How viable of a business is refurbishing and reselling old computers?

How viable of a business is refurbishing and reselling old computers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEbEHiPcO-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happens if the refurbished computers break down? How would u protect yourself against people suing you for data loss?

can you sue dell if you buy of their computers and they break?

Its not
Only poor chinks do it

As viable as me having sex with Milana.

you cant sue anyone for lost info on a comp. its like suing nike for wearing out the heel. its just a machine. shit happens

Maybe if you do notebooks. There are businesses who do that very thing on ebay but I can't imagine they make that much money. I think they find offices that either close down or upgrade and are liquidating their old equipment.

It's viable. I work for a non-profit that does literally this. We don't make any money because we are also a volunteer community center, so we have a bunch of staff that don't directly contribute to profit. We also have no management structure, and 0 knowledge when it comes to running a business lucratively. To build on that, we have essentially free labor (volunteers), we get ALL our computers/electronics donated to us (free stock), and we STILL go in the red every year. Laptops are our biggest money maker, so if you can focus on one thing do that.

I'd like to run my tongue up and down her AT&T ass.

This is now a Milana thread

Anyone remember that appearance she had on The Attack where she basically knew hordes of men on the internet were fapping to her and she said she enjoyed it?

She was a co host? How old was this?

how is att girl so perfect....

No but I'd like you to remind me

>parts and labour are free
>we STILL lose money

Jesus Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=pEbEHiPcO-8

taxes a shit

We're a non-profit so we're tax exempt.

Wtf are your expenses besides utilities / business administration then?

There's too much competition. There are literally thousands of small companies that do this.
Newegg has a dedicated "Refurbished" section, and they only stock Microsoft Certified Refurbisher companies.

Oh you meant the whole channel and not the show "The Attack", because this is "Pointless" or whatever this podcast thing is.

clips.twitch tv/theattack/VastLorisHumbleLife

I work at a place that sells and redistributes business and enterprise level computer equipment. Mostly specialize in servers and networking equipment but also stock loads of other stuff too, you name it there's probably a good chance we have it or something similar.

You'd think it's a niche market, but there's surprisingly a lot of demand. Can't speak though for lower end PC repair shops though but business here is booming.

I'm not watching that whole garbage, just find me where she says it.

Staff wages. We have about 10 staff. Then we have about 30 volunteers a day. I'm surprised it's been running like this for 7 years.

How many people do you know who have bought a second- or third-hand, non-factory refurbished, old PC?