaAoF0CTg
youtube.com/channel/UCRhetomZYw-MKpm4OmzxX8
aliexpress.com/item/cool_aesthetic_garden_bee_vivarium_for_pc_desk_with_light/32351769205.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-ROIDMI-5V-3-1A-Bluetooth-4-0-Car-Charger-Adapter-with-FM-Transmitter-Function/32751224932.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Top-Fashion-New-Europe-No-Vasos-Figurines-Italy-Fornasetti-Coasters-Insulation-mat/32349718983.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=e05111c2-bf27-48a6-b44a-47ddc00a0a19
youtube.com/channel/UCRhetomZYw-MKpm4OmzxX8w
ebay.com/itm/2450mAh/351400534144
ebay.com/itm/Link-Dream-1390mAh-Li-ion/222119722362
aliexpress.com/item/BL-4C/32669380976.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noice, I'll propose the OP pic for the 7th desu :^)

urethral kits so cheap 11.11

Redmi 3 Pro or Redmi Note 3?

Redmi note 3 pro

>tfw no "make /csg/ great again" hat

Note 4.

>order something from china
>shit is wrapped in a trash bag superglued together with rat boneglue
>order something from japan
>literally just a kitkat box
>box doesn't fucking fit in my travelers backbag and the insides is just 900 layers of giant bubblewrap
does taiwan fill the middle of not too much not too little

I'll post this again because I wasn't quite as clear in my last post...

KingSpec 512GB with M.2 Enclosure for AU$158.29 with the 1111 sale

s.aliexpress.com/RbYFNzmY

I gotta ask, is Kingspec any good?

I'm looking for a M.2 drive and an enclosure for my music in my car PC and this really hits the spot. It doesn't have to be blistering fast (just reading and occasionally writing music), but I don't want to buy something that'll shit itself after two weeks.

Redmi 4 Prime, wait a couple of days.

APPROVED /CSG/ YOUTUBE CHANNELS

Dirty Reviews - reviewed the world's cheapest chink mechanical keyboard and other memes.
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Comfy Reviews - most well-known for BM-800 phantom power tests, chink knife reviews and cute birds
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

Awful Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them.
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Cheap Chinese Crap Review - a new /csg/ channel reviewing chink toothbrushes, drones and cheap toys
youtube.com/channel/UCpZrhMsEVJb21CyaAoF0CTg

Cheeky Tech - I don't even know what this is supposed to be.
youtube.com/channel/UCRhetomZYw-MKpm4OmzxX8

>Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them.
I watched his videos and this isn't true.

You forgot karpathy again. He's the inventor of /csg/ so show some god damn respect.

What's a nice wooden item to buy
I want /aesthetic/ things

this list is 3 months old and never changes, lazy work from a fuccfaget

aliexpress.com/item/cool_aesthetic_garden_bee_vivarium_for_pc_desk_with_light/32351769205.html

Nobody invents shit. This is an anonymous place. There's no 'earning' of respect or making friends. We're all the same.

Except for OP, he's a faggot.

> tfw you fell for the Redmi Note 3 Pro meme

>A wooden stick

W H E N
H
E
N
REEEEEEE

filthy anglo degenerates

Do not engage Comfy spamming this list.
Ignore it for long enough and he will learn that he's not going to get any more precious Likes and Subscribes from here and will stick to Reddit where he belongs.

Im looking for a decent Bluetooth fm transmitter for music in the car

Does this one look decent?

I looks okay, and its stealth af because there is no display, it just looks like a normal charger.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-ROIDMI-5V-3-1A-Bluetooth-4-0-Car-Charger-Adapter-with-FM-Transmitter-Function/32751224932.html

thanks lithuania

aliexpress.com/item/2015-Top-Fashion-New-Europe-No-Vasos-Figurines-Italy-Fornasetti-Coasters-Insulation-mat/32349718983.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10091_10090_10088_10089,searchweb201603_1&btsid=e05111c2-bf27-48a6-b44a-47ddc00a0a19

These YouTube channels are all financially motivated. In fact they are all created with the goal of receiving "samples" to review.

And I'm pretty sure advertising and monetization is against the rules.

its one shitter who keeps spamming it

10 reports automatically deletes a post.

>Cheeky Tech
Broken link, you forgot the w :)
youtube.com/channel/UCRhetomZYw-MKpm4OmzxX8w

Anyways I think I need to make some more videos
I have recieved so far:
~Canon EOS USB powered dummy battery
~CS:GO AWP Necklace thing, made from metal
~USB borescope that works with android
~Phone tripod mount holder
~OM to EOS lens adapter

Im not really sure what im going for making these videos, but they give me something to do when I have some spare time, subscribe for harambe

can u stop pls

:(

>promoting your own monetized videos
that's clearly against the rules

Comfy here, I'm not the one posting the list. However, if you're preaching about ignoring the channels and they'll go away, maybe follow your own advice instead of leaving 76 dislikes since the 15th of October and in one day alone you left 41 dislikes.

That means you sat on your ass and made multiple alt accounts just to dislike my videos even though all that does is boost my views and bring me more exposure. If you want to get at my channel you're doing it all wrong.

Across the lifetime of my channel you make up 80% of all dislikes because you're literally obsessed with me. If you want me, PM me and we can meet up in a hotel somewhere, I'm sure you want me to fuck your tight Lithuanian ass raw.

I have adblock on my phone and desktop, most people here do as well.

I'm not going to be making any money from shilling on Sup Forums even if I tried.

My other main account makes money, cheeky teck is cheeky review channel, nothing else :)

doesn't look very wooden desu
i was thinking about a memeto box but i don't want to get cancer

then stop monetizing your videos or stop posting them here

comfy please daddi

Can you guys take your shitty youtube dramas somewhere else?

Very few if any anons have bought Kingspec, so we don't really know if a particular model is any good. If you check reviews on different Kingspec drives on Ali, Amazon, and so on there seems to be a higher than average number of reports of them failing, but it's hard to tell, some idiots are to dumb to even format the drive.

Fuck you, this is my general and I do what I want.

That's some high level autism right there.

Until you're banned.

Why? I compared the two and RN3P seems better in every way.

I should make a youtube account so I could get dollars from a single autistic pedoposter

How can it be your general?

People keep forgetting they're not on reddit...

Just get some wood pieces from a hardware store and build one yourself. Or repurpose a pallet (but don't use the pressure treated ones cause you'll die).

Or use inspect element and blame any country you want. Australia is probably a good candidate.

Hm, what could be in the packages that I got today?

Comfy here again, not my bird. Offer is still there Lithu, I'll wait for you to PM so I can help with your obsession.

Australia has bantz
Lithuania doesn't even have a national sport outside of chromosome collection

>Australia
That doesn't fit Comfy's narrative that everyone here loves him and there is only one Lithuanian dissenter though.

australians are too drunk or brain damaged from huffing petrol

Don't you have a child to be molesting, Comfy?

Okay guys, if you don't ask the seller "pleas friend write value $10 on package", what do they write:
- the real value of your order
- some random numbers
- it's always a $10 package
- ...?

I'm specially interested to hear about your own experiences with Gearbest and Aliexpress.

Don't you have some new Chink shit to show or ideas what we could order today, to contribute to to CSG?

gearbest i find tends to be half the value of the item for some reason
aliexpress is entirely dependant on the seller
they either write the real value, or just write like $2 dollar toy phone or whatever

ask and theyll usually do what you want

Ohh boy i love youtube drama its the best.

Just random value sometimes true sometimes completely fake.

Yeah I bet you do you coal burning whore

you forgot "any of the above"

I still remember posting about my Xiaomi phones on Sup Forums 5 years ago and you faggots raging hard.

Look at you now, acting like you know your shit when you faggots haven't even scratched the surface.

You also dare call this "chink" shit. Fucking hypocrites!

>not spending your finite time on earth reviewing luxurious imports from the middle kingdom

really makes you think

is that chink cancer treatment?

Many chinese sellers will put $1, [x] Gift even if your item was $5 anyways.

Had to pick up a only a few packages at customs over the last years, every time they 1) wanted to know what the item was 2) they wanted to see a payment proof. I give them the printed out Paypal receipt and print the item descripton from Ebay/Aliexpr/Fasttech. Only once was I asked to pay 5€ of customs fees on a 35€ order, no punishment for wrong declaration or anything.

I'm scared that if I suggest something Comfy doesn't like he will just shitpost the thread into oblivion like he did to that poor user who bought the rc car.

>- the real value of your order
>- some random numbers
>- it's always a $10 package
>- ...?

Really depends on the seller, some write the exact value on it, some seem to have pre-printed custom declarations with a bland description of the context and a random price they just put on every shipment, etc.

why is weekend csg always so shit

My mailman hasn't arrived yet today, and yesterday I posted some sunglasses and USB dust covers I got.

Today alone I've added like 5 or 6 links to the randomizer. What have you done lately?

Who cares what some user thinks about RC cars?
I mean this is not a 'safe space', but you can still ignore someone who hates and doesn't contribute to the thread.

posties dont deliver on weekends

What's some cheap anime shit that I can send someone in a card?

they do on saturday
at least in my country

this seems to be typical for Europe (at least in the more civilised parts). My experience is very much the same. The customs seem to know their chinks. Also I think you cannot be punished for wrong declaration since this is the sender's fault. I have been 'threatened' by the customs guy that wrong declaration of goods is tax evasion but nothing ever happened.

Whenever I get something I write a short review here. But I don't spam the general with useless posts no one else wants to read.

Do these delivery days count weekends or is it only week days?

washable masturbation pictures

I mean

microfibre cloths with animu prints on em

Do not trust it. Expect it to be min 1 month max 2.

>Also I think you cannot be punished for wrong declaration since this is the sender's fault

In the UK at least you as the buyer/recipient are responsible for the accuracy of the customs declaration. While this sounds retarded since you're not the one filling it in, in practical terms it makes more sense than the alternative since it's a lot easier for your country's authorities to extort you than it is for them to do anything to some chinaman in a factory in Shenzhen.

That said, they'll never do anything about it beyond sending you a shitty letter about how tax evasion is a serious matter, unless you're importing whole shipping containers full of phones and getting the seller to declare it as $10 of air.

It was a key pad (can be used with a microcontroller) and some more fuses, these are for my multimeter because I blow them up all the time when I'm accidentally measuring the current of a short circuit.

Working days m8.

Tracking says it's already in the US but I was just wondering if USPS is going to continue transit over the weekend or is it going to sit at a warehouse until Monday?

But it doesn't really matter, 12-20 days is really vague and if you're lucky it might arrive after 10 days and you shouldn't open a dispute on the 21st day.

New to chink shit, huh? It'll arrive when it arrives.

I know but I want my shit now

School's out on weekends.

Chink peacoats discuss

should've bought a 3x more expensive one with decent shipping time then

Mao suit or go home.

paying $50 extra for shipping wasn't worth it

then shut the fuck up faggot

Guys, I got an additional sponge thingy with my ORICO hard disk enclosure
Where am I supposed to use this thing? There's already one on the inside of the enclosure

u mad jit?

yes
poor people should NOT be allowed to have opinions

Put it in your box marked "things that are not insects".

I need a battery (bl-4c) for a dumbphone. Should I get:

this chinky looking one with high capacity ebay.com/itm/2450mAh/351400534144
slightly less chinky looking one ebay.com/itm/Link-Dream-1390mAh-Li-ion/222119722362
or original looking one with lowest capacity aliexpress.com/item/BL-4C/32669380976.html
?

The wiki says the Cube i9 tablet is 1/3 the price of the Surface 4, but I'm only seeing prices with it about 2/3, and even then they're only 11/11 deals. Did the wiki get chinked?

I love Comfy's voice

>paying extra money for placebo shipping is poor peoples opinions